Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}

Go down 
+9
SaintedPlacebo4
KikRox268
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
No1 Tommy Smurf
Dr PiiHB
Raceboy77
Tachyon Racing
T66MKIV
jpnvr4
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Updated! 02/06/2013

I officially open A.O.T.S doors today. This tuning shop is for racers that are rookies and have isssues tuning or vets that just need a tune. My tunes are mostly stable and very drivable, and built to a drivers spec and PI. I will personally sit with drivers/ teams and work on all tunes to get them as close to comfortable as possible.
(My tunes are not miricle tunes, but they can help if your tune is bad. You as a driver still have to drive accurately to bring the max potential in the car)

Request will be taken in the order recieved, therefore I will have to ask customers to post requests for tunes here.

Tune prices will be as follows: SEPEC/ST 16k-24k, GS 28k-36k, GT 40k-50k. Teams special discounts will be given.

Welcome to The Forza Sports Car Series. Get ready for the rush!!!

PS. any racers that I helped in Season 9, I humbly ask for your reviews that newcomers can be assured I'm no fraud... I tune properly and with the racers best interests in mind. thanks in advance.

(past clients) piihb, hanibaljazz, bigduty, killer.

Tuning List

1. Tachyon Racing - finished
2. T66MKIV - cancelled order
3. No1 Tommy Smurf - finished (ST) finished
4. KikRox268 - finished
5. Old King - finished
6.BLACKxxRAVENxx - finished
7. jboyland95 - finished
8.GameKing8 - in progress

Last edited by jpnvr4 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
T66MKIV

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 pm

may i be the first to request a tune then? i know we dont get along bud but cant ever turn down cold hard cash right? if ya could, i need a tune for the exige cup in gs. built to base pi and if i could get it unlocked so i could gift it to my team aswell?
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:14 pm

T66MKIV wrote:
may i be the first to request a tune then? i know we dont get along bud but cant ever turn down cold hard cash right? if ya could, i need a tune for the exige cup in gs. built to base pi and if i could get it unlocked so i could gift it to my team aswell?

I hve no enemies... No problem... I send all tunes unlocked incase u get a PI adjustment. If u have a specific build in mind you can send it to me and do the rest
Back to top Go down
T66MKIV

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:43 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
T66MKIV wrote:

I hve no enemies... No problem... I send all tunes unlocked incase u get a PI adjustment. If u have a specific build in mind you can send it to me and do the rest
will do in the morning i will send a friend request
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Tune Request   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey,

Would like to request some assistance with GS tunes for the 997 GT3. Might want one for short tracks and another for Le Mans. Let me know what you need from me, if anything.

Tach
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 pm

i need you to tune me a extra fluiffy kitty Smile jk bro, this guy's for real though, his tunes are stable and great to drive.

Last edited by Raceboy77 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 pm

I will second that racebot. They do work pretty good.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 am

I am up for some assistance on my Maserati MC12 for GT class.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 am

A.O. Is The Premier TUNE SHOP FOR FORZA 4!!!
N.S.A. Looks foward to working with you cats for years to come
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:

Welcome to the Fam. bud its good to have a Fast Brit in the fam Laughing
cough cough oddball cough cough cheers
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
A.O. Is The Premier TUNE SHOP FOR FORZA 4!!!
N.S.A. Looks foward to working with you cats for years to come
No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:

Welcome to the Fam. bud its good to have a Fast Brit in the fam Laughing
cough cough oddball cough cough cheers

cheers roscoe I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
Hey,

Would like to request some assistance with GS tunes for the 997 GT3. Might want one for short tracks and another for Le Mans. Let me know what you need from me, if anything.

Tach

Being as u sent me. Pm b4 the shop was officially opened I'll give you 1st preferance..... AOT wants to thank you along with all future customers for your business and compliments....
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey JPN put me on the list for tunes as well. GS and ST. I'm trying to learn, but just like in real life, sometimes you gotta let the pros do it. Just PM here or on XBL when you have the time to do it, and I can shoot you over the build/tune for both my cars. And I thank you in advance.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 pm

If you ever need some help with tunes Jp Im more then happy to help, mine might look mighty weird but you cant argue with results Razz
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Man don' nobody wsnt yall busted tunes lol
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:

i know I aint all that great a driver but didnt my tune/s beat you this season... I'm just sayin .. lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but the tunes I've run aren't busted. Since they were tuned for a controller it took some work to get it balanced out on my wheel but I'm sure it worked flawlessly on a controller. If you're on a wheel and you're not a perfectionist I bet it would work great. I tune and drive a little differently than others so that also may have had something to do with it. Either way even if they aren't perfect for your style, its a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Only because I missed 7-8 races chump lol
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but the tunes I've run aren't busted. Since they were tuned for a controller it took some work to get it balanced out on my wheel but I'm sure it worked flawlessly on a controller. If you're on a wheel and you're not a perfectionist I bet it would work great. I tune and drive a little differently than others so that also may have had something to do with it. Either way even if they aren't perfect for your style, its a good place to start.

Yeah I'm joking he's cool with me.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:

+1

He's jokin though.. Just tryna troll
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:27 pm

^^^^^lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 pm

hahah siping that haterade blahzay xD
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 pm

I would need the drivers too finalize tunes. Plz get in touch with me ASAP ... Tommy I think is already happy with his tune and is flying the shop logo ( 88 layers )... I thank you for your business and look forward to racing you in the futue.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Hook me up with a shop logo too!!! And I'll get on today to send you over what I started on. Also I would like your feedback on it if possible...even if its super horrible.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:18 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
Hook me up with a shop logo too!!! And I'll get on today to send you over what I started on. Also I would like your feedback on it if possible...even if its super horrible.

Ok bruh ... Sent the decal and about to check what you've done ... ( Tell you about it when we're finalizing )
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:23 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

Ok bruh ... Sent the decal and about to check what you've done ... ( Tell you about it when we're finalizing )

Much appreciated my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop {OPEN}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next