Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}

Go down 
+3
Tachyon Racing
SaintedPlacebo4
jpnvr4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 am

OPEN 06/02/2014

I officially open A.O.T.S doors today after a long debate with another racer. After it was all said and done, everyone needs a little help sometime.

This tuning shop is for racers that are rookies and have issues tuning or vets that just need a tune. My tunes are mostly stable and very drivable, and built to a drivers spec and PI. I will personally work with drivers/ teams and work on all tunes to get them as close to comfortable as possible.
(My tunes are not miracle tunes, but they can help if your tune is bad. You as a driver still have to drive accurately to bring the max potential in the car)

Request will be taken in the order received, therefore I will have to ask customers to post requests for tunes here.

Tune prices will be as follows: ST 70k-80k, GS 100k-140k, GT 160k-200k. Teams special discounts will be given.

Welcome to The Forza Sports Car Series. Get ready for the rush!!!

PS. any racers that I helped in Season 9,10 and 11, I humbly ask for your reviews that newcomers can be assured I'm no fraud... I tune properly and with the racers best interests in mind. thanks in advance.

(past clients) piihb, hanibaljazz, bigduty, killer.

Tuning List Order

No Gooders - Mine's GT-R {In Progress}

Last edited by jpnvr4 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:57 pm

JP is a pretty good tuner, he gets things working and knows how to make things feel specific if that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:45 am

Seems as though no one wants a tune from the shop. So between now and Saturday afternoon I will be doing five (5) free tunes with testimonials as payment for the tune given. I'll be doing tunes for ST and GS ONLY. All requests will be taken in this thread. (DO NOT PM ME PLZ)

Welcome all to the Forza Sports Car Series
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: 997 GT2 RS Tune Review [GT Class]   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 am

JP did a tune for my 997 GT2 RS for GT class that is very balanced and stable. Handled the big sweepers, tight esses and everything the Bernese Festival Circuit could throw at it, at high speeds, with predictable handling. Very nice tune.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:43 am

Jpn i will get ahold of you on XBL. I've been running a VTG tune all season and love it but it just has a lot of issues at laguna (as expected) and I haven't bothered Vator because I know he has a lot of problems in his own cars.

I generally cannot drive other people's tunes and I have pretty unrealistic expectations so please don't be offended if it doesn't work out. Possible team deal. Do you have a MINE'S R34?? Or do you even need one to help tune?
Thanks
SP33D....
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:50 am

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Jpn i will get ahold of you on XBL. I've been running a VTG tune all season and love it but it just has a lot of issues at laguna (as expected) and I haven't bothered Vator because I know he has a lot of problems in his own cars.

I generally cannot drive other people's tunes and I have pretty unrealistic expectations so please don't be offended if it doesn't work out. Possible team deal. Do you have a MINE'S R34?? Or do you even need one to help tune?
Thanks
SP33D....

Since you came to me 1st I'll work with you and the team for FREE!. Hoping I can crank something out that's drivable and stable enough for yourself and your teammate(s). I only ask in return your feedback

Hit me up tonight and I'll get started right away.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 am

Ok, Sounds good. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 pm

boooo dont drive jp's tunes. they aint got the juice!
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:08 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Lmfao ... Get off my threat !!! Lol
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:20 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Sainted dont hate...jp was a good tuner along time ago ..NOW HE MAKES CARS FLY!!!
EVER SEE HIS BOYS ON TRACK HELL NO THOSE MOFOS ARE THIRTY FEET IN THE AIR
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:27 pm

This guy sucks ...come to blahzay tuning dynamics lmbo
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Now I'm gettin hit left n right !!! Dayum !!!
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:45 am

need help on my GT zr1 although I doubt ill be in it much longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}   Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Omega Tuning Shop SEASON XII {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1