Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharing is caring

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swan

PostSubject: Sharing is caring   Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 pm

I know this is asking a lot but would anyone be willing to share their average best lap times for GT on Alps with me so I know what to tune for? Doesn't even need to be your actual race car, just a spec car. I honestly have no clue what I should be aiming for, FSCS is still a new league to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:00 pm

BVR Swan wrote:
I know this is asking a lot but would anyone be willing to share their average best lap times for GT on Alps with me so I know what to tune for? Doesn't even need to be your actual race car, just a spec car. I honestly have no clue what I should be aiming for, FSCS is still a new league to me.

the best advice I can give you on this is to look at previous season results, which will give you the best qualifying times around each circuit and by who.

http://forzascs.com/Season8/8BerneseAlpsResults.html

apart from that I cannot help on the GT front I have never raced in GT before, but this is what most people use to gauge how well/badly they are doing compared to the competition.

but with the alps you need to focus on handling and acceleration i.e. getting your gearbox set up right if the option is available to you and make sure you have the right camber etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Thank you, that is just what I needed and that will do it for me. Yeah, I'll be busy all week putting hours into tuning the new cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:10 pm

BVR Swan wrote:
Thank you, that is just what I needed and that will do it for me. Yeah, I'll be busy all week putting hours into tuning the new cars.

What car are you running I maybe able to help you with a tune if you would like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
BVR Swan wrote:

What car are you running I maybe able to help you with a tune if you would like.

That is on a need to know basis (unless someone is clever enough to notice...)

PM'z?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:03 pm

BVR Swan wrote:

pred doesn't like us talking times on the forums so that's out of the question. as tommy said, best reference is past seasons, check it out and you'll have your answer Smile either that or get into practice lobbies. personally, if you messaged me in private or xbox i'd tell you but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing is caring   

Back to top Go down

Sharing is caring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1