Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
TheManNowDog777
Maxximilllion
Luongo27
Hiredgun308
Peader24
F4H Diablo
Basticular
MTBVator
hannibaljazz 98
NSA Roca
worminfested73
Matthnt
svt motorsport
Predators41
jpnvr4
bigdutyDMomoney
SaintedPlacebo4
Blahzay xxl
AAR ABEnstein
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
AAR WolfPack
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MTBVator

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:20 pm

So did Basticular have a pleasant return to FSCS competition and win Blobby?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Not sure. But i do know that i managed to pull a blazing lap out of my butt one time (i picked up .346 just in the essess) before that my best clean lap was a 10.6 and dirty was a 10.5. BUt there was no way i was going to run sub 10.5 consistently. Ah well. My apparent 5th place is a perfect finish for me. I figured i would end up there anyways. Maybe with some luck Ill be able to pull down a podium at the Alps? Then again those Vipers are going to run hard there with their lil baby wings.
Back to top Go down
AAR ABEnstein

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Anyone else seeing the annoying Snickers add stuck at the top of the page that doesn't go away?

Picture:

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Screen17
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:48 pm

In GS B lobby I got off to a huge lead right away, like 2 thousand feet ahead of 2nd on the 3rd lap. Once his tires heated up (I suppose) Don very slowly and methodically started gaining on me. I think by lap 10 he was within 500 feet and then gained like 50 feet a lap so by the time he pitted on lap 16 he was filling up my mirror. Unfortunately for him he smashed the wall and unfortunately for me I had an hour of hot laps in front of me and started to slip a bit towards the end.

MTBVator wrote:
So did Basticular have a pleasant return to FSCS competition and win Blobby?

Quote frankly I'm happy to have not flipped again.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:19 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:
Anyone else seeing the annoying Snickers add stuck at the top of the page that doesn't go away?

Picture:

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Screen17

nope but honestly thats kind of funny in a weird way xD As far as i know there isnt an add banner there at all. The little blue symbol at the top means that is a add placed their by google based on your browsing history. if you click it you can say things like i dont like this product and it will change to something else i thinks you like. Thats what i found with those add on some other sites. I mostly get them on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:26 pm

I'm getting adverts for the Nissan Altima which is probably worse.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Apologies to all was involved in the reck...
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 pm

So after 5 restarts, and finally the roll off lap the race starts. I roll into the throttle and make my way to the 1st corner. Amazingly Mr. Awesome himself lag smacks my rear quarter panel and sends me off the track with 39% rear damage,27% side damage, 20% rear left suspension damage, and a emaculant but beautiful 39% engine damage. I ask for a restart, and to no surprise, Mr. Awesome and company roar on ahead acting like it was just driver error.Now amazingly I thought I was losing it until Blahzay said, "Its a little early for a James Bond smoke screen JP" Now if he saw it, I figure so could everyone else.

This League has its ups and its downs, but as much as its said that it doesnt happen, there is favoritism here. With that said I vow a violent return giving an inch,cm,mm to no man. I will not use driver's etiquette and like the next guy thru. I will not give you room to pass.

And if anyone else hits me, it will b war. Prepare for and R.Kelly type bump and grind season.
the is no threat, but simply a promise to those who shall not b mentioned.

signed : jpnVR4
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Basticular wrote:
I'm getting adverts for the Nissan Altima which is probably worse.

LOL

But my question is, why is GT always SOOO hype for the wrong reasons? GS normally goes over well. ST is consistently good too aside from a small series of isolated events last season. And GTLM and DP has been smooth sailing. Since i have been here GT class is wayyyyyy to much for me. Always some kind of drams. There is baaaadddd juju revolving around that class. I stay away from it.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:

Have no idea of what ur talkin about but I figure with a lil more PI your car would be more stable. Maybe you'll get some this weekend so you to can run a new track record in a car with too much PI.

I remember the RB77 days, were after 1 race he instantly lost 9PI. He was the only racer guaranteed to lose PI on the 1st race even if he didn't turn up.

Fast racers in advantageous cars, with entirely too much PI
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

scratch scratch 
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:

Have no idea of what ur talkin about but I figure with a lil more PI your car would be more stable. Maybe you'll get some this weekend so you to can run a new track record in a car with too much PI.

I remember the RB77 days, were after 1 race he instantly lost 9PI. He was the only racer guaranteed to lose PI on the 1st race even if he didn't turn up.

