Forza Sports Car Series Forums
 
HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Race Schedule Season 12 (All times PST)
GTLM - P/DP Sat. 6pm, ST Sun 11am, GS 1pm, GT 4pm
56%
 56% [ 14 ]
ST Sat 6pm, GTLM - P/DP 10am Sun, GS 1pm & GT 4pm
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
ST Sat 6pm, GS Sun 11 am, GTLM -P/DP 1pm, GT 4pm
32%
 32% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 25
 

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7004
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Once again lets see what the community feels about the schedule.

Three Options, only three option. No other alternates. Do not request. Here are choices.

_________________


Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:32 pm

This is PST ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 pm

the second one leaves the most time inbetween races on Sunday. I like more down time between races Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7004
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Not really sainted. The P/DP and GTLM race is 50 laps so the earlier starting time is to accommodate for that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 pm

they are so much faster that it would end up taking about the same time and still have an hour earlier start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1786
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:59 am

I think, that GTLM / (P/DP), as is a long race too, is better to keep it on Saturdays, that way those (me) who races more than one class can have chance to rest little bit more on sunday, due that ST and GS are kind of shorter races.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vV Science Vv

avatar

Posts : 157
Points : 2748
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:25 am

I think the schedule is not taking into account "life" issues, it's not always about choosing between one class or another most times it's family,work,personal obligations that get in the way. I can guarantee that the field will be whiddled down to nothing if your competing with good weather and/or time of day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7004
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:42 pm

vV Science Vv wrote:
I think the schedule is not taking into account "life" issues, it's not always about choosing between one class or another most times it's family,work,personal obligations that get in the way. I can guarantee that the field will be whiddled down to nothing if your competing with good weather and/or time of day.  

Well, I can't do anything about that at all so I don't concern myself with it. Those who want to and can make it will. Those who cannot won't. Those who can will be racing!  If your not happy with GTLM going to Saturday then move back to GT which is still in the same time slot. IF not there are 2 more classes in two more time slots. There are options. That is what makes it better.

You don't make hardly any races anymore anyway (finish even less)...even when they were at 'a better time for you' you only made 2 or 3.  (I am kinda poking fun at you a lil. and kinda just sayin your not exactly a regular anymore. Race when you can and have fun when you do. That's the bottom line to that.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:02 pm

LOL im so young thats the wrestling i grew up on! Stone Cold, The Rock (pre movie star), Kurt Angle, Big Show. Ahhh. Good old days. Course when i was a real wee guy i would watch blockbuster videos of Macho Man and Hawk and Animal and all them fun guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vV Science Vv

avatar

Posts : 157
Points : 2748
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
vV Science Vv wrote:
I think the schedule is not taking into account "life" issues, it's not always about choosing between one class or another most times it's family,work,personal obligations that get in the way. I can guarantee that the field will be whiddled down to nothing if your competing with good weather and/or time of day.  

Well, I can't do anything about that at all so I don't concern myself with it. Those who want to and can make it will. Those who cannot won't. Those who can will be racing!  If your not happy with GTLM going to Saturday then move back to GT which is still in the same time slot. IF not there are 2 more classes in two more time slots. There are options. That is what makes it better.

You don't make hardly any races anymore anyway (finish even less)...even when they were at 'a better time for you' you only made 2 or 3.  (I am kinda poking fun at you a lil. and kinda just sayin your not exactly a regular anymore. Race when you can and have fun when you do. That's the bottom line to that.)

I had that coming and yeah I really want to make more races but when you guys did away with sunday qualifying that hurt my attendance, no it's not your doing but the unintended consequences where unavoidable. I had a lag out in my last race very aggravating, you run a tight ship Pred always have and the time you put in,you deserve a better turn-out, that said I will do GT but damn I want to run GTLM with-out missing out on time with my girl(s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:07 am

vV Science Vv wrote:

with-out missing out on time with my girl(s)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)   

Back to top Go down
 
Race Schedule Pole VOTE (All times PST)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TORA Britcar 24 Hours of Silverstone - Lap times
» Infineon Raceway (NASCAR) Lap Times
» Rumored Release schedule for 2010 40k/WFB
» login 3 times only?
» LGSSAA Schedule

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: SEASON 12 RACING INFORMATION / CHAT-
Jump to: