Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Skullcandy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Team Skullcandy   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Welcome to Team Skullcandy, a team based off of a professional race car team from the Continental Tire for virtual racing.
Established on 30 September 2013, we hope to show our competitive edge and provide outstanding performances week in and week out.

Fresh out of the blocks in season 11 and sporting a Nissan 370z, the team hope they will be serious title contenders with the lightweight sports coupe that is no stranger to competitive racing.

Team members:
EZT Aries
EZT Sabre

See you on track. And will update this thread with reports; from practice, special liveries, new members, car changes... e.t.c.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Skullcandy   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:12 pm

After a semi-successful weekend at the Alps, Team Skullcandy enjoyed a pleasant break off knowing that the 370z had great top end to compete in the second sector of races .

Road America is looking promising so far and driver EZT Sabre seems to be enjoying himself round this track; in the high speed corners and the long sweepers the car is showing much promise and it is going to be very fun track to race come the weekend.
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Le Mans Special Livery   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:10 pm

The Skullcandy team have decided to sport a one-off livery for the 370z's encounter with the Le Mans asphalt.

Presenting the Throttle 370z:

Team Skullcandy Throtttlenissan-1

The team hopes the car can hold it's own on French (*spits*) soil and early practice isn't too encouraging but the drivers and the mechanics are going to keep pegging at it.

EZT Sabre, being an electronic enthusiast, responded when revealed the new Throttle themed paint:
"One thing is for sure, we are going to need plenty of 'Throttle' round this track!"
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Skullcandy   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:30 pm

I was unsure if this paint scheme change idea was ok..... I guess I know now :-)
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Skullcandy   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:34 pm

well it isn't that good because all the winners picture e.t.c. and spotters guide has the normal paint job and it is a hassle to get it changed but I am only doing it for one race so I am sure it will be okay. Anyway, I am not winning anything on the front page as of when it gets updated.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Skullcandy   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:52 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
well it isn't that good because all the winners picture e.t.c. and spotters guide has the normal paint job and it is a hassle to get it changed but I am only doing it for one race so I am sure it will be okay. Anyway, I am not winning anything on the front page as of when it gets updated.
One or two variants per-Season are fine. You just can't keep changing week after week.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Skullcandy   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Yea I was just thinking of running a mixup of the same paint job with the colors moved around for a special race. Just a thought in the back of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Skullcandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Skullcandy   Team Skullcandy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Skullcandy
Page 1 of 1