Forza Sports Car Series Forums
 
HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1748
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 am

I'll likely be on tonight running some non practice. Taking a break from my series cars for a while if anyone wants to do some random lobby racing. May also get on GTA-V, Borderlands 2 or something a little different of anyone want to do some gaming hit me up!!!  Laughing Very Happy albino 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2376
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:06 pm

ill hit you up on GTA later sp33d. If anybody's got MW3 come on over and play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT Sabre

avatar

Posts : 206
Points : 2172
Join date : 2012-07-10
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:38 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
I'll likely be on tonight running some non practice. Taking a break from my series cars for a while if anyone wants to do some random lobby racing. May also get on GTA-V, Borderlands 2 or something a little different of anyone want to do some gaming hit me up!!!  Laughing Very Happy albino 

love Borderlands 2, but I am too addicted to the playstation and nintendo games from the late 90s and early 00s. Razz
Do you have the second Vault Hunter upgrade and if so what OP level are you on, I want to do some runs in the OP levels and none of my real friends have got that far yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 am

Wow can't believe this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x



Posts : 215
Points : 1748
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:38 am

OP levels?? (I believe I'm a level 62ish ans I'm on the ultimate (3rd) playthrough. Hit me up on Live  Twisted Evil 

What's wrong blahzay?? scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 am

Im hoping everything is not final yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Matthnt wrote:
It would be nice to receive a competitive adjustment in GT.... Suspect 
Right Matt I have been in this series for some time now and im just sick and tired of not getting a fair adjustment ..while im seeing guy reach 770 pi and every week someone get three or four pi and I just get put on the burners...whats the problem... the system is to make everyone have a chance to win a race... I watch racers get pi that have not finished races I have seen racer run a half second faster than speed in gt and lose one pi yet there over 760 pi...tell me where the balance is..tell me why admin...I will no longer pm you I will no longer try to be a nice guy...im staring to see why ppl like no brakes did what they did...tell me why I asked for a car change that was a joke andwith cars that need pi just to run c lobby times and aar wolf and his team switched cars and got pi..I was told you had to start a race at base pi then get a adjustment...tell me why the admin switch to a car and keep the same pi...let me chosse your car you have to switch to..this is bull Boo boo and everyone knows it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:47 pm

Nothing against any racer in my last post just stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiredgun308



Posts : 292
Points : 2829
Join date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
It would be nice to receive a competitive adjustment in GT.... Suspect 
Right Matt I have been in this series for some time now and im just sick and tired of not getting a fair adjustment ..while im seeing guy reach 770 pi and every week someone get three or four pi and I just get put on the burners...whats the problem... the system is to make everyone have a chance to win a race... I watch racers get pi that have not finished races I have seen racer run a half second faster than speed in gt and lose one pi yet there over 760 pi...tell me where the balance is..tell me why admin...I will no longer pm you I will no longer try to be a nice guy...im staring to see why ppl like no brakes did what they did...tell me why I asked for a car change that was a joke andwith cars that need pi just to run c lobby times and aar wolf and his team switched cars and got pi..I was told you had to start a race at base pi then get a adjustment...tell me why the admin switch to a car and keep the same pi...let me chosse your car you have to switch to..this is bull Boo boo and everyone knows it

Answer: Your not on the right side of the coin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Lmbo you and this damn coin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EFI Dyno2NR



Posts : 12
Points : 1374
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : Little Sycamore Canyon Road

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 pm

No 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vV Science Vv

avatar

Posts : 157
Points : 2868
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:14 am

" />[img
Now if Blahzay/Matthnt are complaining somethings wrong in Kansas. [img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jpnvr4

avatar

Posts : 318
Points : 2738
Join date : 2011-04-26
Location : St.Kitts

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:32 am

vV Science Vv wrote:
" />[img
Now if Blahzay/Matthnt are complaining somethings wrong in Kansas.

 lol! lol! lol! lol! There's been a few disgruntled folks talking. VETS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7124
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:42 am

Blahzay XXL....Maybe when you can go more than 10 laps without getting damage I will have an accurate idea of what the real potential of you and the car is. Maybe do a better job of racing instead of getting DNF's in 1/2 your races and then getting damage fairly early in the other two. In my testing (as well as another independent tester) the car is VERY fast and VERY stable. Faster than most down a straight, cornering speeds comparable with any of the cars finishing top 3 in the field. Calling out the system for your current lack of driver performance is not going to change what is clear. Car is capable. I have sent this type of message to you in PM several times. You blamed the tires saying that after 10 laps they were worn out and the car was impossible to drive....I proved that after 10 laps they have LESS wear on them than the racing slicks. In the PM I sent you I Raced the car for 30 laps without pitting and the car was great the whole 30 laps! Cannot blame the system for your own errors.

Not going to explain everything to everyone. It is not required nor realistic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
vV Science Vv

avatar

Posts : 157
Points : 2868
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:22 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Blahzay XXL....Maybe when you can go more than 10 laps without getting damage I will have an accurate idea of what the real potential of you and the car is.  Maybe do a better job of racing instead of getting DNF's in 1/2 your races and then getting damage fairly early in the other two.  In my testing (as well as another independent tester)  the car is VERY fast and VERY stable. Faster than most down a straight, cornering speeds comparable with any of the cars finishing top 3 in the field.  Calling out the system for your current lack of driver performance is not going to change what is clear.  Car is capable.  I have sent this type of message to you in PM several times. You blamed the tires saying that after 10 laps they were worn out and the car was impossible to drive....I proved that after 10 laps they have LESS wear on them than the racing slicks. In the PM I sent you I Raced the car for 30 laps without pitting and the car was great the whole 30 laps! Cannot blame the system for your own errors.

Not going to explain everything to everyone. It is not required nor realistic.

Pred, you can't use "realistic" in this context, your customer,i.e Blahzay is unhappy. Give him what he's asking for so you will never have to hear him again, it's that or never see him again. How does the saying go? "you can be right even when your wrong". Yeah he DNF's so what, your goal is to have a full grid,fill up his belly if he does not improve you will have made your point. Give in dude. Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:22 am

So is that the case for matt its not been my fault in a few of those race and even after I qual and ran a few laps the front guys were running a second fast what more do you want...the last race the top two drivers in b lobby was running a half second fast or more than I could run..Roscoe got wrecked on Laguna and you gave him two more pi there is no way you got data there if so he qualified faster than me and was running faster than me befor it got lagged hit....you say how about finishing races after I got damaged I did ..I didn't want to keep running on a few of those tracks running st times who would...so you are telling me that you could have seen enough if I finish those races to give a adjustment???? I f so you could do the same on any other race....


All I ask for is a fare shake I had to talk to sainted for thre weeks before you would give  me pi in that aventador..and thats only because he went to bat for me...when I ran the s7 I was running a half a second or more behind raceboy and the rest of the front of the pack and you would not give me pi...then after I keep telling you about it..the next season you put that car on sport tire hummmm.......ALL I ASK FOR IS A FAIR SHAKE FOR EVERYONE AND ITS NOT HAPPENING

YOU HAVE GUYS THAT ARE GETTING TIRED OF RACING FOR 8th place and have to sit back and watch the guys up front continue to get pi or have to much..All I ask for is a fair shake Bro

You told me not to quit out I have done so and still nothing..now if you can somehow get data from that then I have done what I needed to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiredgun308



Posts : 292
Points : 2829
Join date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
So is that the case for matt its not been my fault in a few of those race and even after I qual and ran a few laps the front guys were running a second fast what more do you want...the last race the top two drivers in b lobby was running a half second fast or more than I could run..Roscoe got wrecked on Laguna and you gave him two more pi there is no way you got data there if so he qualified faster than me and was running faster than me befor it got lagged hit....you say how about finishing races after I got damaged I did ..I didn't want to keep running on a few of those tracks running st times who would...so you are telling me that you could have seen enough if I finish those races to give a adjustment???? I f so you could do the same on any other race....


All I ask for is a fare shake I had to talk to sainted for thre weeks before you would give  me pi in that aventador..and thats only because he went to bat for me...when I ran the s7 I was running a half a second or more behind raceboy and the rest of the front of the pack and you would not give me pi...then after I keep telling you about it..the next season you put that car on sport tire hummmm.......ALL I ASK FOR IS A FAIR SHAKE FOR EVERYONE AND ITS NOT HAPPENING

YOU HAVE GUYS THAT ARE GETTING TIRED OF RACING FOR 8th place  and have to sit back and watch the guys up front continue to get pi or have to much..All I ask for is a fair shake Bro

You told me not to quit out I have done so and still nothing..now if you can somehow get data from that then I have done what I needed to do
Coin Blahzay coin you need the other side of it. Why you no believe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7124
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Sorry Science...giving the 'customer' what they want to make them happy is not possible. I know of not a single successful business that has ever done this in its entirety. I would love it Apple would sell their MacBooks for $300 instead of $2800, I would love if BMW sold their new M3 or M4 for $25,000 instead of $65,000+. I would love it whenI wanted to get a hair cut I could tell my barber to stop whoever he was cutting and cut mine the second I walk in the door...I provide the product of close competitive racing among Sim racers currently on Xbox 360 on Forza Motorsport 4. That is my product and the racing this season has been some of the closest most intense battles I have seen for many seasons(point made?)  If I gave every racer who asked of PI the series would be a disaster. I have matrix I use to determine what a drivers PI should be based on several factors.  If that driver cannot seem to not hit a wall or another car every race that is NOT the failure of the system. I find it real funny that during practice throughout a week a driver can run at my pace or even I am trying to run their pace and chase them...Then race day suddenly they just fall a second slower... Again not the systems failure to perform.

And to close this out....It is not the function of the Balance of Performance to make it easy for ANY racer to race up front. A racers inability to race up to their own ability is not the fault of the system.  Some racers are better others are not...some cars are better some are not. It is the system to try and better balance what would clearly be unbalanced.  Not make every racer within .001 of one another. This is not possible in any series real or Sim.

We talk about it every season...The answers are the same every season. It is a process. Stay in the same car for more than a season and a racer would have no reason to be concerned about performance. Any series will err on the side of caution and making a car a little slower than give a car too many advantages, power, tires, weight etc and have a new car come in and dominate in its first few races. It usually takes a full season before a car is truly competitive at more tracks than not. (Of course there are drivers who are above average and better than most that come in and even at low numbers manage to take wins.)

Anyway....I will be updating the website data further in the next day. Time for the racers to prepare for Sunset Peninsula.

PS: Some no matter what the PI at 780 in GT would still have them racing at the back of the pack... Roscoe in GT is right there. He finishes and he is only a tic off of front runner pace. Blahzay i can show video of each of your incidents. I HATE to single you out in PUBLIC but I can provide video of each of your incidents and the DNF's at race 1 and 2 were 100% your fault and avoidable. The damage at race 3 was avoidable and self inflicted. The damage you got at Nurb GP short was a racing incident. No blame there. You were three wide heading into turn 2 and two cars came together. One driver came out a bit to set up for the turn and you blahzay began to go toward the apex to start the turn...you were the car in the middle. I probably would have backed out of the three wide in that turn...fallin in behind the car that had the inside line and then looked for another opportunity to pass.... but all three of you were so close it would have been interesting to see how 3 cars were going to make that corner without touching side by side. I asked you to stop crashing yourself out and or getting damage every race and finish.  You have not done that. (As I have said I had an independant test done in the Joss JT1 by a average driver {slower than Blahzay xxl admittedly} and he was able to turn some fairly decent laps and not hit walls and other cars when racing AI none the less.) The system is NOT failing Blahzay xxl. Blahzay is failing blahzay.

A perfect analogy JUST came to mind as I was editing this post.  Risi Competizione has for the last season and a half had a car that is clearly fast, clearly competitive, clearly capable of top 3 finishes, clearly capable of getting wins. Instead the drivers have made bonehead moves and crashed out, they have run out of gas while leading, they have been crashed while in the top 3, they have had mechanical gremlins, they have had drivers earning several penalties causing them to go from 1st to 8th a couple of times....The car is capable, the driver ARE capable...them failing to drive to their ability is not the cars fault, it is not the BOP that ALMS and now IMSA put on the car...It most often has been driver error with the occasional on track incident that has happened. I hate it, it pisses me off that they have the car but the drivers keep screwing it up (engineer screwed it up a couple of times though) and Risi just having so many SMH moments and finishing poorly.

This is not about 'giving' or 'caving in' its about ability. I KNOW what blahzay xxl can do in the car. I have seen it MANY times. Not sure why during the race he 'forgets' what he was doing just 20 minutes prior in a practice lobby.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Pred on nur we ran a few practice laps did I hit the 25s like some one else.. did I hit 26 like most of the field no I didn't I never did  ... tell me you have enough data on team Chevrolet please tell me he has not done anything yet he has pi...we went through this with the lambo you thought what I should be doing and it never happened until you gave the necessary pi am I right or wrong did I just run away from the field nope it was enough for me to have a chance..


