Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should we move the Race times back? POLL

Go down 
+9
KikRox268
Tachyon Racing
Matthnt
SaintedPlacebo4
hannibaljazz 98
Dr PiiHB
Manuel CR
Hiredgun308
Admin/PredatorUSMC
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What times do you want
New Time ST Race 12noon PDT / 3pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 3pm PDT/ 6 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
New Time ST Race 1pm PDT / 4pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 5pm PDT/ 8 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 8 ]
New Time ST Race 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 5pm PDT/ 8 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Current Time ST Race 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT --- GTR/GT/GS/CT 5pm PDT/ 8 EDT
Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Remove Spec - Move ST to Saturday - GS/CT to Sunday early slot - GTR/GT at current time or 1hr prior
 0% [ 0 ]
Combine Spec/ST Move to Saturday - GS/CT to Sunday early slot - GTR/GT at current time or 1hr prior
Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hiredgun308

Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:
Why not move st to race with spec class then run GS and ct at the current st time or whatever time is voted and then run gt and gtr at the current gt time or whatever time is voted. That way we can race every time period.
Just a thought.
I completely agree with this statement...fyi lol
Admins must not like the idea of bigger rooms they haven't commented.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 pm

No matter how it goes. We cannot please everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:59 pm

i would be okay with the format where ST runs with SPEC, while gt and gtr run at a different time than GS and CT. although that would be a lot and i do mean a lot of racing in one day if someone wanted to race both.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Uh no more than we are doing now. Lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Uh no more than we are doing now. Lol
figure its an extra hour at least. 2 hours for a gs race and then 2 hours for the gt race. thats a bit of time there. not that im opposed to it but it would deff be a part time affair in one or the other for me.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Just an idea, Move CT with ST
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 am

Manuel CR wrote:
Just an idea,   Move CT with ST
Nah they would be too close, and that would leave GS high and dry :p
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:26 am

where is the track schedule for season 11?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:28 am

Should be out after Nurb.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Should be out after Nurb.
YEP!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:37 am

I know you can't please everyone. What would please me is to know what the final decision on the times are lol. But I do agree with Matt and Sainted that splitting it up that way may stop the fields from thinning out so much as the season progresses because drivers will have the ability to run in 3 different classes.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 am

Final decision won't be made until Post Nurburgring.

However, How about this

GET RID OF SPEC MIATA Crying or Very sad 
Move ST to Saturday - Allow all assist except Auto Brake - Full simulation damage, tire wear and fuel. (could have Spec and ST run Multi-Class hmmmm study )
Move GS/CT to Sunday at 12:00pm PST
Have GTR/GT be either 4pm PST or the current 5pm PDT

That's the only alternative that I can see that will work logistically.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:35 am

A new option has been added. Leave your votes or change them.

But whatever you do VOTE. Your opinion matters!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Pred i think you should allow people to re-enter class/car bc if this changes it will effect when and what they can run.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Pred i think you should allow people to re-enter class/car bc if this changes it will effect when and what they can run.
Agreed. I for one would need to switch to GT/GTR if GS moved to 3pm EDT.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 pm

*Raises hand slowly*...

What happens if there arent many sign ups in sayy.... CT class like with Spec this season... Does GS run alone?
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Final decision won't be made until Post Nurburgring.

However, How about this

Move ST to Saturday - Allow all assist except Auto Brake - Full simulation damage, tire wear and fuel. (could have Spec and ST run Multi-Class hmmmm study )
Move GS/CT to Sunday at 12:00pm PST
Have GTR/GT be either 4pm PST or the current 5pm PDT

That's the only alternative that I can see that will work logistically.
Now that's a brilliant idea!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 pm

I will allow class changes until the final structure and times are decided right after Nurburgring. (however only when the final structure is finalized will any changes be permitted.)

I am trying real hard to figure a way to work this all out.  I know in the end it WILL NOT please everyone. I am trying to bring a more broad class structure so everyone not including just the season regulars have interest.  Difficult decisions.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:08 pm

I am in favor of having the two "big" races ran at different times to allow double duty for drivers that want to do that. I myself, would personally run part time in GT/GTR if given the chance to run.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:44 pm

I know everyone isn't going to be pleased and I am prepared to make the appropriate changes to my sign up. All I want to do is have a shot at a championship. The best way for that is a full season in GS. If times change I will have to run only GT/GTR, which is fine, it will just be like starting over. Either way I know it will be fun and a challenge but only in GS would I have a championship contention. I just have the Caddy dialed in from all the seat time. Going to a different car in a different class would suck just for one season, then the new game comes out and everything gets switched up anyways.

If I may speak freely for a moment and not offend anyone, I don't see the point in making all these changes in the final short season on FM4. It has been a fantastic series so far and is going to be a short final season. I understand trying to attract new faces and get a larger fan base, but I don't know why it has to be at the end of a game. I think making these kind of changes would be better suited for a new game and system.

That is just my opinion, and just like a-holes, everybody has one. Either way I'm sure that whatever the outcome is, the racing will still be great and the competition will be there. I have faith that the operators of the site will make the right calls. I just want to race!
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Check your vote things have changed.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Some suggestions that i heard tonight while online was to have the GS/CT race slightly shorter since 4 solid hours of driving is a lot. Just relaying the chitter chatter.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:58 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Some suggestions that i heard tonight while online was to have the GS/CT race slightly shorter since 4 solid hours of driving is a lot. Just relaying the chitter chatter.
If its too much racing then leave it the same? Why fix something that isn't broken. If four hours is too much then why ask to run in both?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
If its too much racing then leave it the same? Why fix something that isn't broken. If four hours is too much then why ask to run in both?
I agree
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:25 am

Dr PiiHB wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Was just relaying what was being said tonight in my practice room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we move the Race times back? POLL   Should we move the Race times back? POLL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we move the Race times back? POLL
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next