Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS

Go down 
+23
Blahzay xxl
Hiredgun308
Tachyon Racing
Ruptured Duck77
Basticular
NSA Roca
Zenrad
AAR WolfPack
hannibaljazz 98
vV Science Vv
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Kamikaze1414
bigdutyDMomoney
QlutchElectro
KikRox268
Raceboy77
killerz2801
TheManNowDog777
SaintedPlacebo4
The LSA
Matthnt
Dr PiiHB
Admin/PredatorUSMC
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 am

I will read all of this later BUT I NEED THE TIMES FROM THE GS ROOM PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
It was definitely lag on my screen. He was mid track and I had enough room to get by. I don't know if he lagged or just turned very quickly. Looked like lag from my angle. He went into my front bumper, like not a bump but went literally into my bumper. Then I was pushed into the grass.

From my perspective, I'm not sure what transpired there. I was probably braking earlier/harder/later than you were expecting.... I know I'm not the best racer in the field (thus my position in the starting grid) and tried to stay out of people's way but I have to say, watching the 3 starts unfold, I was surprised by the amount of passing going on within the first few minutes. With a 200+ mile race, seemed like a lot of risk was being taken very early on. Easy for me to say, I know, I wasn't in the running for anything, but just my .02....

It was on a straight when we collided and like I said I don't know if you lagged or just turn quickly and didn't see me. Either way I don't know why everyone is pissed. There have been plenty of races when someone takes damage from an accident that is completely their fault and we restarted. The collision happened like a minute and a half in. I don't know why its a big deal. I realise I ended up winning after what has turned into a controversial restart. I can't control that part. All I know is that I saw what looked like lag and asked for a restart. Had I not gotten it you can guarantee I would be ranting because any other lag incident even after the second restart in some cases gets a restart. But it is what it is. I can apologise for the restart but in my view it was deserved, just like restart number two.

Either way I am king of the ring in gs and if you don't like it you can suck the D. I tried being nice and saying sorry and I keep getting bashed. But I guess that is what happens when you win the big race. So bring on the jealousy and the anger because I won and I look forward to all the talk about how I shouldn't have won. Haha I love being hated. Nein Shiza c-ck suckers.

Calm down Phib, both of us knew a week ago that this race would be between us. Restarts or no restarts one of us was going to win.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

I have the image on my phone, will send momentarily....
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:53 am

That's true Matt. Wish you wouldn't have lagged out. I was looking forward to that finish. That last lap was my fastest clean lap of the race. No way I was letting you by. Just wish we could have crossed the line in the same lobby. Thanks for the great race. It wouldn't have been fun without you.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:55 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:

I only have a pic of my time. Sorry that doesn't help. I had to get up and walk around after that two hours.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:

Well, I had taken it before Qlutch finished - so only got 5 of the 6, but sent anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm

PiiHB, I never once named you or said anything about you. I said there shouldn't have been a restart in the first place. I can't blame you for the other people apparently changing their minds saying "Ok." after the 4th or 5th request. People weren't wrecking and damaged until their focus had to be pulled away to figure if they agreed or not. Now, if it must be about you then it looks like you messed up without lag and did what most people should do in your situation as a contender, and use any and every available option to you to get you to the top. I just don't think there should have been a restart since we were already at or past what would be 2 laps worth of distance on most other tracks. I wouldn't have done it, but I wasn't going to win against guys running high 7:48s or 49s. Not with a top speed damage free of 173. My clean race went all wrong since Mannowdog was wise to my only way to try and get far enough away to gap as much as possible until you screaming fast guys got through the thick of things, and his mile wide Camaro became a mile and a half wide!

Sainted, your floor show was spectacular to watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I didnt mean to sound angry at you if thats how it sounds pihb i was just stating the facts as i saw them. I was in 3rd/4th position and thats as good as i was going to get anyway no matter if we had restarted or not
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:26 pm

I think that the tensions that may or may not be flaring should just relax. Look at it this way. The incident happened less than 2 minutes into the race. That as if something happened on the outlap of any other race this season, therefor i have no issue going for a restart being it the first on and less than the time of an outlap. Every race this season has had around 2 restarts some due to lag others due to catastrophic failure of the mind Razz why sweat it for the last race you know?

And Duck mannnn I would have died if i lifted. I found this clip of it from Ducks car tho... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFEirq5u0bc lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
PiiHB, I never once named you or said anything about you. I said there shouldn't have been a restart in the first place. I can't blame you for the other people apparently changing their minds saying "Ok." after the 4th or 5th request. People weren't wrecking and damaged until their focus had to be pulled away to figure if they agreed or not. Now, if it must be about you then it looks like you messed up without lag and did what most people should do in your situation as a contender, and use any and every available option to you to get you to the top. I just don't think there should have been a restart since we were already at or past what would be 2 laps worth of distance on most other tracks. I wouldn't have done it, but I wasn't going to win against guys running high 7:48s or 49s. Not with a top speed damage free of 173. My clean race went all wrong since Mannowdog was wise to my only way to try and get far enough away to gap as much as possible until you screaming fast guys got through the thick of things, and his mile wide Camaro became a mile and a half wide!

