Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'

Go down 
+15
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Manuel CR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Rocbotm
SaintedPlacebo4
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
Matthnt
ASQ BerpDator
AAR GTDon
Tachyon Racing
THF dvsSublime
EZT Sabre
KICKROCKS29
Admin/PredatorUSMC
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Okay, but I just don't see why we have to lose good people because of this Pred.  Anyone in a league is not usually just a "gamer" or casual racer.  This means virtually everyone at any league is a serious racer.  People who are not serious are unaware that there are even leagues to do this.

But my confusion comes in when you so resolutely and uncompromisingly say this league is so about "realism."  There are features and instances where you do compromise or avoid the available realism. TCS is one of those areas.  I don't typically use it, but it is used in many real GT classes and is used in the USCC.  But not the FSCS.  So where is the realism for this?  Is TCS as real as the line, or more real? So why is it not allowed?  And who really cares if I use TCS or not?  I don't care if they do or don't.  I don't care if they don't use the line either.  Doesn't affect me at all since I can't see if they are using it or not.

As far as SP33D goes, he's proven he can be just as fast without the line with some practice as you say, but he doesn't want to spend the extra track time just to run the same lap times he would have with the line.  It doesn't do anything for him.  He's not faster for it.  He just wastes a bunch of time practicing to get the same result. Makes no sense.  He gains nothing for it, and loses valuable personal gaming time he'd rather spend doing something fun.

You see, if you turn this into work, then its not fun and people won't want to do it.  This is a lesson that bigger more popular and fun leagues have learned.

No disrespect here.  Just thought the peoples voice should be heard with a "vote" based on signups as to whether or not we should allow the line.  But if you don't want to see more people race than forget I said anything.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:44 am

I haven't posted much here recently and did not intend to but since It's become very clear that ignorance and immaturity are at work here I must state my viewpoint on the whole mess (as a "line racer", a "mature" racer, someone "dedicated" to series racing, a "fast guy" and an apparent marder for your cause)
First off, pred, I wouldn't consider myself an "immature", "low quality" or "poor mindset" racer. I would consider myself a competitor who enjoys good, hard clean racing, has real world experience in racing and as someone who has competed on a national and international level, having flown across the entire country for forza racing and has hosted series events through all 4 installments of the forza franchise, I would not exactly consider myself a "casual weekend driver". I am a prime example of the quality of driver you can expect to emerge from the community in search of good clean fun. I am also the type of person you can expect to lose due to your own stubborn unwillingness to listen and lack of empathy for other people's conflicts over the line issue or any other issue for that matter.
Listen, what I'm getting at is this....  This season I was able to practice enough to be competitive and yes, I ran the same lap times with or without the line but since achieving these lap times took a full day or 2 at times and much of my spare time aside from work, the fact of the matter is your rule concerning the line has done nothing to make the series more enjoyable, has done nothing to add realism or even slow someone of my pace significantly.... What it has done is add unneeded stress to my life and schedule causing me to have no real urge to compete here ever again under the same closed minded conditions.
Although I had fun racing with most of the people here, I see no reason that I would put myself through the waste of time needed to compete here. This rule does not make you better than anyone else or any other series. It only ensures that everyone drives with the same settings you do. This rule does not enhance the racing experience at all, rather it makes people less willing to race close with each other.

I am more than willing to promote, recruit and help make the FSCS a fun place wthat thrives with good drivers who's goal is competitive racing and fun but if you are not even willing to listen to suggestions of the people who compete in your series weekly how is someone supposed to help promote? I won't harp on this long because I know my efforts are futile and I will likely be ignored and dismissed but what I've come to say is under these guidelines this will likely be my last season here.
I am not saying that I will never stop in for an occasional race (if this place isn't already a wasteland) but an occasional race, and a strong maybe at that, is all it would ever be.

Just to emphasize the idea that you DO NOT listen to your competitors, the 4 class setup was suggested by multiple competitors throughout the entire season!!!!! These things were suggested to you and you ignored those people because if its not your idea its a bad idea...... These things are very selfish of you. Eventually you will have your perfect series where everyone is forced to run cockpit view, controllers are banned and you have to be a "pro driver" to compete...... And you will have fun racing all by yourself in your perfect simulator world.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 am

AAR GTDon wrote:

As far as SP33D goes, he's proven he can be just as fast without the line with some practice as you say, but he doesn't want to spend the extra track time just to run the same lap times he would have with the line.  It doesn't do anything for him.  He's not faster for it.  He just wastes a bunch of time practicing to get the same result. Makes no sense.  He gains nothing for it, and loses valuable personal gaming time he'd rather spend doing something fun.

Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:34 am

GS/GT SHOULD BE IT...
THE ONLY PERSON im attack ing is sainted because he is full of poop
You let me down!!!!
All theses grand ideas you implemented/spec you barely finished gs haven't updated S....
Every single one of us had horrible Boo boo happen in our life since season 11 started some more then others we fight through or give up you keepic giving up
But put forward more crap...
I. am much more consistent with the line/as i have more experience then alot ill say racing with with the line does two things
1.cuts prep time alot. As some of you only run one maybe two classes i can see you feel antiline is the way to go....thats only because you haven't gone two wide entire tracks in cars that could not do it in real life

2. It will help the drivers who car is 50 pi above base with a cazillon hp who still cant turn ...ie will balance the field a little

I am retiring because i have always been told find something you love doing then find a way to make money at it .
I believe there is money to be made in sim racing in the future....but for that our product has to be legit the fact turn ten activly raped its fan base is not a good sign
Biting off Tora's TEC will not gain respect with those who ran in it ...ps they dont have there stuff together either
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:05 am

Matthnt wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
ST is at 11am your time pred?

Being overlooked....posts say ST is racing at 3 am (my time)
Bump
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:19 am

I think we already have been clear that we Love this series and we are worried about loose it.

At the end of this season we are going to be even less people, so just lets fill the tópic with Ideas instead of criticism.

I have raced in almost every series Known, and Believe me all of them have issues or rules that some people dont like.

Some examples:

TORA allows everything except the ABS. So, i had to learn to race without it to participate on the endurance races.
That is a great website, and has many people but results from the endurance race are wrong.

IFCS's continental series i a good one on mondays, but I have crossed the Line first on 2 races and because of a weird rule, i dont win. Actually the guy who have finished 2nd every race is going to win the championship.
I raced one iRuF series, and they have rules like "cautions" called by one player that afects the race of someone everytime. also DMR's series.

NSzA have some great series, but some of them have weird P.I adjusments, and sometimes they show the Day of the race.

But.... I Love race on each one of them. I just adjust myself to the rules and race.

So lets bring some more people in here and lets make some great races.
I think already pred accepted to do some changes, lets hope be good enought for some more people.

And i believe that quality > quantity
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:40 am

For me Manuel its time to poop or get off the toilet....
And being on of a hand ful of drivers who actively raced everything possible in this series. I dpnt go against what i know is fact
turning this in to a two day event is just simply wrong and wont do it ....ruptured's awesome accamplishments have went unoted on home page along with everything else except rite up that changed twice...that is NOT SIMULATION
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 am

if it was up to me i would be doing different thins differently roscoe, but it isnt so i do what i can where i can. I dont make final calls, i make suggestions and hope they are heard. I had higher hopes for the pro/am which would be my biggest change in the series, and to even get the formatting down for that guide it took me hours.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:28 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

turning this in to a two day event is just simply wrong and wont do it

Well, I dissagree.  I dont go to a restaurant and eat always the same food, I dont like chicken, but I can go to KFC and eat a burger.
So, there is a Menu, you race what you want or can, some new people can be able to race Saturdays, and some didnt like the Miata.  Not everyone have to race what you like, I see you making faces like a spoiled child.

St saturday can get some more people in, maybe Not. GS on Sunday morning is like ST.

I prefered CT over GS, No Aero and Sport tires make things more even and tune less complicated for some people.

Season 12 i´m goint to race GTLM, because GT cars never are going to be even, and they can run the same lap time but some run faster and others have more grip.

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
....ruptured's awesome accamplishments have went unoted on home page along with everything else except rite up that changed twice...

I won 3 races this season and never got into the front page.  But you have to understand that those days Pred was on a difficukt Time days.

And that didnt dissapointed me for making next races!

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
that is NOT SIMULATION

But we are trying to make as close as it should be with what we have in this limited game.

If I want real Simulation, I will go and take the cover off from my cars and take them to the track!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 am

@Manuel. Then we agree to disagree fair enough....but i am rarely wrong
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:08 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
ST is at 11am your time pred?

Being overlooked....posts say ST is racing at 3 am (my time)
Bump

For the love of all that is holy BUMP!!!
Bump
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
I think we already have been clear that we Love this series and we are worried about loose it.

At the end of this season we are going to be even less people, so just lets fill the tópic with Ideas instead of criticism.

I have raced in almost every series Known, and Believe me all of them have issues or rules that some people dont like.

Some examples:

TORA allows everything except the ABS.  So, i had to learn to race without it to participate on the endurance races.
That is a great website, and has many people but results from the endurance race are wrong.

