Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GT / SPEC VETTE

Go down 
+4
The LSA
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 pm

I'M DEEPLY SADDEND AT THE UNORIGINALITY....I SPIT IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION...walks of crying
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
I'M DEEPLY SADDEND AT THE UNORIGINALITY....I SPIT IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION...walks of crying

it saddens me to see a field of like 10 vettes with over 35? 50? car choices... people think they are going to be fast in it but in this series they will find out that the race cars just arent as fast as sports cars.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 pm

looks like i'm going to lose alps :p
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:

lolol i hate the alps.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

lolol i hate the alps.

vette = alp murder. i'm good there but not good enough to beat a field of vettes lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

lolol i hate the alps.

vette = alp murder. i'm good there but not good enough to beat a field of vettes lol

but they arent all 'raceboy' fast
Back to top Go down
The LSA

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:

This time you are DEFINITELY losing Alps! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

it saddens me to see a field of like 10 vettes with over 35? 50? car choices... people think they are going to be fast in it but in this series they will find out that the race cars just arent as fast as sports cars.
I am guessing that every one is using the CR.6 raceing Corvette? Not the street 'Vettes?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:01 am

Old King wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I am guessing that every one is using the CR.6 raceing Corvette? Not the street 'Vettes?

Yeah. There is a team of street vettes in GS but thats no biggy. Its sad to see 9 or 10 race vettes in GT. They will find out pretty fast that the guys in street cars will out run them and keep up with them enough in the corners. They shoulda tested better, seems like they either followed the crowd or just saw that it has a higher base pi and assumed pi=speed.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:19 am

good thing is 15 of the 30 vette's will quit....but still there are 50ish cars to choose from
nsa chose the vette because there is no caddy& we already had a driver in it for the last two seasons............its ok.......we are coming for them all!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:32 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
good thing is 15 of the 30 vette's will quit....but still there are 50ish cars to choose from
nsa chose the vette because there is no caddy& we already had a driver in it for the last two seasons............its ok.......we are coming for them all!!!!!! Twisted Evil

I will say that no one in them will keep up with two of our three drivers in them. That roscoe guy may struggle a little to keep up. I hear he's all talk.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:08 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I will say that no one in them will keep up with two of our three drivers in them. That roscoe guy may struggle a little to keep up. I hear he's all talk.
I may not have speed but rest god damb sure nsa will be in the top 5 in team points.....
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

I may not have speed but rest god damb sure nsa will be in the top 5 in team points.....

AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:40 am

I admit its a shame there is so many Corvette ZR1 race cars in this season of FSCS. Thats saying we will have to see how many will be running towards the end of the season (there is a possibility that not all will be racing after the 3rd race)

Never the less it should still be interesting to see when the sports cars will be strongest, race cars will be strongest and some cars that are not fully fledged race cars or sports cars like the Maserati MC12 (am certainly curious where mine compares to the two different classes of cars)
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:10 am

I think I have an answer to all the vette problems. Its called the type 124 endurance racer. That car is a beast. That would be my option to take down the vette. There are some great options for paints for it also. There are some good looking ones out there.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 am

I do believe some will get a switch option due to the number of them.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 am

I have 124 tuned with replica battery tester its pretty pimpN
Back to top Go down
The LSA

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:16 am

The way I see it, the lobby's worth of C6.Rs will go one of three ways: either they can keep up with (or beat) us and stay, not quite keep up and see it as a challenge and stay, or get left behind and switch. Seeing as I broke 2 or 3 qual records last season and Fender has a championship and quite the reputation, it'll be interesting to see how the others stack up.
Back to top Go down
The LSA

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 am

But that ROSCOE guy...man, I don't know enough about him...
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:32 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

lolol i hate the alps.

but they arent all 'raceboy' fast

vette makes up for it on a couple select tracks.
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:16 pm

It is a race car so it is going to get more downforce naturally. Some tracks in forza there are a lot of tight places to take advantage of that and other tracks have long open parts where exotic cars will reign. It can be about track variety but it can also fall on driver competence with that particular car.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Old King wrote:
It is a race car so it is going to get more downforce naturally. Some tracks in forza there are a lot of tight places to take advantage of that and other tracks have long open parts where exotic cars will reign. It can be about track variety but it can also fall on driver competence with that particular car.

That is exactly what people don't realise. They have seen it win and be a championship car and don't realise it was the drivers not the car. They will see it and then be very disappointed and want to quit or switch cars.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Old King wrote:

That is exactly what people don't realise. They have seen it win and be a championship car and don't realise it was the drivers not the car. They will see it and then be very disappointed and want to quit or switch cars.
I just hope they don't expect to do well everywhere :p
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
Old King wrote:

Challenge Accepted
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:58 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
Old King wrote:

Challenge Accepted
See you lemans lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GT / SPEC VETTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT / SPEC VETTE   GT / SPEC VETTE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GT / SPEC VETTE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next