Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)

Go down 
+7
EZT Sabre
KICKROCKS29
MTBVator
LMR Warspite
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR WolfPack
Admin/PredatorUSMC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 pm

while Dps and the PCs run as one class its clear that they are diff kinds of cars. the only way you can drive a "P2" style car is for it to be an oreca.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 am

Imma use this for whhag it was mmade for. Ahem. Citizenwolfsoldierpack is a dirty, impatient driver andd his boasts as being "as fast as rbb77" are almost as misguided as his passing attemptss. I refuse to let hhim get by my car for any reason
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 am

With all the American muscle vs Italian girly man talk last season I decided to give the Japanese a little credit for one of the cute, loud crying baby sounding little toys they produced. Although I did drive a Panoz to keep my dignity......
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Imma use this for whhag it was mmade for. Ahem. Citizenwolfsoldierpack is a dirty, impatient driver andd his boasts as being "as fast as rbb77" are almost as misguided as his passing attemptss. I refuse to let hhim get by my car for any reason
 I find this statement hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2