IFCS's continental series i a good one on mondays, but I have crossed the Line first on 2 races and because of a weird rule, i dont win. Actually the guy who have finished 2nd every race is going to win the championship.
I raced one iRuF series, and they have rules like "cautions" called by one player that afects the race of someone everytime. also DMR's series.

NSzA have some great series, but some of them have weird P.I adjusments, and sometimes they show the Day of the race.

But....   I Love race on each one of them.  I just adjust myself to the rules and race.

So lets bring some more people in here and lets make some great races.
I think already pred accepted to do some changes, lets hope be good enought for some more people.

And i believe that quality  > quantity

You must have missed some of the posts Manual.  Pred said that he doesn't want more people if it requires turning the line on.  The opinion of most is that this is the one thing that will attract more people.  You are justified to be a little worried about declining driver numbers because everyone knows that less drivers = smaller league= less events = smaller grids = less fun. Everyone except Pred that is.

I proposed a solution that has been rejected on the basis that FSCS is all about realism according to Pred.  But as many including myself and an FSCS Admin have proven, the FSCS is not as "real" as it could very easily be if that were the case. No double wide starts, mics are used, TCS not allowed with cars that use it, timed racing, starting from the pit exit for crashers, etc.  These aren't any less important for realism than the line off, is the point, making the excuse for not allowing the line null and void, and just a personal preference.

I respect Pred and even Sainted because I know what it takes to build a series and league.  A lot of personal time goes into it, and usually the reason someone does this is because they want to race THEIR way, which is the way they see is most like the way it should be.  I respect this, which is why I wasn't advocating a protest against the no line rule.  Instead, I thought it very reasonable and beneficial to the FSCS to kill two birds with 1 stone, and place the issue in the hands of the drivers not by a simplistic vote, but by action. Let them prove that more people will come to the FSCS if the line is allowed with sign-ups!  This will settle the matter and/or gain more drivers= fuller grids= fuller series= more fun.  If not, then Pred wins the argument, no more new people will come and it won't matter.

Every league has less people than they used to, so the pie is dwindling.  Now is not the time to hold fast to idealistic formats that push people away.  Now is the time to adapt and change with the times or become extinct. It won't be a very fun league with only a couple people racing in it.  Sort of defeats the whole purpose doesn't it?  Why not get as many drivers as you can to have a full and fun season, and then propose a major rule change like turning the line off, and see how many stay. If a lot of people leave, again, you'll have your answer.  Better to make things fun than stick to your personal dogmatic guns would be the wiser man's take.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:18 pm

The way I see it, you have to improve your product. If you just sit there and say "oh good enough this has worked before" then your going to get left behind and people will move on. Its the same with racing, always have to keep working to be better, or something as simple as a tv. If we just kept the conventional "dinosaur" humgonous tv we would of been all set. When the flat screen was invented, everybody went to that because its better and left the big box tv behind. Its the same with FM5 and this league. We have to make this league better and keep people coming because clearly what we are doing now is not working and people are moving on.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:53 pm

I am okay with change and improvement not ok with losing the foundation of this series. Simulation. No line.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:54 pm

I am okay with change and improvement not ok with losing the foundation of this series. Simulation. No line.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:56 pm

Well, I agree to let the Line free for those who needed.  But i'll never accept (in my head) that a fast or competitive driver ask for it to be faster.

As pred said, there is no holographic línes on race tracks.

But whatever, allows autobrake if that is some of you want, i'll be Racing hardcore as usual, dont care if that makes me going last place.

Bring people is just what I ask.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
Well, I agree to let the Line free for those who needed.  But i'll never accept (in my head) that a fast or competitive driver ask for it to be faster.

As pred said, there is no holographic línes on race tracks.

But whatever, allows autobrake if that is some of you want, i'll be Racing hardcore as usual, dont care if that makes me going last place.

Bring people is just what I ask.

SP33D has proven as have many that the use of the line doesn't make you faster.  It makes it easier for you to be as fast as you can be in terms of time spent practicing.  SP33D doesn't want or need the line to be fast or faster.  He wants the line because it saves him time, time that he could otherwise use doing other fun things. He was even a tenth faster without the line sometimes, but the expense and time required just to be the same speed as his line times isn't worth it to him.  And as he says, "an unnecessary waste of time." 

It may be the case that not using the line is a tiny bit faster even, which probably goes against Pred's original reason for not using it.  The original reason would have had something to do with a perceived advantage.  "Oh, he's fast because he's a line racer, and that's just gaming BS." But this is false reasoning as SP33D and many others have shown.

