Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion Box

Go down 
+4
jpnvr4
THF dvsSublime
Admin/PredatorUSMC
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 am

Since you got your fancy mac Smile
Maybe fastest laps could be added to results page .
As pic's of results are mandatory i think the more info the better O:-)
Thanks RpC
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:04 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Since you got your fancy mac Smile
Maybe fastest laps could be added to results page .
As pic's of results are mandatory i think the more info the better O:-)
Thanks RpC

I do put the fastest recorded lap of each class up in each weeks race write up. (Except when I didn't do that weeks write up.)

Since both Assistant admins have given up their positions all tasks are back on me so I will not be putting every racers fastest lap time up anywhere.  Not adding extra work for myself.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Maybe just post finish pics in race thread?
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:19 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Good thought.

Flash Flash Roscoe cyclops 
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:10 am

How big of an influence do u really have Roscoe? If U left the series I wonder how many racers would leave with u Question 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:50 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
How big of an influence do u really have Roscoe? If U left the series I wonder how many racers would leave with u Question 
1. Im not a quiter...
2. Why whould anybody leave?
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:19 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
...not as much influence as your lag on our races for sure
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:37 am

I didn't say u were a quitter. I'm just observing a situation, and wonderin if u were ill-treated and left how many team mates would have ur back and leave also. Things just seem a lil off and questions are bein raised, not about U but others n situations.
Btw, I have no time for the little banter and have this to say about my lag. I can't do anything about it until the next 6 weeks. Every has lag @ 1 time or the other, and seasons have passed where others have had n still have. Serious lag issues. The fact that I normallt run @ ur pace when my PI is correct is the only ill effect to U y ur speaking on it.. But its cool. Bothers me not. Me and others are looking at this seaon and the strange irregularities. So me 1st statement was on a moder specrum, and not an attack @ U
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 am

Then Im sorry about my retort...

I just want this to be as good as it once was ...and for it to be open, not a vm style series...if i got kicked from the series it would not be my first...or last as i am an outspoken illitaret* question asker guy...
When people don't like/answer my questions i get louder...
Ive never asked someone to fallow me as i rarely know where i'm going...people just tag along for the ride....
You up for a road trip?
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:52 am

I'll be very honest. There have been talks of illjustice and favortism. The a small group I wondering is it still worth it. The fun just seems to not be there any more for certain reasons that will not be discussed here in the forum. But later tonight or 2morrow hit me in a party chat and I'll fill u in.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:13 pm

4 sure
Back to top Go down
RR Russ Wheeler

RR Russ Wheeler

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:13 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

that is a very good idea...

but rembr this is preddys world we are just living in it
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:59 am

I don't mean to be rude but this shouldn't be in "series required reading". This section is for official information for all competitors to read and understand. There is a thread for "admin questions" in the "general chat" section of the forums.

If you don't consider it a question and would rather keep the "suggestion box", I think "general chat" is the propper place for this thread. its not mandated official info that everyone needs to read.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:04 am

That sounded rude  Rolling Eyes  I can't seem to get politeness through in text form  No 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:26 am

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
That sounded rude  Rolling Eyes  I can't seem to get politeness through in text form  No 
Thank you for the suggestion...we will take your thoughts underadvisement. Smile
But i feel a box like this should be used by everyone...unless you think this league is perfect...if you can read it
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm

well no vet meeting...no contact,no results,
is this league done?
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:25 pm

I am reviewing the race but need replay I ask for
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 pm

hannibaljazz 98 wrote:
I am reviewing the race but need replay I ask for
thank you hannible but the replays are not as important as the race three days of qualifying away...if no response by pred I will take that as a response and will adjust my plans for racing this weekend and into the future accordingly
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:31 pm

What's the plan for Le Mans?
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:31 pm

So I have no idea of whats happening in LeMans and its less than 2 days away. Is this the end of the series?
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:29 pm

I would assume that LeMans is standard race format. JP, our team painter has left this series. IF GTLM still goes down as a team race, I'll still team up, and we'll have to coordinate stints on the fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion Box   Suggestion Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box
Page 1 of 1