Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

be csrefull going inside....

Go down 
+16
Manuel CR
Tachyon Racing
RR Russ Wheeler
KikRox268
SaintedPlacebo4
AAR WolfPack
MTBVator
NSA Roca
KICKROCKS29
Hiredgun308
Matthnt
Admin/PredatorUSMC
LMR Warspite
Blahzay xxl
AAR GTDon
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:03 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
No there is a KICKROCKS29 and then there is me, KikRox268. KICKROCKS29 is new here, he joined last season. But you're not the first person to think that.

New here I may be, but by far not a rookie to the game or racing... Just to put it out there and at least I showed up unlike someone with a similar name as me... Just sayin...  silent 
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:07 pm

Its really a shame you backed out of GS too, I was looking forward to finally racing you after all the hype and no show last season..... All good, I would have proposed putting my name on it but it's a wash. Good luck out there, hope you make a race...  bom 
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:10 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
I wasn't arguing with you just letting you know we all put a truce to it, and I have already spoken with pred directly to sweep it under the rug since we both have a lot going on....

Not sure why you are responding to me like that though, considering I have no issue with you and as far as I knew, considered you neutral to the case.

Scratch that different KICKROX, unless its the same person under two profiles.

For future reference, You will know it's not me, I don't drive lotus anythings...  clown No clown 
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 pm

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
Its really a shame you backed out of GS too, I was looking forward to finally racing you after all the hype and no show last season..... All good, I would have proposed putting my name on it but it's a wash. Good luck out there, hope you make a race...  bom 

Match race! Match race! Match race!
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
KICKROCKS29 wrote:

Match race! Match race! Match race!

In the well known words of one Ms Sweet Brown... "AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!!!"... plus he probably wouldn't show... I'm not sweatin a shadow...
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:52 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
6 seasons I've been a part of the FSCS. Personal reasons seem to plague every season which stops me from racing every single race, but I read and think about all the crap that gets thrown at the Admin aka Pred. Now what I'm about to say, I can say, because I used to be one of those people that criticized Pred for the things that he "did" in regards to the series. And I normally don't get involved in stuff like this because at the end of the day its petty and stupid to be 100% honest.

"RpC"....how have you been involved OR helped the series?

1.) The line means absolutely nothing. We as drivers know this. Why? Because the damn A.I run the line and they are barely EVER faster than an actual human driver in this game, unless the DRIVER is just horribly slow or, although seldom, the car in which the A.I driver is piloting just happens to be in a different class than the car of the driver. Anyone who has pre-raced can attest to

"RpC".....You have no grasp on this game.....when pred at current pi is fighting for blobby you shall see young blind one

2.) For the people who use the line and have become "faster". Its not that the line itself makes them faster, like its freaking magic, NO! The line just makes them more comfortable and that added comfortability allows them to turn faster lap times...again, completely based on the DRIVER. Why do you think the "faster" drivers practiced so much or the drivers of this series practice so much in general???? To get comfortable enough with the track to be able to put down the fastest time that DRIVER possibly can. Are we seeing the pattern yet?

"RpC" Yes it infact is magic....though rather then your angledust. We use a simulated break ling for consistent laps not one fast one if you would actually practice with anyone other then the stranger.....Wink

3.) And this is my personal opinion. If you're new to the series there are 2 things that you should do, regardless of your Forza 4 credentials. The first, is sit back and be quiet! Not to be rude, but until you have seen how the rules and regulations that govern a series actually work...in action, don't say anything. Its very easy for you to stir up the pot and get a lot of people mad at you. Sort of like when you get to a new job, or a new duty station in the military. You may know your job very well, but the way you do your job is probably different from the place that you just got to, and you wouldn't just dive right in and start trying to change something that's been working for years would you? So why do it here, its stupid and pointless. Secondly, you're new...focus on the task at hand, which is the actual racing of the season. Why, because you're a damn DRIVER, not an ADMIN or anything else that's part of the Administrating body of the organization so just chill.

"RpC".....hey warpig slow down on the new guys....you this guy smokesrox, and warspite all have the same number of starts in the last three season's

"

Now Pred does his damnest to provide very close, clean, and professional racing. What I hear from all this is "Oh my god, this guy used to be slow now he's faster...waa waa waa." If you're afraid someone is going to beat you, then go the F Word somewhere else. It's racing, it's a competition, it's freaking life. Put up or shut up! I'm not the fastest driver in the series, but with or without the line, I have gotten progressively faster from season to season, and I have personal goals of drivers to either beat and or keep up with. But if you're one of those drivers that just wants to blow the competition out of the water because you have something to compensate for in real life, so you take your frustrations out on people on a video game, people that you'll never meet, then you my friend have a problem, should seek psych help, and get the hell out of "MY" series.

Thank you, my rant is done. Can we please now focus on racing and if you have something to say to any Admin or myself, do it through PM's please. I'm only gonna ask once. New drivers don't need to see all this bickering, that's solely based on a driver's emotion over actual logical thinking.

Cheers  santa santa santa 
...... see you on track....stay off this thread
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Rox has helped behind the scenes for the series throughout his stay around here. Some seasons more than others. He like the guy that reaches out and holds the tire in place on the wall side of the car when only so many can go over the wall. not any credit, but he helps
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Well Kick there will be other seasons I'm sure where well probably end up in the same lobby, plus its not like you don't know when I'm playing Forza, seeing as how you're on my XBL friends list. We'll just have to see. As far as the race attendance goes, yea its public knowledge that I haven't been to many races in the past few seasons, big whoop. My family and personal life will always take precedence over a video game.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:03 pm

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:
No there is a KICKROCKS29 and then there is me, KikRox268. KICKROCKS29 is new here, he joined last season. But you're not the first person to think that.

New here I may be, but by far not a rookie to the game or racing... Just to put it out there and at least I showed up unlike someone with a similar name as me... Just sayin...  silent 

And fyi, I wasn't saying you were new to racing...just the series...as I thought I made it clear in my statement
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:43 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Rox has helped behind the scenes for the series throughout his stay around here. Some seasons more than others.  He like the guy that reaches out and holds the tire in place on the wall side of the car when only so many can go over the wall. not any credit, but he helps
1st we had moved on before your jv admum opened her mouth...
2 nd as last sesson. Was the single biggest fubar in the series , stats, write ups, pics....yet he helped SO MUCH he can try and flash her meat curtains on my table...
ill smash them with a hammer
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:53 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Rox has helped behind the scenes for the series throughout his stay around here. Some seasons more than others.  He like the guy that reaches out and holds the tire in place on the wall side of the car when only so many can go over the wall. not any credit, but he helps
1st we had moved on before your jv admum opened her mouth...
2 nd as last sesson. Was the single biggest fubar in the series , stats, write ups, pics....yet he helped SO MUCH he can try and flash her meat curtains on my table...
ill smash them with a hammer

Glad you feel that way Roscoe, but last season I completely withdrew from the series in every aspect due to my own personal reasons. But thank you for your concern and your honesty...oh and fyi, if you don't like what I have to say...then just scroll over it. That's what I do with half the things you say...
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:28 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
This is where a collaboration of ideas recently viewed in a thread we will not speak of could be put all together....

Three brakets of pi... ex.of drivers

A. Warshite, Rb, bulin bimmer.  After test can not get higher then base

B. ROSCOE, Manuel, berp +15pi ish

C.  "Rookie's " after testing. Get put in witch ever bracket "license they qual for

A goal would be to get the next "license" make the low pi a badge to strive for ....
Thanks again
These are just spit ball ideas for us to ponder
Bump
As this is a thread. I CREATED ...for progressive thinking ...... stay on my topic no reason to slant discussion else where
Thanks again
bump

BUMP  Sleep 

Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:14 am

I liked this series before, how it was before 3 people started to blow everything.

Pred, you have done all you can, it is your series and do whatever you want, if someone dont like it, is free to choose other sites to race.

I preffer to see a 1 room of good racers than a bounch of people that only wants everything move their way. (quality over Quantity)

----

Hey budys, I dont understand why for 3 weeks being such a pain in the booty!

If you are fast with your P.I, so take advantage of it.  If you found a super fast car, so race it and win all the races.   Just focus into choose a car you like, do not try all of them to find the best one.

Raceboy raced a Clio last season and won 1 race over the 355...  That is something to applause.

Roscoe has a super high P.I ST car won 3 races and still ended out of top 5 in the season.

Every site have their issues, look at TORA, they allow everything but the ABS, I raced ABS on and had to learn to race without it just to apliy their rules.  I didnt expected to spend 2 weeks on forums crying just to make them allows the ABS for me.

And by the way, race 12 hours just to have a wrong results, no worthy!

Lets race, and let us do it.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:46 am

Manuel CR wrote:
I liked this series before, how it was before 3 people started to blow everything.

Pred, you have done all you can, it is your series and do whatever you want, if someone dont like it, is free to choose other sites to race.

I preffer to see a 1 room of good racers than a bounch of people that only wants everything move their way. (quality over Quantity)

----

If you are fast with your P.I, so take advantage of it.  If you found a super fast car, so race it and win all the races.   Just focus into choose a car you like, do not try all of them to find the best one.

Raceboy raced a Clio last season and won 1 race over the 355...  That is something to applause.

Roscoe has a super high P.I ST car won 3 races and still ended out of top 5 in the season.

Every site have their issues, look at TORA, they allow everything but the ABS, I raced ABS on and had to learn to race without it just to apliy their rules.  I didnt expected to spend 2 weeks on forums crying just to make them allows the ABS for me.

Amen brother! be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 214681776
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 pm

I agree bud....except one thing....
I only got two wins.....but they were in a row Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Manuel CR wrote:

----

just wondering who was in the 355 last season? there was a modena, mustang, porsches.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:07 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

just wondering who was in the 355 last season? there was a modena, mustang, porsches.

Gambit
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:43 pm

was gambit even still running when rb77 signed up?
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 pm

gambit quit the race after nurb gp when he finally got beat..
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:53 pm

i dont knwo what you re saying bc the guy was gone befroe that race. how do i know? bause i remember that race since i podiumed with no front clip lol
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:27 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
i dont knwo what you re saying bc the guy was gone befroe that race. how do i know? bause i remember that race since i podiumed with no front clip lol

you should proofread before you post bc my IQ is not good enough to read your lingo lol! 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:09 pm

im just using a dialect that everyone can understand, even roscoe.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:58 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:

Easy to say things of that sort when people aren't here to defend themselves. Voluntarily lower your PI by 10 or back to base and see how well you fair.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 pm

Matthnt wrote:
AAR WolfPack wrote:

Easy to say things of that sort when people aren't here to defend themselves.  Voluntarily lower your PI by 10 or back to base and see how well you fair.

+1
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Sounds like Pred has everything under control and will be giving a green light to begin qualifying tonight.  I will be on if anyone is ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: be csrefull going inside....   be csrefull going inside.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

be csrefull going inside....
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next