Manuel, it is only the line that Pred is against.  He does not use the same reasoning for any of the other assists or options to bring FSCS in greater compliance with realism.  You and I are in agreement, we don't care what you use, we will race the way we want.  But Pred will not allow this, so it is Pred you have the problem with.

I want more people too, but again, Pred not so much.  Not if it means the use of the line.  He'd rather kill the FSCS than allow the line, because he feels this would kill the FSCS anyway.  

I would wager that you could have greater realism by using all the real options that aren't being used, and allow the line, than the way things are now.  Ironic isn't it.

Pred, if you really want to be 100% true to your theme or mission statement, stop using microphones, have double wide starts, use TCS, delete the line, start the races exactly on time, have cautions, etc etc.  Even this would be better and more consistent than what you have now. Total compliance with reality so that there are no compromises at all.  Who knows, maybe people would love it and the grid count would go up rather than down.

Again, no disrespect intended to Pred, just stating both the obvious and my experienced opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Room hosts?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
Room hosts?

I'll host CT
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:46 pm

i guess im hosting GS?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:49 pm

Let pred go there just in case, ran the navy on the car, always helping a brother out is what I've learned (even if we are the marines taxi  lol! )
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:50 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i guess im hosting GS?

Combine rooms CT starts behind GS?
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm

I had a good car to battle in ST, but a phone call came up while racing, and miss my concentration and brake little earlie and too hard and Pred bump me from the back (15% damage), then by mistake I touch Sainted and get 12% in the front (and I make him damage the engine), since there my race was awful but interesting fighting with Berp and Ched. Good race!

Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
Room hosts?

I'll be doing GTR.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:22 pm

I have no hard formed opinions on the relevance of the line on any ones ability. This series is based on realism hence the tag "Where the lines between realism and Simulation are Blurred". I have said since race 1 Season 1 this series will never have the line on. I have bent on that with SPEC. I have made MANY changes based on public opinions, wants and desires.  Some have done well. some have not.
The one thing I am standing my ground on is the FULL REASON I started this series...So that racers who wanted a life like racing experience could come to the FSCS and get that. No line, no brake assist, no imaginary anything that was not available to real racers. TCS exists in racing (check), ABS exists in racing (check), auto brake doesn't exist in racing (no check), holographic line thats red for slow down and green for speed up doesn't exist in racing (no check).

I hear what you are trying to say DON, and I respect it and understand your thought process. Sometimes standing up for what you believe in may not be all that great in the view of popular public opinion.   But that is what has made many a famous man or woman when they were right and just with what they believed in.

I believe in the core reason I started this series way back on Gran Turismo and have held to that for more than 4 years.  We have had some GREAT grids and we have had some piss poor grids. I have tried to bring TOO MANY classes and variants to this series instead of keeping a laser focus on what it is that had us with 30 - 60 car grids.  We cannot emulate the real series with multi-class any longer because it splits the field and waters down the inter-class racing.

Season 12 we will get back to GT cars, Sports Cars (showroom like modified racecars)...the reason people loved this series, the reason people came to this series and raced.  I know racers will always quit, start and fall off, complain about a rule etc...that's life. But with focus comes more close racing, less field spread where it becomes a a hot lap session which kinda ruins the racing to a degree.

Sometimes simple and clean is the most effective. Ask Apple, this is why they are so successful.  Keep a tight rein on what product you present, make it easy and universal and most will happily enjoy your product. Not all, there are the Apple haters. But those who use their products swear by the whole ecosystem and it's products. They do not compromise.

ON ANOTHER SUBJECT:

I know I have not been real diligent the last few weeks of this season. I have had some very tragic events happen in my life that basically were MUCH more important than anything in my life including this series. I have other series Admin who could have answered Many if not ALL the questions were being asked the last couple of weeks. I apologize I put the wrong time down for the ST race. I don't understand why the Asst Admin's didn't take the lead on this and correct it or contact me with a question directly.  I have NEVER changed a race time for any outside event. ST has ALWAYS been at 11:00am. I made a typing error. Most of the veterans in this series know the schedule has been what it is for over a year. Someone could have stepped up and handled it in my time of grieving and absence. (still grieving and going through the pain and legal stuff that must be handled with the loss of my father)  But I am here. I will tough it out and get this shyt back organized for season 12. (I will close the things that need to be closed, mailed from season 11, get back after previous sponsors to provide their prizes.  Get the series back to great racing. Simplify the classes and provide a place for SIM racers to enjoy some great sports car racing.

Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'   NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE' - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NURBURGRING NORDSCHLEIFE SEASON 11 FINALE'
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next