Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Subaru BRZ

Go down 
+4
Old King
Polycyclic
Raceboy77
No1 Tommy Smurf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:08 pm

well with the season starting up soon and me driving the FR-S in ST i decided i really wanted to be able to practice more even when i wasnt home.. so I bought a brand new BRZ limited 6MT Very Happy

My Subaru BRZ 8687146454_d7412a3cc8_c

My Subaru BRZ 8687144778_a2e91a25d5_c

Last edited by SVT No Brakes on Sat May 18, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Nice looking BRZ (I admit I have never seen one in that colour except on the GT86) I am sure you will enjoy it and would be curious to hear how it goes with you in the long term.

also did you get the manual version or the automatic?

**EDIT**

I am guessing the 6MT at the top means 6 manual transmission oops haha (if it is so thats the what I would have chosen)
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

nice car man now let's see you drive it sideways Smile
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
Im not trying to drive it sideways anytime soon. Track days yes. Once ive broken it in
Back to top Go down
Polycyclic

Polycyclic

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

I'll trade cars with ya
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 am

Nice car and congratulations! My brother and I are getting one for the summer and splitting the finance payments. I am surprised that these are only getting popular now.
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:26 am

Old King wrote:
Nice car and congratulations! My brother and I are getting one for the summer and splitting the finance payments. I am surprised that these are only getting popular now.
Get one as soon as you can, they are a blast to drive and i think theyve always been popular its just now there are enough on the road that you start seeing them

@poly do you have a boss 302 to trade? If not no deal sorry lol
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:46 am

out of interest are you going to keep it stock or are you on about doing anything to it?
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:02 am

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
out of interest are you going to keep it stock or are you on about doing anything to it?
for now its going to stay stock but i could see coilovers going on it in less than 2 months. ive added up all the things i want to do to this car and it came out to over $29k lol so alot of the things i want to do wont happen but a quick list of stuff would be

fortune auto coilovers
gramlight 57 extremes 18x9.5 +22 on 255s square
revworks unequal length headers
nameless header back exhaust
5axis/stivo duckbill spoiler
STI front lip
JPM coachworks alcantara shift boot/parking brake boot and steering wheel
avo turbo world or full blown turbo. 300-350 whp goal

but for now im just going to drive around in stock form and enjoy driving it
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:52 am

Can't say I'm not jealous. I have other non-car expensive hobbies so I have a boring commuter car and put all my car enthusiasm into Forza.
Back to top Go down
OneBigMan43

OneBigMan43

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:56 am

SVT No Brakes wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Im not trying to drive it sideways anytime soon. Track days yes. Once ive broken it in
That's cool man. Maybe I'll see you at VIR sometime in my 350Z.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:53 am

Nice. Are you going to mod it any? Body, performance? (nevermind just read your coming soon list)

No wonder you were so fast in that thing qualifying!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Nice. Are you going to mod it any? Body, performance? (nevermind just read your coming soon list)

its all that extra practice lol. maybe you should get a 458 itaila
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:20 pm

when you do end up modiying your BRZ please do not do this to it

http://www.stancenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/image00003.jpg

(image is too large and do not want to spoil the surprise)
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:33 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
when you do end up modiying your BRZ please do not do this to it

http://www.stancenation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/image00003.jpg

(image is too large and do not want to spoil the surprise)
thats a photoshop from before the car was released i think and while i do love the hellaflush trend i wont being going that route with this car
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:03 pm

So i went to a local tuning shop today and had my car on the dyno, was a little disappointed but this dyno does read a little low. Ill have a full exhaust coming in soon that should get rid of the torque dip and give me some more power and once i have that ill get the car tuned

My Subaru BRZ D194BB7F-FF2D-4949-AA76-94C6EEB0F9BF-28922-0000102B22095344
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:45 pm

No expert but from what I know that is not the true horse power of your car, but the power at the wheel and there is so much power lost between the engine, the transmission and drivetrain (thats from what I know from watching too much youtube).

Not sure what power figures your BRZ actually has but it would be higher than it suggest (me guessing I would say it is around the 180hp mark)

never the less would be interesting to see the power gains you get when you fit a new exhaust system to your car.

Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Wheel horse power is the only horsepower that matters.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:03 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
Wheel horse power is the only horsepower that matters.

oh yeah. true that.
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:45 pm

part of my exhaust came in today at work. borla unequal length header and invidia front pipe are what came in. still waiting on my overpipe and cat back

My Subaru BRZ 8895249931_703017233a_c

My Subaru BRZ 8895251517_7b38be5701_c

Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Nice, I sense a video appearing once done of what it sounds like Smile
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:10 pm

ill take one with my phone when its on but i can link a youtube video of my exact setup if you want to hear what its going to sound like
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:13 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
ill take one with my phone when its on but i can link a youtube video of my exact setup if you want to hear what its going to sound like

yeah you can do that would certainly be interested to hear what it sounds like with the new system.

thanks
Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:20 pm

never embedded a video before so hopefully this works, my car will sound like the silver car
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:28 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

its all that extra practice lol. maybe you should get a 458 itaila

If things move as planned with businesses....maybe one day. For now it is out of my league...I could sell my house, buy the car and live in an apartment. (thinking) nahhhh.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

My Subaru BRZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Subaru BRZ   My Subaru BRZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Subaru BRZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next