Fast racers in advantageous cars, with entirely too much PI
Lol I was talking about when me and Manuel tapped each other and as I went to enter the course again the group behind us came up faster than I thought and worminfested swerved to avoid me and went off, as he went by I was trying to let him back on and Mbvator had no where to go but directly into my car...so for that I apologize to all who were involved...but I did see what happened to you Jpn I thought it was going to be me actually.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:51 pm

I have never seen so much carnage and crap happening around everybody. Through it all I wound my way to second after having a controller issue costing me 7 seconds, thought I was out of the woods with problems but it did it again and hurt my car severely . I don't care where I finished, going from 11th to 2nd made my race. I had fun but a crazy night nonetheless.

p.s. I know you apologized JPN and I respect you but didn't you get into me today causing me damage on lap 1?
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:10 pm

You should have been there from the jump running in the 3s
Back to top Go down
Predators41

Predators41

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Saying the GS race was a hell of a race is an understatement. The only time I could relax was when I was on pit road. It's a shame Wolfpack lagged out cause that would have it made an even more intense race and finish. Constant battles between the top 4 and 5 racers. Didn't have enough to pass Hiredgun at the end, but it was an awesome race. One of the best I've ever been in. If anyone has the replay watch lap 34. Great racing.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm

I didn't start running 3's until after or a little before lap 20.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Dude you ran in the 3s after or before I wrecked I looked at the times when I was in the pits ...anyway fun racing until the incident lol
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Its all good, for me Blahzee,  I earned my way to that space in time by spinning off the track through the final esses, before back straight.  Rejoin the pack at the rear, pass forward to eighth or so when we came together.  I saw your car and stayed in it, thinking there was enough room left of you.  Nope.  
with two of my favorite tracks behind me already this season, and not much to show for it, I will focus on ST and GT, where I have teammates.  Had I done more laps against humans, collisions on, I would have recognized some aerodynamic weaknesses in my cars.  Ghosts on, I've followed Speedracer through the corner that I spun in plenty, but it never registered that he got on the brakes earlier than me.  In race, he did that, I hit brakes a touch too much and around I go.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Cool man cool
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Blobby was not as exciting as A lobby thats for sure. Sounds like you guys had a rough one.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah it was crazy...I went from running in the 4s to the 15s lol so I sad fudge it I was not about finish a half hr after everyone else
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:08 pm

The GS race for me was intense. I did not have the pace for the front but About lap 15 I really clicked with the car and track and was running very consistent laps. I pushed 101% and on lap 35 I finally caught MTBVator and RR Ghost and passed them both taking 7th with less than 1/2 a lap to go! That was absolutely the hardest I ever pushed to get a 7th!

GT race was crazy. We had a bit of lag the first couple of times. JPNVR4's Porsche lags into the middle of my car on lap 2.     Restarted. Second restart I see lag cause 3 other cars to crash. Restart. The third restart Arguello lags out. We all quit he rejoins and we go for it a forth time. I wait until 30 second into the race...I hear nothing...I turn my mic down low...RACE ON...Race starts and I get a good run on the inside and quickly go from 6th to 4th. Lap 3 Vator spins out and whoopee, I am in third and I am on RoscoeP's bumper like spunk on his booty!  What a Face  6 laps and I am trying to keep pace and look for an opportunity to make a move...Tower turn I get on the gas and my rear tire hits the curb in just the wrong way and around in a spin I go!  Shocked Evil or Very Mad  Then I can't get the car to get to first gear and almost go into reverse right into traffic. ALMOST whew... I gather the car up and I am on a mission, I push again like no tomorrow...I end up in third but the last 20 laps I am battling for inches with this booger green Zonda.  I could not shake it! Lap 50 Ulman straight he makes his move and he gets about a car door in front of me...but I have the inside line...I hold the inside as we enter Sunset Bend. My car drifts out about 2 feet, he turns in we have slight contact...he drifts out wider, I feather the throttle and hold on to third.  DAMN GOOD battle and don't know how but I am more than happy with a preliminary third finish until final results are tallied.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 pm

booger green is where its at lmfaoooo
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:03 pm

I may have entirely forgot about this on Saturday, had a few friends from high school drop by. Oh well, looks like y'all had fun.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 pm

at least hendrick motorsports got A win this weekend Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 2 SEBRING INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next