Forza Sports Car Series Forums
 
HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forza Latino

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ASQ BerpDator

avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 1467
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
Now that the Season 12 is almost defined, we are ready to bring our drivers to every class. Team Names soon!


GTLM

(Costa Rica)
-Manuel CR #76 (Viper)
-Hunter 045 #45 (Viper)
-LeadFoot506 #51 (Viper)
-ArguelloCR #777 (Subaru)
-Rodney506R #xxx (Z4 GT3)

(Chile)
-ASQ BerpDator #181 (Ford GT)
-BelieveCHILE #227 (Ford GT)
-Pancho x10 #100 (Ford GT)


ST

(Costa Rica)
-Manuel CR #76 (Genesis)
-Hunter 045 #45 (Genesis)
-ArguelloCR #777 (Genesis)

(Chile)
-ASQ BerpDator #181 (???)
-BelieveCHILE #227(???)


GS

(Costa Rica)
-Manuel CR #76 (Laviolette)
-PabloJC81 #810 (Diablo SV)

(Chile)
-ASQ BerpDator #181 (Ford GT)
-BelieveCHILE #227 (Ford GT)


GT

(Costa Rica)
-Manuel CR #76 (RGT 8 )
-Hunter 045 #45 (RGT 8 )
-Rodney506R #xxx (Z4 GT3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4470
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 am

If you guys are interested in running a Porsche Chassis in GT than the GT2 2012 is a car you should really look into Smile. As for the ther cars not bad cars at all. The Spyker is a very temperamental car. It can run top times at low PI, and has great grip, but the wheel base limits it in the sense that it can be hard to drive hard. Still a car i would consider running at some point in GS though. Impressive. And good to see some new names.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7059
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:26 am

NICE! Hope most stay for MOST or All of the season.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
MTBVator



Posts : 60
Points : 1622
Join date : 2013-06-15
Location : Seattle Washinton, USA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:51 am

outstanding to see the Number of Racers representing Latin America!

Pura Vida,
Vator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1841
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
NICE!  Hope most stay for MOST or All of the season.

Me too, will try to get them as interested as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1841
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:59 am

MTBVator wrote:
outstanding to see the Number of Racers representing Latin America!

Pura Vida,
Vator

We can be more, but schedule (girlfrind) dont allow some other guys be present.


By the way, I edited and add some to other classes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1841
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
If you guys are interested in running a Porsche Chassis in GT than the GT2 2012 is a car you should really look into Smile.

Well, the RUF RGT 8 is doing it great, you will see!

No other previous cars have run those times in the Sebring Test.


SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
The Spyker is a very temperamental car. It can run top times at low PI, and has great grip, but the wheel base limits it in the sense that it can be hard to drive hard. Still a car i would consider running at some point in GS though. Impressive. And good to see some new names.

The Spyker is doing it great in our tests, and yes sometimes it becomes tail happy, but I have almost corrected that.  Will see if can battle something, GS is new for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4470
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:29 am

Im not knocking your choices. I like all those cars. The Spyker is a good car that i worked on a lot. Too bad were int eh same class so i cant offer you a tune/build like i had in CT/ST lol. And The RUF8 has tremendous speed and acceleration. I was just offering a suggestion based on the way that car gets with added PI. When I test a car i try to test it with base and then plus 15 so that way i see how it behaves when it's given some PI. Some cars are fast up until a point and then it gets harder to drive. But either way i like the RR cars being driven! Go Porsche right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1841
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:19 pm

I never said that you were criticizing my choices, I know they are good option to bring some competition on their classes.

GS is maybe the only class i´m not going to be so involved, maybe only short races i´m going to race. i´ll focus on GT and ST.
But the Spyker is running great times, and I still have some weight to reduce to make it more handle or the other way, I have many room on power. So, I dont mind how it is going to be with 15 more P.I, I know i have many things to find the balance to have a winning option.

I´ll see you! (in my mirrors)

And the RUF, is a Porsche with steroids, that is designed to smash every ¨Italian car¨ dreams. I also have a gap there to make it more powerfull or reduce some weight.

GO, Porsche, GO!


On ST, the Genesis is doing it great as is right now, I´ve seen a couple of american cars faster than me, but nothing xtremely to fear.

Maybe the worst choice is the Viper for GTLM, all the others cars have more top end, but I wanted to race that car, I thing is beautifull.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
ASQ BerpDator

avatar

Posts : 18
Points : 1467
Join date : 2013-10-02
Location : Chile

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2392
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 am

Congrats to the Latins! Just saw that you ARE #2 AND #3 on the FLR world rankings list . Not sure how you did it, even less sure that you can stay there, but good job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3242
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 am

Interesting...congrats my brother's from costa rican mothers Smile

Don had a busy week had to pass pitstop blog off on Dan....
By the by don how with out you beating by much me last week did you jump so far in standings
And i drop so far? Hmmm 40places....crazy guess its just one of them things...who knows maybe i can turn you...er i mean it around...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2392
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:36 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Interesting...congrats my brother's from  costa rican mothers Smile

Don had a busy week had to pass pitstop blog off on Dan....
By the by don how with out you beating by much me last week did you jump so far in standings
And i drop so far? Hmmm 40places....crazy guess its just one of them things...who knows maybe i  can turn you...er i mean it  around...

