Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA

Go down 
+12
MTBVator
AAR GTDon
EZT Sabre
Chedocidezilla
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR WolfPack
Matthnt
Manuel CR
RR xGhost
Admin/PredatorUSMC
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
(Considering postponing Hockenheim to not conflict with the 24 hour race many FSCS racers are attending)

Why is this?  The schedule has been set for some time, racers made the choice to do one or the other [or both].  In real racing, drivers may skip one event to participate in another, why are we treating this any differently?

Point taken.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:19 am

Right Tachyon, i schedule my stints to be available for hock.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
(Considering postponing Hockenheim to not conflict with the 24 hour race many FSCS racers are attending)

Why is this?  The schedule has been set for some time, racers made the choice to do one or the other [or both].  In real racing, drivers may skip one event to participate in another, why are we treating this any differently?

Point taken.

Before the season started I brought this point up.......... Luckily the race is only 12hours and will take place on Saturday.

Sabre should get the bonus point for fast lap here at Road Atlanta his best was .05x faster than my best.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:32 pm

When reading the debate about the "passing on the inside" one thing came to mind. Ayrton Senna. His quote along the lines of, "he shouldnt try to pass me even though the door is open because im faster than him anyways" A sense of entitlement to position regardless of circumstances.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Well F1WHATEVER... I don't think i'm in a real car but in the off season here in NY it is the closest I can get to the REAL track so do I take it serious? Ya I do. Do I have fun, Ya I do until someone like you comes along on LAP 6 out of 50 and destroys my race as i'm making ground on the leaders... You my friend seem spiteful and IMO you knew you screwed up and wouldn't go out by yourself. It's ok, I didn't say much when you wrecked me and I won't say much next time you wreck me because it's part of RACING! Thats what we do is race. As Pred already stated, you could have avoided wrecking my car, you chose to accelerate trying to save it and come back across the track. That was not gravitational force. You can call me childish all you want but the proof is in the pudding bud... Don't be a quitter. Come get some!!!

PS: Thanks for the verification that I did nothing wrong here Admin.
Back to top Go down
F1CRZD

F1CRZD

PostSubject: My Apologies to The Club   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:13 am

Mr KICKROCKS29……I am really SORRY that I messed up your Car, IT was NOT MENT TO BE, even though Ive read all the comments I still believe that I had no control (despite the fact that I was unintentionally under 50%of throttle)< sorry for my comments Rosco, I realize that all of you Guys are dedicated and del etiquette disciplined Drivers, this is why I joined this club, since I was sick and tired of all of this Dumbos in the online Lobbies who try to distort each other . Please relies with me being a 50 some year old Guy and having watched Life on location many DTM and Formula One and even the fames Fiat off Road races in Europe, (that where Im from, Austria to be exact), Hell Ive met Niki Lauda, Alan Prost, and some others life in person when I was on site F1 races in Oesterreich Ring, Imola and Monaco where I had the pleasure to watch Formula One in style right off the back of my Uncles Yacht. I know better that I was wrong and made some silly comments, and Im sorry for that especial to ROSCO, KICKROCKS29 and ROCKBOTTM ( which I also cut off on the way leaving the PITS), my Buddy who actually introduced and brought me in to the Club. I really know a lot about etiquette and really try to adhere to it all the time, even though some of you didn't think iI did, rightly though, I believe strongly in letting the faster and better pass and most of the time getting right out of the way when I get lazed by the leaders, still yet to drive a competitive race, there is much adrenalin and defending positions involved as you all etiquette races know. Its just hard for an Older Dog like me to accept and being told off by you younger Guys, thats all.
Lets keep it clean and honored, Thank you

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
Well F1WHATEVER... I don't think i'm in a real car but in the off season here in NY it is the closest I can get to the REAL track so do I take it serious? Ya I do. Do I have fun, Ya I do until someone like you comes along on LAP 6 out of 50 and destroys my race as i'm making ground on the leaders... You my friend seem spiteful and IMO you knew you screwed up and wouldn't go out by yourself. It's ok, I didn't say much when you wrecked me and I won't say much next time you wreck me because it's part of RACING! Thats what we do is race. As Pred already stated, you could have avoided wrecking my car, you chose to accelerate trying to save it and come back across the track. That was not gravitational force. You can call me childish all you want but the proof is in the pudding bud... Don't be a quitter. Come get some!!!

PS: Thanks for the verification that I did nothing wrong here Admin.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:54 am

As this incident didnt harm me im all good as long as you have learned Smile
There is difference between quick, fast , and consistent...i am not any of the above but i race hard and if someone wants to pass me BROTHER THEY HAVE TO EARN IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:28 am

Season 11, Hockenheim forum?

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

edit

https://forzascs.forumotion.net/t1277-season-11-race-9-hockenheimring
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm willing to accept your apology as long as you understand the rules of the road and adhere to them as the rest of us do week in and week out.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:44 pm

I have a qualify room open right now for anyone
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Road Atlanta Results
>>> CLICK HERE FOR FULL RACE RESULTS <<<
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Class Winners
GTR – Congratulations to Matthnt for the win in the #96 Panoz Esperante GTLM!

GT – SP33D RAC3R 28x {R} for the win in the #84 Viper GTS!

GS – Congratulations to CitizenS0ldier3 for the win in the #88 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1!

CT - Congratulations to Matthnt  for the win in the #96 BMW M3 (E92)!

ST- Congratulations to Matthntfor the win in the #96 BMW M3 (E92)! 

SPEC Miata- Matthnt for the win in the #96 MAZDA MX-5 ROADSTER COUPE GEN 3 (SPEC)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hard Chargers 1 Point Bonus
GTR - Luongo27  Charging from 5th to finish 2nd!
GT - ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Charging from 14th to finish 5th!
GS - Hiregun308 Charging from 4th to finish with 2nd!
CT - Ruptured Duck77  Charging from 4th to finish 3rd!
ST - Saintedplacebo4  Charging from 11th to finish 7th!
SPEC Miata -

Fastest Recorded Race Lap 1 Point Bonus

GTR -Luongo27  1:18.832
GT -  SP33D RAC3R 28x {R} 1:20.553
GS -CitizenS0ldier3 1:24.428
CT - EZT Sabre {R} 1:28.911
ST -Matthnt  1:31.056
SPEC Miata - Matthnt  1:31.530

Race Recap and Incident Report

Livery Infractions-
None

RACE INCIDENTS
To Simplify only Notable or Penalizeable incidents will be notated or mentioned

CitizenS0ldier3 [ST] Cutting A Corner During a Pass Attempt - While attempting a pass cuts the track...Was not able to hold the position so penalty is given. - WARNING

Hunter 045 {R} [ST] Leaves the racing surface then returns into the racing line causing slight contact. - WARNING

f1crzd {R} [GT] Avoidable Contact - Lap 7 #62 Porsche Carrera GT of f1crzd {R} has a slight contact with #14 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera which sends f1crzd {R} very wide into the grass/dirt and as the #62 Porsche Carrera GT returns to the track it returns directly into the side of KickRocks29's #29 Viper GTS causing significant damage to both cars - Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

Hiregun308 [GT] Avoidable Contact - Lap 8 #22 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-2 Superleggera of Hiredgun flubbes his braking and rear ends the #45 Koenigsegg CC8S of Hunter 045 causing significant impact and damage to both vehicles - Penalty 30 seconds and 2 Race Probation

Under Probation:
Under Probation:
Hiregun308 [GT] Avoidable Contact (Road Atlanta) - 2 Race Probation
f1crzd {R} [GT] Avoidable Contact (Road Atlanta) - 2 Race Probation
PredatorUSMC [GT] Avoidable Contact (Le Mans) - 1 Race Probation

Current Points updated.

Team Points Updated.

Top 5 updated on Website.

PIRS UPDATED

WEBSITE WRITE UP UPDATED

WINNERS PICTURES NOT UPDATED

Class Point Leader Pictures NOT up to date[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:03 pm

MATT YOU DID IT KID BIG UPS!!! FOUR WINS IN ONE WEEKEND!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA   SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 11 RACE 8 ROAD ATLANTA
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3