Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 pm

while Dps and the PCs run as one class its clear that they are diff kinds of cars. the only way you can drive a "P2" style car is for it to be an oreca.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 am

Imma use this for whhag it was mmade for. Ahem. Citizenwolfsoldierpack is a dirty, impatient driver andd his boasts as being "as fast as rbb77" are almost as misguided as his passing attemptss. I refuse to let hhim get by my car for any reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 am

With all the American muscle vs Italian girly man talk last season I decided to give the Japanese a little credit for one of the cute, loud crying baby sounding little toys they produced. Although I did drive a Panoz to keep my dignity......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Imma use this for whhag it was mmade for. Ahem. Citizenwolfsoldierpack is a dirty, impatient driver andd his boasts as being "as fast as rbb77" are almost as misguided as his passing attemptss. I refuse to let hhim get by my car for any reason
 I find this statement hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: SEASON 12 RACING INFORMATION / CHAT-
Jump to: