Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so uhh..may be gone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

so uhh..may be gone Empty
PostSubject: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 pm

I got my call in for work today, i start on the 5th of august and i'm not going to be anywhere near my house for 3 months. i'm not sure if i'll be able to make any more races after this weekend but i'll sure as hell try.

edit: i'm taking a later shift out because i've got stuff to do at home, not exactly sure when i'll be going out but no later than two weeks from now.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Cuddle time goes bye bye Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Well, we hope you can continue of course. But go get that paper!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:29 pm

it's official guys, as much as i'd love to race and you all know i would and i'd love to try to win the championships this year, i won't be able to continue. the internet here is not nearly good enough to race and i just don't have the time. good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm

nice racing with you raceboy we will ture miss you bud
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 pm

well, it was a pleasure duleing with you last week, and all the other epic races you and I have had. hope ya can return.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:59 am

Well, that's just not good. Well, it was good racing with ya for the previous seasons as well as this one. Hope to see ya back on track soon.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so uhh..may be gone   so uhh..may be gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so uhh..may be gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: SEASON 10 GT Champion PredatorUSMC / GS Champion Matthnt / ST Champion Matthnt-
Jump to: