Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NSzA Mustang Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

NSzA Mustang Challenge Empty
PostSubject: NSzA Mustang Challenge   NSzA Mustang Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 pm

It officially kicks off tonight. Head over to neinshiza.the-talk.net to check it out. Race starts at 9pm eastern time. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NSzA Mustang Challenge   NSzA Mustang Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
It officially kicks off tonight. Head over to neinshiza.the-talk.net to check it out. Race starts at 9pm eastern time. Hope to see some of you guys there.

i heard there was a specific livery and all that. i have the car i bought off youw ay back but i dont have anything else. send me whatever i need as far as paint goes and ill try to join you. but i might not be able to tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: NSzA Mustang Challenge   NSzA Mustang Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:34 pm

I'll get one sent your way.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: NSzA Mustang Challenge   NSzA Mustang Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:23 pm

UPDATE:

We had a decent turnout for race one. Race two will be next monday at Laguna Seca Mazda Raceway. There are limited spots available in the field and the racing is pretty competitive since all the cars are built the same. Hope to see some FSCS drivers sign up for this.

A few changes from this weeks race, we have a new transmission that is closer to the last year they ran rather than the first year. Also we have introduced an alien bucket that will have roughly the same build but the cars are a little heavier to slow them down. It is 6 pi under the standard build.

Also be sure to sign up before next week so you can receive your car and have time to paint and tune before the race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSzA Mustang Challenge   NSzA Mustang Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSzA Mustang Challenge
Page 1 of 1