....ease up there cowboy....it was 4 mins. In a. Lag up to lap five ie 10 min b. Almost every race has a restart c.i caused the second so why not let piihb enjoy his crown and focus on me! Cuz brother your poking a bear.....
Congratulations season 9 kings....
to my brother DR. CADDY HIT THE DOUBLE SUCK IT TREBECK!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:

You didn't name me but it was directed at me. It was less than two minutes into the run. Do we run on sub one minute tracks now? Anyways, I'm pretty sure I took it how you meant it. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't blame someone else for your short comings. Had I flipped, I would not have blamed anyone but myself. That being said, thanks roscoe for taking the roll for me. The chant worked, just on the wrong car.

No brakes, I took it negative. Its cool if you didn't mean it to be derogatory. I was already in a sour mood from the previous outlash in my direction. So sorry if I offended you with my retort. I will not, however, be taking back any of it because no matter what you guys say or think, I know I had that car ready for a win. Matt gave me one hell of a fight but I can honestly say I won that race. That's all I wanted. I went in knowing this was my last season here and possibly last race. I am glad it came down to me vs Matt. There aren't many others I would have wanted to race against. Not too many people have my respect but he does. Not many people do I consider a challenge but Matt I do. Being my last chance to prove myself here, I am glad things turned out the way they did and I wouldn't change any of it. Other than the lag at the end when we got the lobby split. So congrats Matt on a hard fight and I look forward to having the chance to do it again in the future.

To the rest of you guys, Nein Shiza twitches!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Can someone send me the GS and GT replays
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Ohh, PiiHB you'll be baaaack! Stop playin'. Razz

I will send em to ya Lickety split No brakes
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Ruptured Duck77 wrote:

You didn't name me but it was directed at me. It was less than two minutes into the run. Do we run on sub one minute tracks now? Anyways, I'm pretty sure I took it how you meant it. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't blame someone else for your short comings. Had I flipped, I would not have blamed anyone but myself. That being said, thanks roscoe for taking the roll for me. The chant worked, just on the wrong car.

No brakes, I took it negative. Its cool if you didn't mean it to be derogatory. I was already in a sour mood from the previous outlash in my direction. So sorry if I offended you with my retort. I will not, however, be taking back any of it because no matter what you guys say or think, I know I had that car ready for a win. Matt gave me one hell of a fight but I can honestly say I won that race. That's all I wanted. I went in knowing this was my last season here and possibly last race. I am glad it came down to me vs Matt. There aren't many others I would have wanted to race against. Not too many people have my respect but he does. Not many people do I consider a challenge but Matt I do. Being my last chance to prove myself here, I am glad things turned out the way they did and I wouldn't change any of it. Other than the lag at the end when we got the lobby split. So congrats Matt on a hard fight and I look forward to having the chance to do it again in the future.

To the rest of you guys, Nein Shiza twitches!

If I was directing things at you, the first line would have started with your name in it. Now, for the last time, it was at the fact that we had the restart for what the other people around say looked to be driver error. I never said anything about how long we had run, only how FAR. I don't understand why when I say "distance" you interpret that as a unit of time. scratch We also were already spaced out from the start with a roll off that's not included at other tracks. I didn't blame anyone for anything that happened to me that I was responsible for. I really thought maybe I would see some discussion about restart processes and see opinions on it, but you cant even handle that. Yes I am new to the series, but I'm not going to keep my thoughts to myself just because of that.

ROSCOE, I don't care if it a bear or a mouse. It won't change anything.
Back to top Go down
Zenrad

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:47 pm

Any posibility on just a overall time limit being set into place on which you can/can not restart? Would be the same time on every track and would include the pace lap? Maybe run 2 (or however many you want the restart line to be at) laps at every track and figure an average time and use it everywhere.

Just a suggestion that I think would be nice/very clear to understand.

Still livid at my xbox for completely freezing up so early..hopefully better luck next season
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Zenrad wrote:
Still livid at my xbox for completely freezing up so early..hopefully better luck next season

Ouch! Mine only used to freeze up with this game. I read somewhere that it was a heat issue so I turned the ceiling fan on higher speed and fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Zenrad wrote:
Any posibility on just a overall time limit being set into place on which you can/can not restart? Would be the same time on every track and would include the pace lap? Maybe run 2 (or however many you want the restart line to be at) laps at every track and figure an average time and use it everywhere.

Just a suggestion that I think would be nice/very clear to understand.

Its already in the rules. The restart being discussed was well within the rules. People just have their panties in a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:18 pm

I say get rid of restart period. That way there's no grey area. You get damage at the start suck it up and race or quit out.I got blasted from the back on lap 2 and got 22% rear spring damage 61% rear aero 30% side damage and 17% brake damage. I race the entire race most of it completely sideways, sainted had a front row seat of my more than a handful Aston. Get rid of the restarts then everyone is in the same boat. I would say that's my 2 cents but I don't have any cents so take it for what you want.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 pm

I agree with hired. In real life there are no restarts. I vote no restarts and people be careful.

Oh and if you are a known lagger, either don't race or race alone. Don't f up everyone else's race too.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:54 pm

Im okay with no restarts. what im not okay with is lag incidences. we all know how scary it is to have to line up in front of or behind someone whose a known lagger.

Actually an interesting element would be the induction of cautions. Lead car is the pace car, 2 lap maximum, pit at your own risk of being left behind on the in race restart. cars in the incident go to the rear be it first lap or not.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
I had one shot with the ace up my sleeve and got screwed by a restart that I don't know if really should have happened. Something happened to somebody and they asked for a restart. Nobody said anything so they keep asking until people finally feel sorry for them and start saying how they wouldn't mind or that its ok with them. Maybe I'm alone on this, but I think if nobody goes with you on it, then it should be a dead issue.

Any other race gets two restarts due to anything. Lag is one of the mandatory restart issues. Sorry if it hurt your shot but I knew I had the car to win. It does suck that it hurt your chances but lag is an issue that gets a restart. I'm sure others feel the same way since I ended up winning but I'm sure if you were hit by lag you would have done the same thing. I understand the frustration, and maybe its just me, but I think this was a little uncalled for. It was a long race that anyone had a shot to win. The only person that beat you was yourself, not me, so think before placing the blame somewhere else.

Oh an congrats pred on another king of the ring.
i got lag wrecked on the first lap coming out of the carrousel and i said jokingly "restart?" knowing it was too late then just quit out :p. i knew i had a shot to win but meh.

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Im okay with no restarts. what im not okay with is lag incidences. we all know how scary it is to have to line up in front of or behind someone whose a known lagger.

Actually an interesting element would be the induction of cautions. Lead car is the pace car, 2 lap maximum, pit at your own risk of being left behind on the in race restart. cars in the incident go to the rear be it first lap or not.

yeah, lag restarts i understand completely. i'd say put in a specific and sharp time cut off. yellow flags wouldn't really work IMO because of separate lobbies.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:19 pm

oh yeah i forgot about that. but then again thats just a repercussion of the incident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:57 pm

ST

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633257498_ea92709bc9_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632149753_3d583c0c13_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632149711_2a3c8debb1_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632149677_a802953138_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632149639_2f1ccc8f77_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632149599_fd2e15c982_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633257240_5702c5f534_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632149525_01fe16e60b_c

GS

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633309882_97c089b0d5_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632202333_4a0f65b51c_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632202389_923dbf9a81_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633309844_48fa357ae2_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632202237_782db24466_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632202197_de16cf83c6_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632202157_20434c5e1a_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633309690_6a4cba49f0_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633309638_d3a2f58a2b_c

GT

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633354882_a5bd090cbd_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632247563_0e3f35b481_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633354794_84eb0d0391_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632247455_344b6b7797_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633354706_cdb02bf716_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8633354674_782c637bba_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632247351_714744276f_c

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 8632247257_08dd55f9e4_c
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:01 pm

We can't do Yellow/Caution flags. There is no real benefit to it. Also it would only affect one lobby and not all racers like it does in a real race. Just like we can't get any damage fixed in the pits.

How about No Restarts after Turn 3 on any track?

Another thought I had was: if a racer creates an incident (Avoidable Contact) and the racer knows they are at fault the driver would be required to PIT. (thus eliminating the time penalty I give) This would NOT negate the normal required pit for each race. My only hesitation on this is it means people will have to be trusted to do it and also have the ability to know it was their fault the avoidable contact occurred.
Back to top Go down
Zenrad

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Another thought I had was: if a racer creates an incident (Avoidable Contact) and the racer knows they are at fault the driver would be required to PIT. (thus eliminating the time penalty I give) This would NOT negate the normal required pit for each race. My only hesitation on this is it means people will have to be trusted to do it and also have the ability to know it was their fault the avoidable contact occurred.

I'd be all for this. You couldn't rely on it completely though. Some incidents would still have to be reviewed. But if a driver knows they messed up and gives themself the penalty I think thats fair.

I'm fine with the turn 3 thing. Would this include issues with lag?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS   SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 15 NURBURGIRING GT/GS 17 LAPS - ST 7 LAPS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next