Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:49 am

There is more than one person in my house that uses my xbox. I noticed today that my brother (who is 7 btw) got into an argument with one of the RAFT guys via messages. For real people? You cant tell the difference between me and a 7 year old? Or worse do you think i *am* a 7 year old? Now that would be funny, a 7 year old winning races on the FSCS lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 am

He would definitely be an Am class. lol!

New rule made up as I go along. Any racer less than 10 years old Must be in Am & Rookie until 13 years old.Razz 

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:21 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
There is more than one person in my house that uses my xbox. I noticed today that my brother (who is 7 btw) got into an argument with one of the RAFT guys via messages. For real people? You cant tell the difference between me and a 7 year old? Or worse do you think i *am* a 7 year old? Now that would be funny, a 7 year old winning races on the FSCS lol! 

He never responds to my qualifying request or party invites Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:54 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

How could we tell your the same size and IQ is the identical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List   

Back to top Go down

Message to All Racers on my XBL Friends List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1