Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team: NO GOODERS

Go down 
+2
AAR GTDon
SP33D RAC3R 28x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Team: NO GOODERS Empty
PostSubject: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:50 am

cyclops  Some may consider the "NO GOODERS" Team to be a new team with no experience in the racing world but this could not be further from the truth. The NO GOODERS have roots reaching all the way back to Forza 2 and possibly Forza 1. With multiple team and individual championships under the NO GOODERS name including 3 IFCA ENDURANCE series championships (only team to ever win in all 3, FWD,RWD&AWD) this well established team has set its primary goals in Season 12 to bring the fun back to the series that has been lost to overcomplicated seriousness and inspire others to be unique and positive.

The current series lineup consists of FSCS Season 11 GT Champion & Rookie of the Season SP33D RAC3R 28x along with newcomer to series racing but clean racer and potential candidate for great success DAT MAIN.

These drivers, although very competitive in their own respects, have taken on a casual approach to the remainder of Season 12 and plan on racing hard, having fun and using this as a platform for learning ( SP33D RAC3R 28x learning about tuning and DAT MAIN focusing on learning tracks he has never raced before [most of them]).

That is all for now. Photos of the NO GOODERS New paint scheme soon to come.  pirat
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 am

Ah yes, I recall those days well, and singing the tune to our rivals at the end of the season, "we, are the champions, my friends!" lol  Good luck again to the No Gooders!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Im glad to see a lighter attitude taken towards everything. It will be fun to see how DAT MAIN does, he's quite a character, something this series isnt short on lol.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:34 pm

DAT MAIN he is a good racer I race with him last week you will see him in one of the lobby u might be in too sainted
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:43 am

I took pictures last night and posted 10 of them to my storefront. Coul someone please post those here?? I cannot post pictures to the website/forums. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AAR ABEnstein

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:26 pm

I copied the links right off of Sp33d's gallery on forzamotorsport.net. Sp33d: Don't delete them off your storefront until either you or your teammate save them on a computer (by going here: http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/gallery/sp33d%20rac3r%2028x#photos, most likely). If you delete them off you storefront, they'll be gone from here, too. They've also been resized.

Team: NO GOODERS GetPhoto

Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:44 pm

cheers  thank you abe!!!  cheers
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Thanks Abe. Sorry, SP33D, I couldn't save them off your S/F in-game and didn't have time to get on the PC after all the qual runs. Those'll stand out...  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:26 pm

I like the gold rims.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team: NO GOODERS   Team: NO GOODERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team: NO GOODERS
Page 1 of 1