Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabre's CT Press Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Sabre's CT Press Release Empty
PostSubject: Sabre's CT Press Release   Sabre's CT Press Release Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Sabre, a member of the EZT racing team enrolled in the CT class of vehicles for Season 11.  His car of choice is the Skull Candy sponsered Nissan 370Z. The car itself has been converted from its previous life in the Grand-Am series as pictured here:

Sabre's CT Press Release MediaHandler

The wing has yet to be removed, however the paint and most of the parts have been switched over to CT spec. The tire change has also altered the nature of the vehicle. Coincidentally Sabre had this to say:

"I have always preferred Sport tires anyways. It rings more true to a sports car you know? I have plenty of experience driving cars without aero or slicks so this is right up my alley. I do hope that more people sign up in Ct though as i dont want to fold into the GS class. The few CT sign-ups are comforting but i would hope for me. Maybe I've broken the ice, you know?"

Where he stands in the class is something we all await but as of right now the competition looks decent. A Jag and a team of Loti. Quite a broad spectrum of car for this early stage of the sign-ups. Here are some action shots of the car taken earlier today.

Sabre's CT Press Release Sabre_10

Sabre's CT Press Release Sabre_11

Sabre's CT Press Release Sabre_12

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

Sabre's CT Press Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabre's CT Press Release   Sabre's CT Press Release Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 pm

Nice write up Sainted...but fyi...there will be 2 more Lotus' on the track for CT. Cool 
Back to top Go down

Sabre's CT Press Release
Page 1 of 1