Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED} Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:02 am

: 1CLOSED 11/11/2013

I officially open A.O.T.S doors today after a semi successful season X. This tuning shop is for racers that are rookies and have issues tuning or vets that just need a tune. My tunes are mostly stable and very drivable, and built to a drivers spec and PI. I will personally sit with drivers/ teams and work on all tunes to get them as close to comfortable as possible.
(My tunes are not miracle tunes, but they can help if your tune is bad. You as a driver still have to drive accurately to bring the max potential in the car)

Request will be taken in the order received, therefore I will have to ask customers to post requests for tunes here.

Tune prices will be as follows: SPEC/ST 70k-80k, GS 100k-140k, GT 160k-200k. Teams special discounts will be given.

Welcome to The Forza Sports Car Series. Get ready for the rush!!!

PS. any racers that I helped in Season 9 AND 10 (x) I humbly ask for your reviews that newcomers can be assured I'm no fraud... I tune properly and with the racers best interests in mind. thanks in advance.

(past clients) piihb, hanibaljazz, bigduty, killer.

Tuning List Order

1. No1 Tommy Smurf - GS Aston Martin V12 Vantage - { Complete }

Last edited by jpnvr4 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED} Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:25 am

Hi jpn can I have a tune for my Aston Martin V12 Vantage for GS class this season please.

Also for newcomers rest assured his tunes are top notch and very good on meeting your requirements. I ran one of Jpn tunes last season in my Maserati MC12 and managed to get me my 1st win in GT class at Sedona raceway using one of his tunes (I hope I can get more wins this season with the tune I got from jpn last season for my Maserati)

I cannot say enough how much I recommend his tunes.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED} Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 pm

JP's tunes are good stuff. They work so long as they mesh with your driving style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED}   Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Omaga Tuning Shop Season 11 {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1