Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE

Go down 
+30
Luongo27
KICKROCKS29
Maxximilllion
ox FASTLANE xo
Ruptured Duck77
LMR Warspite
Tachyon Racing
Predators41
SaintedPlacebo4
hannibaljazz 98
svt motorsport
Peader24
DMR W Sparks
EZT Sabre
The Posimosh
Fenris92y
Blahzay xxl
moesavy
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Basticular
jpnvr4
AAR WolfPack
AAR GTDon
NSA Roca
Manuel CR
AAR ABEnstein
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
F4H Diablo
KikRox268
Admin/PredatorUSMC
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:09 pm

This photo was taken in the paddock after the ST race...

SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 You-dun-goofed-inception
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Why do I have a DNQ in GT??? I qualified last night with AAR GTDon prior to the GTLM/DP race. My time was a 1:27.107 I believe. This needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:46 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Why do I have a DNQ in GT??? I qualified last night with AAR GTDon prior to the GTLM/DP race. My time was a 1:27.107 I believe. This needs to be fixed.

That's true, Pred for some reason did not receive about 4 screen shots from me and yours was one.  I just resent it to him now. 1:27.180

In the future I will ask for him to confirm each time sent to him.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Ok. thank you Don... Not just to square up this GTLM mess....
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Well that was a piss poor GS start of the season for myself. I was having a pretty good battle for  6th 7th and 8th with AAR GTDon and VeteranOutlaw. Lap 13 I go wide into Turn 1 which causes me to lose time and be off line into turn 2 where I proceed to go off to the left then over correct and then swerve off track to the right...AAR GTDon off further into the distance...and VeteranOutlaw passes me in his Camaro.  I get back on track then as I am in the infield I hit a curb a little too aggressively and bye bye she rolls right over and into the wall. Damn DNF lap 13!  Crying or Very sad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:13 pm

GS was a clean race, no complaints.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:19 pm

GS at B room was a súper cool race. 3 way battle for the lead 38 laps, and 2 more cars closing to the leaders.

Exciting race, some rubbing and incidents, but that is Racing.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Well I missed the start of ST due to Microsoft not allowing me to sign on. After a half hour phone call, retrieving codes, deleting my profile, clear cache, re-downloading profile, i finally got online and missed the race. GS started off by me loosing like 3 or 4 spots on the start. Seemed to be ok until lap 4 or 5 when a certain someone with a similar name slams on the brakes in turn 3 and 4 in front of me causing massive damage to my aero package. My car went from just keeping up to just barely breaking into a 36... It was said that he was going to rear end someone if the brakes were not applied so fast but after watching the replay... IDK... Just so frustrating... Good race for those in the front though... My race was screwed and boring as hell... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Predators41

Predators41

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Couldn't have had a worse race even if I tried.  Over revved the engine while downshifting on the warm up lap.  Then while running at 89% power and some aero damage I flip on lap 9 and then end up running mid 36's for the rest of the race. Can't wait for Sebring.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 pm

On the roof lap 3 or 4. Good times....
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Lag out lap 11
Back to top Go down
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Had a close call with don on lap three, when my car goes slightly through his! I thought it was going to be massive, it would have probably been curtains for Roscoe who was right behind as well. Feeling very fortunate to make it to the end.

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:52 pm

SMH...I had a pathetic GS race flipping on my own... GS wrapped up.

Then in GT I make some good moves early to avoid a few over zealous racers and move from 10th to 6th and work my way to 4th by lap 10. Fighting and racing my plan (no walls, clean,, place the car on my apexes and see where it gets me)  Then on lap 23 I am coming into turn 1 off the oval I see a car parked pointed directly into the line...It's not moving so I take a bit of a wide berth but continue on...well soon as I turn into turn 1 the car starts moving directly in front of me...Well I had already committed to the turn in and could not avoid LMR Warpsite in his Nissan. Gives me 91% front damage and 46% side damage. I immediately go from 4th to 6th.  Then as I was running low 1:28's to after the incident to running 1:32's the rest of the race.  Sad No pale 
Damn hell of a poopy start to the season for me.  But, I don't quit. I don't give up. I will be pushing every damn race to get back into this thing!

Oh LMR Warpsite quits out of the Championship soon after....? Hmmm, makes me think his move was malicious and not accidental.

BTW If you have Twitter check out FSCS on twitter or check out the website twitter feed for some highlights as I get them.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:06 pm

That race suck for me all around..car did the Harlem shake lol
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 pm

I had that moment during my GT prerace in the same spot but was kind of expecting it and just slid and missed the wall after correcting it (Hit the gas before it landed from the curb and made a juke toward the fence)
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 pm

lol! lol
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Hunter lag out lap 44, bad Day in GT for our Team.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:18 pm

this is going to be a season of staying out of trouble is going to pay off it looks like
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Good race weekend for me, on the whole,  GTLM, the detractor.  I was the rainbow Porsche that was Don's demise.  I was focusing ahead of me,  wanting that next position and over stressed my rear grip attempting a pass, did the SIM steer snap across the track at least once.  Don was there and I didn't know anyone was behind at all.  I was completely focused to the front.

ST was fun.  Raced in close contact all the time.  Peaders24 was 56 feet behind me many times going onto the front stretch!  Lost a few spots just by lifting for potential issues that were occurring in front of me.  

GS, 3rd in the lobby.  Ran by myself for 7-8 laps after the other leaders pitted. Gained one spot, but on the whole, the draft may have been faster.

GT, fought the tires for a few laps, had a few moments!  Eventually got it together and went to work.  Closed the gap to speed racer from 10 seconds to under three at best, but that is alot of time for a mortal to make up on him, even with my car, (27 more PI, solid tuning base from last season).  Had a good few lap dice with Blahzay to dial me in before the chase towards Speed.

I dunno if the wife will put up with me racing 4x each weekend...  TEAM CRT in ST and 4d+ RACING in GT will take precedence if decisions are forced.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm

MTBVator wrote:
Good race weekend for me, on the whole,  GTLM, the detractor.  I was the rainbow Porsche that was Don's demise.  I was focusing ahead of me,  wanting that next position and over stressed my rear grip attempting a pass, did the SIM steer snap across the track at least once.  Don was there and I didn't know anyone was behind at all.  I was completely focused to the front.

ST was fun.  Raced in close contact all the time.  Peaders24 was 56 feet behind me many times going onto the front stretch!  Lost a few spots just by lifting for potential issues that were occurring in front of me.  

GS, 3rd in the lobby.  Ran by myself for 7-8 laps after the other leaders pitted. Gained one spot, but on the whole, the draft may have been faster.

GT, fought the tires for a few laps, had a few moments!  Eventually got it together and went to work.  Closed the gap to speed racer from 10 seconds to under three at best, but that is alot of time for a mortal to make up on him, even with my car, (27 more PI, solid tuning base from last season).  Had a good few lap dice with Blahzay to dial me in before the chase towards Speed.

I dunno if the wife will put up with me racing 4x each weekend...  TEAM CRT in ST and 4d+ RACING in GT will take precedence if decisions are forced.

GS is where its at bud Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:09 am

Just thinking...After a whole pre-season of shyt talking, threatening, promising actions as threats, etc etc,,,blah blah blah, 21 laps into the race this particular racer causes me to crash then quits the season.

I don't know but sounds might fishy, mighty malicious, and pretty much like chicken shyt move to me. SMH at all the energy wasted pre-season talking etc to quit first race in.
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:26 am

Ooh! OOH!!!! this old guy has finally figured out that SMH="shake my head"!!(???)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 am

I do not have

P/DP results from Sunset Peninsula Reverse
GTLM A ROOM Results

--------------------------------------------
AAR WolfPack Pre race GTLM
AAR WolfPack Pre race GT
AAR WolfPack Pre race GS
AAR WolfPack Pre race ST
I know these were sent somewhere but I cannot find the damn things.  Stored them somewhere on this new Macbook Pro but for the life of me I cannot find it! #still learning mac

I will post Preliminary Results Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Just thinking...After a whole pre-season of shyt talking, threatening, promising actions as threats, etc etc,,,blah blah blah, 21 laps into the race this particular racer causes me to crash then quits the season.  

I don't know but sounds might fishy, mighty malicious, and pretty much like chicken shyt move to me.  SMH at all the energy wasted pre-season talking etc to quit first race in.

....yes because when we asked him to move....wait wait wait his whole plan was to get lag hit...wait till you where there then quit?
it was his AI...

despite your unlucky weekend maybe now you realize I was correct the whole time bud.

as for the guy that was suspended the last time he raced being allowed to race this weekend after NEVER SERVING HIS PENALTY....I swear he will not finish that is not a threat it is me being a fortune teller....
LOOK THE F OUT DOGBOY

GREAT WEEKEND FOR HAWK PERFORMANCE/4D+/ NSA Cadillac/ BNB racing/ NSA FEDEX

see you all at sebring.... well some of you

Pss.... thanks for running during the 500...smh

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:42 am

I don't know but sounds might fishy, mighty malicious, and pretty much like chicken shyt move to me.  SMH at all the energy wasted pre-season talking etc to quit first race in.

Message title "Quitter huh?"

Your going to quit after one incident? I heard you were pretty good. Not some one hitter quitter type. What's up with that?
Is that why you sat there waiting for me to come around the corner before you moved right into my path before you quit?  That was definitely a pretty childish and unsportsman like move of you to take me out.  All that pre-seaso chatter and you can't even finish a race.

LMR WARSPITE wrote:
Right I was notified of some "Controversy" just a few minutes ago, and this message is a sign you know f*ck all about what went down and are just looking for ANY excuse to try and get one over on me, so let me tell you what happened, since you're too freaking stupid watch the telemetary.

Coming onto the parade lap I noticed 2 cars spike, one in 2nd or 3rd, another was Don, Don was minor and never repeated but was still noticable, the lap I was f*ked over on a car was a lap down on the outside, Don lost some distance in the chicane before leaving some open track, whoever was a position in front had just passed the lapped car and I was coming in for it.

Nearing the apex I overtook the car on the left side, as I got ready to down shift and brake I was suddenly flung across the track and threw into the wall on the outside before letting go of the controller and momentum taking me into the grass, I was pissed and tried to shut off my box then and there but only by controller switched off.

I turned the pad back on and explained what happened and I was retiring, and I resigned respectfully, I never gave a reason as to keep some dignity, but what you are accusing me of? Get off your high f*cking horse and think for a second! I am too mature and have too much of a reputation to go and enter a series just to F Word around or even risk another's race in such manor, I spend my days ENFORCING these rules not breaking them, so in all honesty? "You're the childish one".

I requested you delete my profile, guessing your a*ss needs the numbers to look good huh? Now I suggest you be a big man, do some research and think twice before making crappy accusations for no reason, especially being an Admin of a racing site you should never be attacking anyone, but I guess that's how things are done here.

If you want to reply make sure you title it to suggest you actually took 5 minutes to back your story, otherwise I aint reading it, or do as I requested since I wanted to avoid continuing what I thought we put in the past (guess you lied), and remove my account on here

Last edited by LMR Warspite on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE   SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 1 SUNSET PENINSULA REVERSE
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next