Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA V Online Crew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Does anyone have a crew I join etc
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:15 pm

I just picked this game up. We can always start a NSzA crew and take over the world, or state. I was just thinking about it earlier actually. This is the first GTA game that I am actually playing and not just collecting cheats and killing people, its a great game. Anyways back to the topic at hand, I was going to talk to Roca about this because I know he plays these games. I will be trying to start up a Nein Shiza Crew and you are more than welcome to join us when we are up and running.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
I just picked this game up. We can always start a NSzA crew and take over the world, or state. I was just thinking about it earlier actually. This is the first GTA game that I am actually playing and not just collecting cheats and killing people, its a great game. Anyways back to the topic at hand, I was going to talk to Roca about this because I know he plays these games. I will be trying to start up a Nein Shiza Crew and you are more than welcome to join us when we are up and running.
of course I would be more than happy to cause chaos with NSzA Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Haha awesome. I am talking to Roca now. Should have an answer tonight. I can get online tonight around midnight and will probably be on until about three. I dont have my wheel at the moment so no forza which means GTA it is. If you happen to be on around then (Eastern US time or -5GMT) then we can work on getting it up and started tonight. If not then Ill work on it and shoot you an invite for the next time you are on and we can recruit from there.

Also anyone here is welcome to join us. We will not discriminate.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Haha awesome. I am talking to Roca now. Should have an answer tonight. I can get online tonight around midnight and will probably be on until about three. I dont have my wheel at the moment so no forza which means GTA it is. If you happen to be on around then (Eastern US time or -5GMT) then we can work on getting it up and started tonight. If not then Ill work on it and shoot you an invite for the next time you are on and we can recruit from there.

Also anyone here is welcome to join us. We will not discriminate.
just send me an invite when you got the crew up and running (if you do it) and I will join you.

cheers

(probably be a good idea to message if it happens as well knowing me i will miss the invite)
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Will do man. Ill send it over tonight when I sent the crew invite.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:07 am

I have made the crew. It is closed at Tue moment and I am out of state this weekend. WhenI get back home I will open it for joining and finish the logo and all the details. Just updating you.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Just an update for you. The crew is ready, I just have to get on the game and open the sign ups for it. Send me a request tonight on xbox, for some reason you werent on my friends list anymore. I could have deleted you last time I cleared it out. Shoot me another one and Ill send you an invite to the crew tonight. I should be online around midnight and Ill probably be on late into the morning. Roca if you are watching this thread I will go ahead and send you one as well, Im sure youll want to join too. Anyone else who has the game is welcome to join. Im sure we will get some people who are serious about the game and rankings but for me its more about just playing around and having something other than forza to play every now and then. Also when I have a chance to sit down at the computer ill put together all the missing info in the crew. Only got to do part of it from my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA V Online Crew Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V Online Crew   GTA V Online Crew Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA V Online Crew
Page 1 of 1