Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORUM CONDUCT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Tempers seems to be flaring everywhere I look on here. Wasn't always this way. And its not going to continue to be this way. All the feuds that are currently going on, the personal vendettas, or what have you, are coming to a close tonight. You want a rivalry with a driver, that's perfectly fine but you will be gentlemen about it as far as the forum can see. You want to race someone extra hard, be a little less courteous because of an ON TRACK DISAGREEMENT than you are more than welcome to it because that is how it goes in real life. There are people that don't always like who they are racing against and they do act differently to that driver. However, they do not act outside the rules of the sport to do so and they do not continuously, openly bash a driver and start flame wars. If there was an on-track incident and your mad about it great, that means that your out there invested in the series. You want to write a response and get heated for a day. Sure. it happens, tempers flare. But to then have a continuous stream of hate come after that is just plain ridiculous. From now on, if you actions via PM, or POST, are viewed to be outside the bounds of reason than you will face on-track discipline.

Now, I would like to see certain well known feuding drivers to peace it out right here right now.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:55 pm

ok ill start ...hiredgun308...for over two years you have been beating me at everything I love doin...im jeolious sorry ps I love you

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:02 pm

I feel like sainted and I have started* to scab over our battle wounds from last weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:06 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
I feel like sainted and I have started* to scab over our battle wounds from last weekend Smile

Agreed. And even counting last week it didnt go much further than defensive driving... with some door rubbing.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Seeing as my input is not wanted here i want this thread removed immediately.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Noone has said your input is not wanted. You made a decision to relinquish your admin duties and I respected your decision and took the appropriate action.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:24 pm

You choice to delete what i said and not take my highly suggested suggestion is where i say that my help is not wanted and partly why i refuse to work for or with you any longer. If my help was wanted you'h have heeded my advice and did as i thought was best. However you rather make excuses for yourself. All i said was that you need to take a break and walk away from doing whatever it is that you have been doing for the series and recuperate. Your response to me i take wholeheartedly as a showing of denial, disrespect and the wish to not have my input on a matter. Combine that with NUMEROUS other grievances i have with your choices as an administrator i have decided that i am not wanted, appreciated or respected.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:23 pm

Ummm, have you ever had a job in your life?  Because if you have you would know just because you suggest something to a supervisor or manager or owner does not mean they are obligated to do what you say, suggest or honor what you ask. If they decide to not take your advice and make it policy or act on it and you quit..You will be quitting every job you ever get there buddy.

Even as a supervisor..when a supervisor makes suggestions the person above him or her has no obligation to make those supervisor suggestions  policy. They will listen, maybe learn something, use it to move forward and make adjustments. But your suggestions are merely exactly that. Suggestions.  Defined - an idea or plan put forward for consideration.

What I deleted was your mindless babble. Your paragraph plus of negativity. Your whole paragraph of text that was baseless after I posted EXACTLY why things happened as they did this week. If you read that then you should be just as pissed at the room host that didn't get me pictures or results until Tuesday afternoon/evening.  It's of no concern now. I will handle it. I have the programs on my new Mac that I need. So as I said. If I get the results quickly I will get them up quickly like I did after bernese when I had ALL the results that night. People woke up and the results were up that morning and points were updated that same monday.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 pm

First off, i have never worked for a business that is in as much disarray as this place. If i worked for a place where i was second in command and the guy in charge was running the place into the ground you better believe i would literally slap the taste out of his mouth. My paragraph was not negativity. The only real bad thing in there was a joke in passing about a hoopty M3. Maybe you need to get your eyes checked. If you are having this much trouble with everthing, than take a step back. That exactly what i said, and all i did was outline a gameplan along with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Sainted I don't even think you can reach my mouth. Much less make any attempt to slap any taste would be a very bad decision to attempt on your part. Very very bad.

This series runs fine. As with any business it has had its rough periods. Even real series have rough times. Hell a couple of teams left Tudor even though one of them won the first race of the season. There are some within who are not happy about this and that. But they don't talk a bunch of crap on a forum, or talk a bunch of hate talk in the drivers meetings etc. No, they talk about concerns as adult men. Then those who wear business suits tell those who wear drivers suits how it will be. And those who wear drivers suits either go get in their cars and race or go home.

Here we have many who have not yet made it to manhood, and some who think they have but have not. To whatever level of disarray you feel this series is in is your opinion and you are allowed that. What I request of you is to keep it off of this forum. I hate to delete but I have no problem doing so. All of your crap has just cost a racer to quit because he is tired of all of yours and one other racers constant trouble causing. They think I should just kick two people out. I am forgiving sometimes to a fault. I will do what I must. So if you want to keep pushing do what you feel. In the end I will always do what I need to and I usually come out on top. So you decide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FORUM CONDUCT Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM CONDUCT   FORUM CONDUCT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORUM CONDUCT
Page 1 of 1