Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Everybody

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T66MKIV

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:50 pm

It's been a long time since i have been on here but i do miss the clean racing not looking to get into the series again yet but looking to maybe tag along on some of the practices? I haven't raced with you guys in a very long time and a lot has changed since my last race here but I miss it. So if anyone is looking to either do some public races with me or some private practice sessions im am most defiantly down to race.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
T66MKIV

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
lol
sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 am

I dont mind you practicing with me like we used to, as much as some people bag on certain things i will defend you to the point of saying that you taught me a lot and i wouldnt have a grasp on some of the tracks like i do. Cant say i would have finished on the top 5 in Sebring two seasons in a row (and win it once) had it not been for you. Youre a loud mouthed, big talking, bad singing s.o.b. BUT you deserve some credit for helping me out when my best was a 2:16 at sebring at like 670 lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:29 pm

The same racers do the same thing almost EVERY season. They sign up...make 2 maybe 3 races then quit. Some sign up and never race or make 1 race. You Warpig/T66MKIV just garner more attention because you always talk like your gonna come in and compete for a championship or at least compete for the season then you fizzle like a smelly fart. Razz Actually even faster.  I think the biggest group of strong starters and then disappearing acts has to go to all the RAFT boys. They as a group start big and one by one they go away...
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Oh yeah ST was much bigger with them around wasnt it o.o
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:46 pm

it was really funny when you were trying to fake that it wasn't you but it clearly was and everyone knew...lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am

Raceboy77 wrote:
it was really funny when you were trying to fake that it wasn't you but it clearly was and everyone knew...lol

yes it was
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:41 am

Or when he joined our party and we knew who he was so we kept bagging on "piglet" and he came out and said............I'm not warpig....but I now him ......some peoplewe all died laughing rite in his face....ooh cyber bullying
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:53 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Or when he joined our party and we knew who he was so we kept bagging on "piglet" and he came out and said............I'm not warpig....but I now him ......some peoplewe all died laughing rite in his face....ooh cyber bullying
Lololol Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

lolololollolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everybody   Hey Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: