Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL

Go down 
+17
Zenrad
Matthnt
Basticular
NSA Roca
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
Polycyclic
Avcracy
The LSA
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
No1 Tommy Smurf
Old King
Tachyon Racing
Dr PiiHB
Raceboy77
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
pred, you do realize how much of a horrible idea a standing start on Sedona is right...?

we did it in season 8 with no issues.
Still lol

I like the idea of a few standing starts Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:07 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
pred, you do realize how much of a horrible idea a standing start on Sedona is right...?

we did it in season 8 with no issues.
Still lol

I like the idea of a few standing starts Twisted Evil
I do too even though my car fails at them, but do them on tracks they're good on that you don't start 50 ft off the track :p. Sebring, Atlanta, America, alps, cat, etc.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 am

My car doesnt Razz. Its like qualling first so long as i start top 5 or 6.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
I basically drop 2-5 spots from pole lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:04 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

So are you running 710 pi this season? Shoot with 721 (?) you still wont everything
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

So are you running 710 pi this season? Shoot with 721 (?) you still wont everything
Nah keeping the same lol and I didn't win everything :p
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:12 am

you didnt have to race the double points nurb race... meaning you won by two full victories. sounds like the pi system over looked you :p reduction xD
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:21 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
you didnt have to race the double points nurb race... meaning you won by two full victories. sounds like the pi system over looked you :p reduction xD
Record for lowest PI ever speaks for itself. If a couple people don't miss a race or two that wouldn't have been the case. Either way, it was consistency that got me that far ahead lol I was rarely the fastest lap time wise but I could keep a good pace all the time
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Record for lowest PI ever speaks for itself. If a couple people don't miss a race or two that wouldn't have been the case. Either way, it was consistency that got me that far ahead lol I was rarely the fastest lap time wise but I could keep a good pace all the time

Yeah well you deserved the championship for sure, but still it didnt seem like much of a challenge. Should drive something ridiculous to make things difficult. If i was that fast you wouldnt catch me dead in an F50 or Lotus. I would be in something silly to make things interesting.

Either way its irrelevant. Ill be trying my best for a championship this season. I finally have the speed to do it i think. Would have been much easier if Gambit didnt come back, thats for sure xD.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:56 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Yeah well you deserved the championship for sure, but still it didnt seem like much of a challenge. Should drive something ridiculous to make things difficult. If i was that fast you wouldnt catch me dead in an F50 or Lotus. I would be in something silly to make things interesting.

Either way its irrelevant. Ill be trying my best for a championship this season. I finally have the speed to do it i think. Would have been much easier if Gambit didnt come back, thats for sure xD.
There are cars that match up to the F50 and it's defs not comparable to a lotus but I was going to run my clio except I wanted to stay with JP so yeah :p
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Ermmm... im not going to get into the debate about how that f50 is faster than 99% of cars at the same PI.

The Clio would have been funny though. Is your Miata going to be painted like a CupCake?
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:28 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Ermmm... im not going to get into the debate about how that f50 is faster than 99% of cars at the same PI.

The Clio would have been funny though. Is your Miata going to be painted like a CupCake?
It's one of the fastest for sure but I know a few that are as fast or a couple tenths off :p even best it on a couple tracks. Not sure about the paint for miata, we'll see :p
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 pm

And there you have it folks. The trek to Season X Championship! The challenge is laid out! Time to prepare to race boys & gals!

SEASON X Schedule Revealed!!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Looks pretty good, dont care for Silverstone or Sedona but oh well lol.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 am

Twin ring! Woot.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 am

This season is going to be really fun especially the last 5 races.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:23 am

Just out of curiosity, why is Road America a non-multi-class race?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:18 am

Kamikaze1414 wrote:

because he knows that the GT guys arent smart enough to not go into the kink two wide and cause a wreck...
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:25 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

because he knows that the GT guys arent smart enough to not go into the kink two wide and cause a wreck...
you mean he isn't Wink. Spec mixed with ST should be fun, i only chose spec because there can only be one first time champion and i'm gonna try for it :p
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:37 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

you mean he isn't Wink. Spec mixed with ST should be fun, i only chose spec because there can only be one first time champion and i'm gonna try for it :p

Im going to try my best to get to the top in ST and GS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:05 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

Focus on ST, gambits won the GS championship
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

Ill focus on ST because i like the class better than GS. But that said, i know what i can do in GS.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

plus one.....& I'll name the top three....gambit,sniper, killer
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

lol you guys can doubt.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SVT No Brakes wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:

It'll be a battle for 2nd to 4th with sniper, killer and piihb I think. Based on who's signed up so far that is. I wouldn't be surprised to see the RP guy up there either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL   SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X SCHEDULE REVEAL
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next