Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!

Go down 
+12
AAR GTDon
KikRox268
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Peader24
Sgt Tethras
NSA Roca
Dr PiiHB
Matthnt
SaintedPlacebo4
Kamikaze1414
Admin/PredatorUSMC
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:57 pm

You people (matthnt) are so judgemental jeez! Not shady. I forgot all about that. I will try to adjust so the two do not conflict. I however cannot concern this series with the events of another. I am sure they are not scheduling around our events.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

As of 9/28/13

REGISTRATIONS BY CLASS:
GTR: 20
GT: 24
GS: 16
Continental Tire: 8
ST: 18
SPEC Miata: 15

GTR
Chevrolet: 4
Lamborgini: 2
Audi: 1
Porsche: 3
Viper: 2
Mercedes: 1
Panoz: 1
Nissan: 1
Jaguar: 3
Gumpert: 1

GT
Ferrari: 3
Noble: 1
Porsche: 2
Dodge: 2
Koeniggsegg: 1
Ascari: 3
Mosler: 1
Audi: 1
Lamborgini: 4
Lotus: 3
Viper: 2
Maserati: 1

GS
Cadillac: 4
Porsche: 4
Ferrari: 1
Chevrolet: 1
Spyker: 2
Aston Martin: 1
Ford: 1
Lotus: 1

CT
Nissan: 3
Jaguar: 1
Lotus: 2
Dodge: 1
BMW: 1

ST
Saleen: 2
Hyundai: 1
Ford: 3
Cadillac: 4
BMW: 4
Volvo: 1
Mercedes: 1
Chevrolet: 1
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
You people (matthnt) are so judgemental jeez! Not shady. I forgot all about that.  I will try to adjust so the two do not conflict. I however cannot concern this series with the events of another. I am sure they are not scheduling around our events.
We also don't have over a dozen drivers from their series racing in ours. We do have over a dozen people racing in this series and Tora
Back to top Go down
XPR Dwarf

XPR Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Matthnt wrote:
You people (matthnt) are so judgemental jeez! Not shady. I forgot all about that.  I will try to adjust so the two do not conflict. I however cannot concern this series with the events of another. I am sure they are not scheduling around our events.
We also don't have over a dozen drivers from their series racing in ours. We do have over a dozen people racing in this series and Tora
I will be participating in the TORA race as will my teammate. I hope a schedule resolution can be reached.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Matthnt wrote:
And that means what? I wonder how many TORA drivers DO race here that came from there? I still have the same argument. I will try to work it out as best I can..WHY don't you ask them to change their date not to conflict with ours? I am sure they will have no part of that.  Any way...I will see what I can do to work it out.

@cranky
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:44 am

.....smh there are more then you think pred....posh don abe vator.....they had theres scheduled first and ....really guy? i told you the dates in aug. even invited you to run.....

#not suprised....
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: QUALIFYING FOR SEASON 11   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:13 pm

QUALIFYING FOR SEASON 11

This will be updated on the rules and is effective immediately.

Because of the way our schedule/series is set up now with Racing on Saturday & Sunday qualifying must be handled slightly differently time wise.

SPEC MIATA - Qualifying MUST be completed by each race weeks Friday midnight PDT.  
The race results will be posted by morning as well as the race rooms in the appropriate thread as is customary.

ST, CT, GS, GT, & GTR Qualifying must be completed by the Saturday night midnight PDT on race weekends.
The results will be posted that night or in the morning on the website with the race rooms being posted in the forums as has been done with no change.

To get a qualifying time completed you must qualify ONLY with a qualified room host or Series Official. Listed here:
PredatorUSMC
SaintedPlacebo4
Tachyon Racing
Hiredgun308
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
Mathhnt (sometimes Not confirmed host but has helped in the past)
CitizenS0ldier3 (sometimesNot confirmed host but has helped in the past )

This will be amended into the official rules within the next 48 hours. But is effective immediately.

STAY TUNED THE SEASON IS SOON TO OFFICIALLY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trash talk aside...Time to put the rubber to the road!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!   Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 11 Pre Season INFORMATION - GET IT HERE!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4