Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sainted's Godly Tunes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Sainted's Godly Tunes Empty
PostSubject: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Not all that godly, i just thought it was a catchy/snazzy name. Anyways sainted's the name and tuning's the game. Place a request by explaining what your issue is with the car and i will do my best to alleviate it. I prefer St and GS as i am more experienced in those classes. Money back guarantee Wink

Car:
PI:
Track:
Problem:

Ill put up some tunes in my storefront I suppose so people can see how my tunes drive. Ill put up my 2 911 tunes from seasons past and some various tunes of cars at base PI in ST and GS.

For new comers that want to try some cars prebuilt and pretuned Ill be putting up a base PI Sebring Tune for:

GS:
05 Honda NSX
10 Camaro SS
13 Boss Mustang
07 GT3 911
08 BMW M3

They are all capable of being competitive at Sebring, however understand that they all have different strengths and wont be equal at other tracks.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Each week I will post 2 copies of a Spec Miata Tune
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Anyone looking for *ANY* help can feel free to contact me here on this page for help with tuning.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Gotta be honest..lol! that picture of yours would make me hesitate to ask for any help from you. Shocked Would be a lil scurrred Suspect 
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Gotta be honest..lol! that picture of yours would make me hesitate to ask for any help from you. Shocked Would be a lil scurrred  Suspect 
Pred are you making fun of how i look?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Ummm errr ahhh ummm. Ummm, in the picture ummm yeah.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Ummm errr ahhh ummm. Ummm, in the picture ummm yeah.
Good save...
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 pm

You are like the 9th person i have gotten with that hahaha. Yes its me, but thats a costume.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:37 pm

I knew THAT. I just wasn't sure how sensitive you would be to it. I was trying to figure out what movie you got the costume from or idea for the costume.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Lol, the local gag store had a sale because the new issues of their stuff is coming so i bought a bunch of stuff. Fake glasses and teeth and a "headband mullet"

http://mulletonthego.com/
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Bump!

People people please. If you are in dire straights let me take a look. At the very least if i cant help you i can send you over to an associate, Jpn who may be able to give further assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sainted's Godly Tunes   Sainted's Godly Tunes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sainted's Godly Tunes
Page 1 of 1