Once again im not raceboy ..speed racer ...bimmer..I have not been that fast since forza three
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2457
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:05 pm

It is interesting how no matter what there is a trial and error effort when it comes to balanced performance.  We see this in the P/DP class right now.  Sadly the DP's were not competitive, so we went with an all P2 group. Since this change I've been testing if the two main cars of the original class can compete fairly, the Mosler DP, and the FLM09 P2, so far it looks like I have found a balance.  

In the real series IMSA has made adjustments to weight, downforce and horsepower to the DP's to slow them down, and after a lot of testing and 2 races, they still don't quite have it right.  The DP's are still a little faster. Funny isn't it? Even the real Pro's have a hard time getting it right.  And even funnier is their grumbling about sand bagging is even worse than here!

I think you just have to do your best and realize the system is imperfect, and some seasons or series are just not going to be that good for your chances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Don great point but this has been my argument every season except for one and that's when he gave me pi in the lambo..I wish I stayed it that.... im not saying make me a winner right out the gate just enough to put it in my hands to at least get a podium....my car is quick down the straight but just about every car in the top 15 is faster with the exception of 4 maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3307
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:25 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
It is interesting how no matter what there is a trial and error effort when it comes to balanced performance.  We see this in the P/DP class right now.  Sadly the DP's were not competitive, so we went with an all P2 group. Since this change I've been testing if the two main cars of the original class can compete fairly, the Mosler DP, and the FLM09 P2, so far it looks like I have found a balance.  

In the real series IMSA has made adjustments to weight, downforce and horsepower to the DP's to slow them down, and after a lot of testing and 2 races, they still don't quite have it right.  The DP's are still a little faster. Funny isn't it? Even the real Pro's have a hard time getting it right.  And even funnier is their grumbling about sand bagging is even worse than here!

I think you just have to do your best and realize the system is imperfect, and some seasons or series are just not going to be that good for your chances.
@pred your buisness model is going under fast it happens to the best ......now some things you are not considering...
The LINE.......a assure you I am no faster this season then seasons past...however you turn thst line on and blamo you can barely beat me....

2.if you or an asst admin besides sainted cannot listen/respond with out getting salty you would get better response/understand though you think this is the same complants as seasons past your wrong.... NEVER HAVE SO MUCH BEEN WRONG/QUESTIINABLE/DELT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!!!
NOT TO MENTION the points are incorrect all season ...yes we did the math

@Don....dude YOU BUILT THE P/DP DEBACLE....WITHOUT PROPER TESTING WHEN I BANG IT UP AN ADMIN WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS ERASED!!!

MOVING FORWARD...what happens next is on Pred your and pred alone...the inconsistancy you throw in blaz's face...smh
GET YOU CONSISTANCY/FOLLOW THE SAME RULES FOR EVERYONE...SPEED WINNING 35RACES IN A ROW IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2457
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Point well missed again roscoe. If the pros can find it difficult to balance cars then us amateurs might be just as challenged. It is very rare for any series to have 100% balanced cars hence the reason for Pred's system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

avatar

Posts : 593
Points : 3258
Join date : 2010-08-28
Location : toledo ,ohio

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:50 pm

GET YOU CONSISTANCY/FOLLOW THE SAME RULES FOR EVERYONE...SPEED WINNING 35RACES IN A ROW IS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE
My point exactly ...nothing against speed hes fast ..but I know and pred knows I will not have a chance to beat him..so what are we racing for?? People has put a lot of time and effort in this series only to race for 8-12 place...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7124
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:00 pm

MOST did NOT hit 25's....I only think a couple hit that lap time. ( I surely was not one of them) Mid 26's to low 27's was the Average. There are some tracks that fit some cars a bit better just as others will favor another type of car. That is part of the dynamic of racing. Maximizing your car at each track and extracting the most out of it that you can and after a full season where did you end up.

Nurb didn't suit me or my car. I have already run over 50 laps at Sunset in Prep for next weeks race. I am bringing the rain maybe the reign at Sunset P!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT   

Back to top Go down
 
SEASON 12 RACE 5 NURBURGRING GP SHORT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GT4 Meeting 7 Discussion Thread – Nurburgring (Short Circuit)
» ADAC Zurich 24-Hour Race - Nürburgring Live Stream
» Race #11 - SEAT Leon & Renault Megane Heats @ Nurburgring Short - Friday, January 3rd @ 3:00 PM EDT/8:00 PM GMT
» TFD Round 5 - Maple Valley Short Circuit - Results
» The Fall of Bergen. A 40k short story i'm working on

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: SEASON 12 RACING INFORMATION / CHAT-
Jump to: