Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?

Go down 
4 posters

Can you trust a person with two first name's?
Yes
DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? I_vote_lcap22%DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
No
DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? I_vote_lcap78%DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?   DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:46 am

Recent news reports say that people with two first names have a propensity for homosexual deviancy/bestiality would love to hear your view's thank you. remember this is for posterity...
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?   DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 pm

Oh wait, what do you mean by two first names? I that when someone's last name happens to be a common first name?
Back to top Go down
RAGINxREDN3CKx

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?   DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:26 pm

I can't answer this because my first, middle, and last name are all first names..... And they are common....
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?   DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Yeah you know double first names like Kyle kenny ...a recently covicted child molester
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?   DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

I'd trust Ricky Bobby...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?   DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DO YOU TRUST SOMEONE WITH TWO FIRST NAMES?
Page 1 of 1