Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to casually enter a series

Go down 
+3
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KICKROCKS29
SP33D RAC3R 28x
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Looking to casually enter a series Empty
PostSubject: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey guys, I thought this might be the best way to go about finding a new, smaller series to participate in rather than attempt to sort through all the different threads here...... I am looking to casually compete in a series that I am not already a part of. This means I would not make every race, I would just show up on random nights and have some fun.

The series would have to allow the line because I am not interested in wasting time and turning the series into more fun than work. Class/speed doesn't matter much but I would rather stay away from R2+ cars. I don't mind a spec series but if possible I would like to find something with a variety of cars, and also a setting where I am not handicapped or punished for being fast.

Can anyone fill me in if any of the current series' come close or meet this criteria?
Day of the week and time would be great too.
Thanks!! SP33D..............
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Yo I see a series with the NSA that looks right up your alley, fwd sh!t boxes with sport suspension and sh!t!! haha you have to travel to the dark side to find it:affraid:  Make sure you bring your light sabre lol! 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Ohh snap.....cheers 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Check out the nienshiza page. thats the best place for about 12-16 car lobbies with assorted series. touring cars of all shapes and sizes, and the Dutch Super car series.,
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Links?
Times of day? Days of week?
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

might run some tascar races over at tora Smile
Back to top Go down
ASQ BerpDator

ASQ BerpDator

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:44 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
might run some tascar races over at tora Smile
talk to Manuel he have a races for Mondays GT Latino if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to casually enter a series   Looking to casually enter a series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to casually enter a series
Page 1 of 1