Its funny that some folks think I have something to do with the blog, but my influence is rather minimal. I drop Joe a line here and there letting him know some things, and sometimes he passes them on to Dan or Polly and it ends up in the blog.  What I think is news isn't always what they think is news, so they don't always pay attention to what I say to them.  I only know Joe, and not the others btw.  I do know they were hoping for more support from the community so they could expand their operation, but it hasn't happened.  Joe says its mainly because of the FM5 debacle and how it threw the whole community under the bus.  He did ask me if I wanted to contribute awhile back, but like now, I just don't have the time.  Soon I will be entering my spring busy season and will have to back off racing until fall. It is then that I will get a new wheel and the xbone, and make the switch to Project CARS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1683
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 am

I'm pretty sure the list is updated as of last week. That means the last race that was run before this posting would be the Laguna GT race where roscoe finished last (likely beat by all B room drivers because of damage etc) so your rating would have dropped pretty far because you were beat by a lot of much lower ranked drivers.
Having such a low rating entering this week anyone who you beat will fall pretty drastically.

And congrats to you forza Latino guys!! Well earned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3242
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:04 am

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
I'm pretty sure the list is updated as of last week. That means the last race that was run before this posting would be the Laguna GT race where roscoe finished last (likely beat by all B room drivers because of damage etc) so your rating would have dropped pretty far because you were beat by a lot of much lower ranked drivers.
Having such a low rating entering this week anyone who you beat will fall pretty drastically.

And congrats to you forza Latino guys!! Well earned.
Yes very true however i had three good finishs in my other classes plus third in NSA superstars...seems fishy

@Don ...um bud....YOU HAVE WRITING THE BLOG...minimal...subjective term...ps still no mention of tec?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2392
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:14 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
I'm pretty sure the list is updated as of last week. That means the last race that was run before this posting would be the Laguna GT race where roscoe finished last (likely beat by all B room drivers because of damage etc) so your rating would have dropped pretty far because you were beat by a lot of much lower ranked drivers.
Having such a low rating entering this week anyone who you beat will fall pretty drastically.

And congrats to you forza Latino guys!! Well earned.
Yes very true however i had three good finishs in my other classes plus third in NSA superstars...seems fishy

@Don ...um bud....YOU HAVE WRITING THE BLOG...minimal...subjective term...ps still no mention of tec?

That's right SP33D, a lot of people just look at the world rankings but don't know or don't bother looking at the Ratings Results for each race which is a history of how everyone did and got the ranking they got. www.forzaleagueracers.com/ratings-results.html 

Roscoe finished 22nd, 7th, 8th, 2nd, and 3rd in recent events.  But it isn't just about where you finish but who you beat, and who beat you.  In SP33D's case he hasn't gotten a higher rating lately, because even though he has won and keeps winning, he is beating the tar out of guys who are just not good enough for him to score points off of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1841
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks GTDon!

This season we have competitive cars on every class, and Arguello is doing an awesome job by now. I know the rankings can change with just a small bad results, but, we are happy to be on the map.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1841
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:38 pm


Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1683
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 pm

@roscoe I understand but the races are rated in the order they were run so essentially you are only as good as your last race I believe. You did really well in the earlier races which gained you points going into the GT race but you finished behind much lower people in GT so you dropped pretty hard. i don't know when superstars was run but if it was before the weekend's races this explains it and if it was run after its possible that its not part of this update. i could win 20 races in a row then finish poorly in 1 race and drop heavily.

Manuel, very nice job with the shipping containers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1841
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
i could win 20 races in a row then finish poorly in 1 race and drop heavily

Right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2392
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:43 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
@roscoe I understand but the races are rated in the order they were run so essentially you are only as good as your last race I believe. You did really well in the earlier races which gained you points going into the GT race but you finished behind much lower people in GT so you dropped pretty hard. i don't know when superstars was run but if it was before the weekend's races this explains it and if it was run after its possible that its not part of this update. i could win 20 races in a row then finish poorly in 1 race and drop heavily.

Manuel, very nice job with the shipping containers.

Yeah, ratings calculations are done in the order they are received mostly, and usually mirrors the order the races were done. If your last race was crap, expect a hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3242
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:51 pm

Don i was beating the girls underware off you till jp took me out ...ps i got 18th i finished 4people did not...thats why wrong results got submitted......again... we all know its bs
No response about tec?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1683
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Manuel - aduana + bolsos de arena = no bueno....  lol! scratch 
Hasta en dos semanas a la autopista del sunset!!

(Yo apprendo total yo hablo a mucho differente trabajos en me vida) shhhhhhh...... otro personas no se yo comprendo un palabara....  king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1683
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:16 pm

I was just trying to give a slight explanation as to why you dropped as far as you did. For example blazay dnf'd or finished way in the back for a few weeks in a row, technically being beat by everyone who finished.... this would have dragged his rating waaaay down as he was beat by the lowest rated people competing repeatedly..... In that rating he was among the people who beat you technically last week... This would hit your rating hard and that's only 1 example. Your only saving grace would be of someone high rated didn't finish or finished behind you.

This isn't really the place for this discussion tho. We could discuss it elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3242
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Thanks Speed that was informative and would love to understand it better Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forza Latino   

Back to top Go down
 
Forza Latino
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Track List & Results
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney
» Forza 3 Late Night Series Discussion
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Season 3
» S7 Forza 3 S-Class Tourney

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: Team Chat-
Jump to: