Forza Sports Car Series Forums
 
HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4535
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:25 pm

i got the final two A room GS i believe. no worries
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2376
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 pm

what is preds emial guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4535
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:27 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
what is preds emial guys

hit the email button at the bottom of one of his posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2457
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Maxximilllion wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
Maxximilllion wrote:
Predators41 wrote:
What does N/S mean? I finished the race.

Yep, I did as well, but I'm listed as N/S

"A" Lobby GS, I finished 11th, right behind Arguello, and Predators41 finished 12th.
You might want to ask AAR Don about it.


I asked at the time if someone would collect anyone after the 11th finisher (maxximillion) and someone said they would, but I don't know who said that.  So someone has the last 1 or 2, and should send that info to Pred.


Except, there is no time listed for me, the 11th place finisher.

1 hr 4 min 10sec is what the pic I sent to Pred says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1748
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:23 pm

1st off, pred thank you for clearing up the GTLM mess. I don't know who initially claimed that my time was invalid but false statements were made in ignorance as nobody else was in our party when I registered and qualified.

2nd off, NSA Roca, good race in GTLM and I look forward to racing with you this season. I don't take offense to your concern but I would like to clarify. I haven't mentioned this at all because I didnt want to make this issue over dramatic but the fact is that the results would not have changed. I was told that if the qual was invalid I would get a +20sec penalty for no qual AND A +10sec penalty for B room (even though I ran A room and dealt with traffic and multiclass) my total time was a 1hr12:54. Penalty time would be a 1hr12:54(+20)(+10)= 1hr13:24. This is still a P.2 finishing time as yours in P.3 is 1hr13:36.

3rd... Pred, because of the nature of my *late* qual submission for GT, my pole bonus point(s) will still be mine, correct? As we discussed, everything about my qual was 100% legal and on time. A glitch between your phone and the qual host is where the error lies. I am asking because I see Luke marked as "pole". And I'm only asking publicly so nNooe feels blindsided.

Thanks again, and good racing everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tachyon Racing



Posts : 192
Points : 2100
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:35 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
1st off, pred thank you for clearing up the GTLM mess. I don't know who initially claimed that my time was invalid but false statements were made in ignorance as nobody else was in our party when I registered and qualified.

2nd off, NSA Roca, good race in GTLM and I look forward to racing with you this season. I don't take offense to your concern but I would like to clarify. I haven't mentioned this at all because I didnt want to make this issue over dramatic but the fact is that the results would not have changed. I was told that if the qual was invalid I would get a +20sec penalty for no qual AND A +10sec penalty for B room (even though I ran A room and dealt with traffic and multiclass) my total time was a 1hr12:54. Penalty time would be a 1hr12:54(+20)(+10)= 1hr13:24. This is still a P.2 finishing time as yours in P.3 is 1hr13:36.

3rd... Pred, because of the nature of my *late* qual submission for GT, my pole bonus point(s) will still be mine, correct? As we discussed, everything about my qual was 100% legal and on time. A glitch between your phone and the qual host is where the error lies. I am asking because I see Luke marked as "pole". And I'm only asking publicly so nNooe feels blindsided.

Thanks again, and good racing everyone.

Too much logic here!  Rabble, rabble, rabble!


 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3307
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:48 pm

The pole i was speaking of was gs....
Congratulations to all winners/ almost all competition

Despite slanderous comments... i believe after watching all the replays of the races i partook in the field is unbelievably close though some teamleaders should get a little more consistency/with driving and using facts when on an open forum....how ever on to caddy country...er... i mean SEBRING

GLAD TO HAVE PENSKE DRIVER J.P.M. FLYING HAWK COLOR'S \m/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H Diablo



Posts : 59
Points : 2135
Join date : 2012-03-24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:31 am

I had a total time of 1h 12m 11s. I get 19 added for each lap done in a lagout room, then 10 added because the room was multiclass. That adds up to a 1h 12m 40s, not 56. Not sure why that was changed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7124
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:39 am

F4H Diablo wrote:
I had a total time of 1h 12m 11s. I get 19 added for each lap done in a lagout room, then 10 added because the room was multiclass. That adds up to a 1h 12m 40s, not 56. Not sure why that was changed...
You can't win a race from a lag out. So you were bumped to second.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
F4H Diablo



Posts : 59
Points : 2135
Join date : 2012-03-24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:14 am

I've read up and down the rules, and in no place on that page does it say you cannot win from a lagout or a pre-race. I've won from a lagout out before (Silverstone Season 7, GTC), so I don't see why this is any different. If I missed the rule somewhere, please quote it.

