Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO

Go down 
+27
Maxximilllion
NSA Roca
LMR Warspite
LMR WARSPITE 2
Rocbotm
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
vV Science Vv
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KikRox268
KICKROCKS29
CBR900RRR
worminfested73
Tachyon Racing
SP33D RAC3R 28x
MTBVator
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Kamikaze1414
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Racing Line or No Racing line
Racing Line ON with No STM or TCS (ABS on)
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 I_vote_lcap67%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Racing Line OFF with ABS, STM & TCS allowed
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 I_vote_lcap33%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Maxximilllion wrote:

What is the start date for season 12?  
I've looked everywhere, through threads of BS and mindless ego chatter and have found nothing official.

March 4th would be good!

If im not mistaken its is so far supposed to be the weekend after the superbowl. Dont hold me to it but i think thats the tentative start date.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:40 pm

GS. Practice room is up
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:08 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Maxximilllion wrote:

I've looked everywhere, through threads of BS and mindless ego chatter and have found nothing official.

March 4th would be good!

If im not mistaken its is so far supposed to be the weekend after the superbowl. Dont hold me to it but i think thats the tentative start date.

Try front page of the website maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Maxximilllion wrote:

March 4th would be good!

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:05 am

You mean were is says "Tentative Start"? So I may have 2 weeks to finish painting 11 cars, looks like some long nights ahead.

Haven't looked @ the website in 6 months, not much has changed, figured it would be listed in the forum under "Season 12 Schedule", huh, my bad

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:06 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Maxximilllion wrote:

March 4th would be good!

lol! lol! lol! 

NO REASON TO BE SNARKY....FIX YOUR STUFF!!!! SPOTTER'S GUIDE,STANDINGS,COUNTDOWN CLOCK
YA'LL WANT TO BE TAKING SERIOUS ACT PROFESINAL /HAVE UPDATED CORRECT DATA....

Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:53 am

I thought everything was being updated?  Slowly sure, but I think it is being done. Takes time, so give'em a break.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:56 am

Right Don ....sit back and chill and don't drink the cool aid
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Right Don ....sit back and chill and don't drink the cool aid

exactly, no need to go after Pred and the boys, they'll get'er done.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 am

1st...I don't drink kool aid I drink purple stuff....
2nd don't give my teammate guff for asking a question that should have been answered long ago and I wont respond harshly...
3rd....why are you still talking?
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:11 am

Whoa!!!! cowboy calm down.... it will be ok week and a half out of date that might get switch....if paint and tunes cant get finished by drivers and painters by that February 8 its not the admins fault... now I know he's reviewing replays to pass out pi to us , but I believe he will get it done in time for us tune at that pi
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:16 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
1st...I don't drink kool aid I drink purple stuff....
2nd don't give my teammate guff for asking a question that should have been answered long ago and I wont respond harshly...
3rd....why are you still talking?

Who are you talking to?  

It's not as if they haven't been working (on their free time) to update things.  Maybe not as fast as you and I would like, but give credit where credit is due.  Sometimes we forget that the leader(s) of a league are not paid for what they do by me or you.  Hard to make demands of people who are merely unpaid volunteers.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:19 am

@ both of you...THEN THEY SHOULD'NT GET SNARKY...

Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 am

Lol @Rosco your a hot head....look as I have seen, it' has been alot of B.s going on in these forums for the past few seasons by grown men over a video game we like to play, and can get frustrating at times . So let us all breath and chill there is no reason for none of whats been going on lately no need to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:38 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Lol @Rosco your a hot head....look as I have seen, it' has been alot of B.s going on in these forums for the past few seasons by grown men over a video game we like to play, and can get frustrating at times . So let us all breath and chill there is no reason for none of whats been going on lately no need to keep it going.

blahz...thought you were on the F5 band wagon?...and your correct about the bs but its because of inaction .. you have not raced a full season in a long time so before you stand on a pulpit try investing the time we have/come up with a way to move forward....pred is one person...we are many...HELP HIM OUT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:44 am

Lol@finishing a full season..which has nothing to do with it nice jab...im just saying at the end of the daytit's his series and I dont understand all of the crying and keyboard fights.Just like this conversation it will go no where because of different opinions.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:46 am

im short that was a haymaker;0
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:47 am

And I am trying to help by Getting ppl to calm down...now since you have so much stock in this series because you finish a few seasons..send him a private message and lend your hook of a hand and see what you can do other than barking on the fourms.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
im short that was a haymaker;0
Lol
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 am

my team/family and my self have offered many many many times....DO NOT LASHOUT AT MY FAMILY AND I WILL NOT STOMP ON YOUR THROAT!!! simple really
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:17 pm

I asked for a start date, too much to ask for?
Maybe you guys shouldn't be part of the problem, be part of the solution when somebody asks a legit question.
Not like I came in here and started bustinballs about PI or BS imaginary lines.

And WTF are you talking about Don? I wanted a date, not a revamp of the website's CSS or a rework on the entire structure of the series, (like some people we know), just a date. Peel off some cash your offering, (bribing), drivers and donate it to the FSCS Officials.

I got my answer, I think, thanks!
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Maxximilllion wrote:

Maybe you guys shouldn't be part of the problem, be part of the solution when somebody asks a legit question.

And WTF are you talking about Don? I wanted a date, not a revamp of the website's CSS or a rework on the entire structure of the series, (like some people we know), just a date. Peel off some cash your offering, (bribing), drivers and donate it to the FSCS Officials.

was I talking to you, or the guy going crazy about updating the site? lol
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:33 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Maxximilllion wrote:

It doesn't matter who your talking to because we are on the same page...
Everyone knows your THE shadyest mofo in forza....
Pred ain't selling, you are on thin ice fatass...NSA KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:34 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:

Well, I, was most definitely talking to you
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Arguing on the forum? I would never do something like that.....  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next