Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'

Go down 
+15
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Manuel CR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Rocbotm
SaintedPlacebo4
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
Matthnt
ASQ BerpDator
AAR GTDon
Tachyon Racing
THF dvsSublime
EZT Sabre
KICKROCKS29
Admin/PredatorUSMC
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Lol, bring it. A whole slew of em!.

Guess I am in the wrong thread. Don didn't get the trash talking.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Congrats too all the Champs and KOTR's!!! I enjoyed my first season here at the FSCS. I think people feed into it a little too much sometimes (I am guilty of this as well). It is a virtual race track. We are humans, we have lives. It was great to come in and meet new people, race hard and have fun no matter how good or bad I may have done. It was my first time racing in competition without the line and I feel pretty good about how I did seeing I rarely practiced or tuned my cars due to "life". I wish I had more time because I would run every class but I don't I will be running one division this season, whatever one ends up on Sunday mornings. Not gassing anyone up but I want to congratulate two competitors individually. First of all, with everything going on in his life right now, thank you Predator USMC for continuing to run this great venue you have here and capturing the win in the season finale at the ring. I'm sure for what it's worth, there was something special about this race for you. Secondly I want to congratulate my brother, SP33D RAC3R 28x on taking down the GT championship. It was never even in his mind to run with the FSCS, I mentioned it to him that I might run but he didn't really want to get dedicated to it because of the little thing we call "life". I implimented a team under our club colors and chose the car. He never drove it in this format and didn't know if he would even make any of the races but with a little persuasion, the proclaimed "ace" shined week in and week out ultimately bringing home a well deserved championship to the FORZA RACERS UNION garage. Congrats to all champions, until next time. ROCK OUT!!!
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:36 pm

One thing I sort of don't get is how your P.I. never really changes Pred?  I was looking over season 6 when your P.I. was 1 point less than five seasons later, and yet you are clearly over a second a lap faster on average on all the same tracks today.

If you were a slower driver during season 6, (and I'm sure you would agree you were) then you should have had a higher P.I. back then, and since you are a faster driver today, with five seasons of tweaking and tuning and driving more laps, your P.I. should be lower.  But your P.I. was 756 then, and 757 now??  Makes no sense. Why would your P.I. be even higher now when you have to be faster today then you were then? Is there a good explanation for this?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 pm

I am not running laps faster. I am running more consistent. I already went qual for qual the last two seasons and I am pretty much not going to improve. I am at where I am gonna be. So as I said. If I was not the ONLY RACER to stay in the same car for more than 2 seasons this would not be a point of discussion.  Again, I don't dominate, I don't get 5 wins a season, I am a contender. No reason to raise or lower my PI.  Except maybe cause you want me to, just like you want me to drive something else, just like you want me to add the line, just like. You want..you get where I am going with this.

Just choose a car, and race. Don't worry bout me and I won't worry bout you. If you stay in the viper then you enter this season ready to battle at the same PI as you finished Season 11 with. if not...well you will figure out a tune for each track all over again in whatever you change to.

Yo keep making the same point. But it's null. I only stand out cause I have stayed in the car I want to stay in. If more did it, more would have a PI that would find that point where change is no longer needed.

So Don can you please move on with it.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:55 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I am not running laps faster. I am running more consistent. I already went qual for qual the last two seasons and I am pretty much not going to improve. I am at where I am gonna be. So as I said. If I was not the ONLY RACER to stay in the same car for more than 2 seasons this would not be a point of discussion.  Again, I don't dominate, I don't get 5 wins a season, I am a contender. No reason to raise or lower my PI.  Except maybe cause you want me to, just like you want me to drive something else, just like you want me to add the line, just like. You want..you get where I am going with this.

Just choose a car, and race. Don't worry bout me and I won't worry bout you. If you stay in the viper then you enter this season ready to battle at the same PI as you finished Season 11 with.  if not...well you will figure out a tune for each track all over again in whatever you change to.

Yo keep making the same point. But it's null. I only stand out cause I have stayed in the car I want to stay in.  If more did it, more would have a PI that would find that point where change is no longer needed.  

No, you're wrong. Of the 5 tracks I checked, your qual times averaged 1.1sec faster today than back in season 6.  And yet, you actually have a higher P.I. now then you did then.  Now that's really strange.  I could see if your P.I. was lower now than then to reflect your increased skill, but instead you have a higher P.I. now?  That doesn't add up.  It also isn't correct to suggest that 1 P.I. is enough to make a 1.1sec per lap difference either.

This is really simple Pred, if 4 seasons from now I became 1.1 seconds faster on average, on every track, by staying in the Viper, you would be forced to adjust my P.I. down by at least 5, and not up 1!  Because if you didn't I'd be even faster then the GT Champion SP33D was this season!

So yeah, I don't see the logic in it.

BTW, I didn't want the line.  I suggested that you leave it up to the drivers to prove having the line on would bring in more people.  Instead, you threw it up for a vote.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:59 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

Just choose a car, and race. Don't worry bout me and I won't worry bout you. If you stay in the viper then you enter this season ready to battle at the same PI as you finished Season 11 with.  if not...well you will figure out a tune for each track all over again in whatever you change to.

Yo keep making the same point. But it's null. I only stand out cause I have stayed in the car I want to stay in.  If more did it, more would have a PI that would find that point where change is no longer needed.  

No, you're wrong. Of the 5 tracks I checked, your qual times averaged 1.1sec faster today than back in season 6.  And yet, you actually have a higher P.I. now then you did then.  Now that's really strange.  I could see if your P.I. was lower now than then to reflect your increased skill, but instead you have a higher P.I. now?  That doesn't add up.  It also isn't correct to suggest that 1 P.I. is enough to make a 1.1sec per lap difference either.

This is really simple Pred, if 4 seasons from now I became 1.1 seconds faster on average, on every track, by staying in the Viper, you would be forced to adjust my P.I. down by at least 5, and not up 1!  Because if you didn't I'd be even faster then the GT Champion SP33D was this season!

So yeah, I don't see the logic in it.

BTW, I didn't want the line.  I suggested that you leave it up to the drivers to prove having the line on would bring in more people.  Instead, you threw it up for a vote.

Having raced a 911 3 seasons with only one season in a different car... my PI went down from 670 when i started to 667, to 657. (Devil's advocate). Though each repeat season i ran as fast or slower. The argument that a car needs to be developed doesnt quite add up when i take a one season break and then race Sebring at 647 rather than the 657 or whatever it was the season before last. Its hard to believe that a team of driver and mechanics would need to reinvent the wheel when switching back to a car they already raced only 6 months prior... Not to mention that my times in my previous 911's PI would have been closer to the times running up front when instead i was forced to run my butt off as consistently as i'd even ran to finish 4th (over half a minute behind no less). So if in this upcoming season 12 i want to run a BWM in GS, if then in season 13 i go back to a 911, which i will, why should i start development all over? Shouldnt the team be able to pick up where they left off and go straight back to 657PI if that is the reasoning behind it?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:01 pm

And im not agreeing or disagreeing with Pred's PI or any of that. Im really not. Im just questioning the reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:44 pm

Well, if having the line will bring more people in....they should be joining soon as registration opens as of right now it has a fairly large margin.

Look at the results. Yeah, I have gotten faster. So has everyone else. Smh. I finish 4th, 9th, 5th, 3rd, 3rd, 6th, 11th, 2nd, 6th, 3rd, 2nd 1st... So I should drop PI so I can maybe finish 5th, 10th, 6th, 4th, 4th,7th, 12th, 3rd,7th, 4th, 3rd, and 2nd? To please your conscious? 11 seasons 2 GT championships. And I try to win every one of them. The car and I are competitive. That's the goal. You weren't raising an issue at all when a certain viper driver was winning and not placing less than second nearly a whole season. I didn't hear you for 3 pages and for days asking for his PI to drop maybe 3 or 4 points.
You didn't offer up any of your PI when you finished ahead of me almost every race....nope not once. So....I hear what your saying but it's not making since
Sainted. If you stay season after season you will get to a point where you don't get faster and PI balances. Then it doesn't fluctuate. If you get faster over a couple seasons and the competition does not then you begin to win a lot PI must lower to balance. But if while you get faster so does the competition and you can still compete your PI would remain unless competition got faster with lower P I than yours in which case your PI would raise to bring competitiveness back.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:25 am

I don't care where you finished Pred. Anything can happen in a race.  

I care what your performance is per lap, and the fact is you are faster, a lot faster now than you were in season 6, and your P.I. does not reflect this change.  In fact, your P.I. has as I said, inexplicably gone up! lol

I think your busted, and a little annoyed about me busting you.  But here, let me give you an "out" so that everyone here can rest easy that the leader is being fair ,and no aspersions are being cast.   Let me explain this for you in your own defense since you seem unwilling or unable to.

I think your P.I. system has been an ongoing experiment of trial and error with some, more than others, and because of this some drivers are closer to their ideal P.I. with a certain car.  But that there are many others where there hasn't been enough data and/or attention placed on them, and because of this it makes the more accurate P.I.'s look suspect while others look wildly inconsistent by comparison. 

Your P.I. is probably spot on Pred, but it doesn't guarantee that the others are too.  And because of this discrepancy, you are more competitive than you should actually be.  That is, if the others had as much attention to their P.I., they too would have a similar level of P.I. adjustment as your own.  In which case you would be somewhat less competitive than you are now as a result. 

This is a reasonable explanatory scenario, unlike the things you have been saying.  I can accept this as a plausible explanation in other words.  So please, in the future, don't try to tell me its raining as you're peeing down my leg.  It's not nice.

You might ask, "So Don, what do I do to makes things better and more accurate?"  Be honest about your increased skill level over the seasons, and work harder to equalize EVERYONE's P.I. to the one P.I. that is probably the most fine tuned of all, yours.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:15 am

Lol. Busted. Lol at that for real. To be busted i would have had to have done something wrong. I for  sure am not busted. Like I said you were not offering up to give up any pi while you were finishing so strongly.  Nor did you mention anything about your friend.  So now you feel I should be down PI so I can be less competitive cause I should be.  Smh.

I think it's time for me to ghost this conversation.  Basically a personal discussion or disagreement made public. You have your opinion. As I have.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:48 am

90 percent of the season in my lambo i had a lower pi then you pred never made a lobbby
I understand you Dont like the SHIZA your getting but you are the controler of our destiny
We are just asking you to be honest and fair.....you think its a coincident your best tracks were the last couple ?
Your feeling butt sore cause you have been called to task
Your not the only person who puts time into YOUR LEAGUE
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 am

Can y'all just hop off of preds bacK? I like everybody here but this is getting rather annoying with the argueing lately. Leave the guy alone and get your SHIZA ready for sunset.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:28 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
Can y'all just hop off of preds bacK? I like everybody here but this is getting rather annoying with the argueing lately. Leave the guy alone and get your SHIZA ready for sunset.
Muffin you have a little of his SHIZA on you nose......
Back to top Go down
LMR WARSPITE 2

LMR WARSPITE 2

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:15 pm

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 This_funny_meme_wins_every_argument_640_high_09
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 pm

@Pred =, i threw in my first sentence to show what my gradual increase in speed had done to my pi. My mor eimportant note and point was simply that last season i ran a Porsche i ran the season at 657. I took a break from it and came back to it and had to start from scratch and then ultimately ended up at 657 yet again. Read it a few times and understand its not an attack. I personally dont care about you or anyone else's PI in GT. Seriously, i dont race there. Although in all honesty i have PM'd you about some PI issues in the class that were noted.

HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER A SOLUTION

I'll post it once im finished writing it out the way i mean it to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6