This is not a big deal, I'll probably end up with equal points (pole, fast lap), but still, this seems a bit fishy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3307
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:03 am

F4H Diablo wrote:
I've read up and down the rules, and in no place on that page does it say you cannot win from a lagout or a pre-race. I've won from a lagout out before (Silverstone Season 7, GTC), so I don't see why this is any different. If I missed the rule somewhere, please quote it.

This is not a big deal, I'll probably end up with equal points (pole, fast lap), but still, this seems a bit fishy.
Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1748
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:18 am

I have been under the impression that you cannot win from a prerace for sure but I haven't heard this about a lagout..... It would be a conflict of interest for me to weigh in on this but I have to agree, i believe I remember multiple races where people won from a lagout last season. Im not entirely sure but the names matthnt and gambit come to mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2376
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:47 am

matthunt won from a lagout at road atlanta last season..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxximilllion

avatar

Posts : 205
Points : 2099
Join date : 2012-11-24
Location : FL

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:11 am


Article 5
Section 13
Link Under"Championship Points"

"5.13   A racer cannot win a race if he/she lags into their own room and finishes.  Win must come from within the original race room."


In my opinion, a lag out should mean mechanical failure, race over. Hot lapping in your own room is not the same as racing in a full lobby, even with time penalties added. But we now have imaginary line helpers, so I guess the line between realism and simulation is not only blurred, but significantly grayed out as well.


_________________


      
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Tachyon Racing



Posts : 192
Points : 2100
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:17 am

Maxximilllion wrote:

Article 5
Section 13
Link Under"Championship Points"

"5.13   A racer cannot win a race if he/she lags into their own room and finishes.  Win must come from within the original race room."


Ah, ok, good job finding that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1748
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:26 am

Well I won't be sending that PM. Haha. But your welcome :-)

I stand corrected. I guess those other wins were just mistakes. thank u max.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3307
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:14 am

Official results / qualifying opening today...or week two we already have delays?...
Ps still wondering about lamans...smh


BUMP


Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1906
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:18 am

Maxximilllion wrote:

Article 5
Section 13
Link Under"Championship Points"

"5.13   A racer cannot win a race if he/she lags into their own room and finishes.  Win must come from within the original race room."

Excelent Maxx!


Maxximilllion wrote:

In my opinion, a lag out should mean mechanical failure, race over. Hot lapping in your own room is not the same as racing in a full lobby, even with time penalties added.


+1


Maxximilllion wrote:

 But we now have imaginary line helpers, so I guess the line between realism and simulation is not only blurred, but significantly grayed out as well.

True!



Back to top Go down
View user profile
F4H Diablo



Posts : 59
Points : 2135
Join date : 2012-03-24

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:03 pm

I stand corrected! Very well, just gotta not lag out this week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3307
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:39 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Official results / qualifying opening today...or week two we already have delays?...
Ps still wondering about lamans...smh


BUMP

...bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4535
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:04 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Official results / qualifying opening today...or week two we already have delays?...
Ps still wondering about lamans...smh


BUMP

...bump

if PIs areupdated qually is normally all set to go. I'd say that if you need to quall this early go for it but most wont do anything about it til friday/saturday anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3307
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:26 pm

1. in last season you could not qual until thread opened..

2.any info for Lamans would be appreciated ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manuel CR

avatar

Posts : 255
Points : 1906
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : COSTA RICA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:51 pm

If P.I. is adjusted, why not to open the next rece thread?

Some of us will apreciate to have time to qual all our cars!

For what I remember, usually on wednesdays threads were open
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3307
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Manuel CR wrote:
If P.I. is adjusted, why not to open the next rece thread?

Some of us will apreciate to have time to qual all our cars!

For what I remember, usually on wednesdays threads were open
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdutyDMomoney



Posts : 199
Points : 2026
Join date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 pm

I'm not qualified to qualify anybody, but I will have a public practice room open for a while if anyone wants to join. (especially ST drivers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   

Back to top Go down
 
SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stock Car Meeting 8 Discussion Thread – Sunset (Speedway Reverse)
» TCC Meeting 0 -- Rounds 0.1 & 0.2 - Sunset Infield Reverse - 21st August 2012
» TCR TCC Rd 2: Sunset Club Reverse SIGN IN
» TCC Meeting 4 Discussion Thread - Sunset Club Reverse - 27/09/11
» MLB off season moves

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: SEASON 12 RACING INFORMATION / CHAT-
Jump to: