Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri May 02, 2014 8:58 am

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
I've been trying to get on here for a while, but couldn't get passed the giant fork sticking out of this place!

lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Sat May 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Hello hello anybody out there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Sun May 04, 2014 1:45 pm

yeah i am here i which we are racing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Mon May 05, 2014 1:27 am

Pred's online on forza now. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
It would be real funny if it went on to forza 5. Oh well. If thats how it goes than i guess thats another silver for me in GS. I wanted to nab the gold at least once. Had a chance this year.

The series the way it's constituted currently WILL NOT work on FM5 other than that if Le Mans ever happens I won't be racing it. I don't think I have a big enough advantage in the GS points to hold the lead without racing.

No one has a chance of beating my DBS overall, not over the course of a season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed May 07, 2014 4:41 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
I was just letting you all know why he's been away... Neglecting his series
I have tried to explain though not very coherently  I LOVE THIS SERIES.
IT BREAKS MY HEART that the Man I looked up too/try learn from
Who always says he never quits has not only quit on me personally in don's continental series screwing me In points
Has now crossed that barrier again spitting in everyone's face by testing another series while not correcting /updating / In a season he gave his word he'd be around/on top of "it"
I will race this weekend.... I will win this weekend! !
then I will walk away knowing I did everything within my power to help this series grow
But make no mistake... IM NOT QUITING... PRED QUIT ON US.... again... Sadface

Good luck everyone & REMEMBER WE ARE NEIN SHIZA

no don nothing happened except pred being taken out of contention on last lap last week combined with the fact I kept asking about lamans all season now we are here he has no idea whats going on  because he does not care...caring is sharing rite care bear?

felt like its time to bring this back....pred you are a PUNK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed May 07, 2014 5:41 am

matt you are most damn cockiest person I've ever ran into in any form of online racing, not to mention the dirtiest most disrespectful person on the track. smh at you.

you were slower at sebring where my internet cut out, you were slower at bernese alps and you drove into a wall, you were slower at laguna seca where you claimed I "jumped the start" where you waited 2 seconds after to go and you had your other dirty friend hold me up half the race & when I got past him I got back up to you… trust me I would of got past your blocking @$$ if I didn't have mr factory driver for 3 teams doing his best to try to also ruin my race. Dammit I had you beat at Nurb GP and got lag slammed. You would NOT of been the points leader if those things hadn't happened.  This whole of thing that your DBS POS isn't beatable is a big tub of lard.

p.s. I dont purposely miss races once I think I'm out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed May 07, 2014 6:43 am

If this, if that, if the other...or in layman's terms "wahhhhhhhhh".  Sad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed May 07, 2014 7:41 am

Ruptured Duck77 wrote:
If this, if that, if the other...or in layman's terms "wahhhhhhhhh".  Sad 

Lol duck you nailed it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

I can assure you its not Forza 5.

I will be throwing a small series of events together soon just for fun if you guys want to get together. No points, no adjustments, just casual cruising until racing gets back under way. I'm not advertising an external event here, just offering a small way to keep people active.

either way, ill likely not be around much until sept or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri May 09, 2014 7:27 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
matt you are most damn cockiest person I've ever ran into in any form of online racing, not to mention the dirtiest most disrespectful person on the track. smh at you.

you were slower at sebring where my internet cut out, you were slower at bernese alps and you drove into a wall, you were slower at laguna seca where you claimed I "jumped the start" where you waited 2 seconds after to go and you had your other dirty friend hold me up half the race & when I got past him I got back up to you… trust me I would of got past your blocking @$$ if I didn't have mr factory driver for 3 teams doing his best to try to also ruin my race. Dammit I had you beat at Nurb GP and got lag slammed. You would NOT of been the points leader if those things hadn't happened.  This whole of thing that your DBS POS isn't beatable is a big tub of lard.

p.s. I dont purposely miss races once I think I'm out of it.

Not cocky at all dude, I'm not really quick at all, not compared to A BUNCH of people. It's interesting how when I run a defensive line and make a single move that you consider that 'blocking.' Blocking is when I make one move and then make a 2nd move in reaction to a move the driver behind me made. Our Superstars race at Mugello is a perfect example as is the Laguna race. Each time I made 1 move to cover the inside line which left you with only one option...passing me on the outside. That's perfectly legal in every form of racing. Either way Wolfpack you wouldn't beat me at the ring, not when you had 663 pi in a zl1 and couldn't get a lap under 6.50. Dbs does 6.45's all day

Oh and sainted and I aren't friends, get your facts straight before you attack someone.  I say get better internet and you wont have a problem with your internet cutting out but you dont pay for that do you? Don't make excuses Wolfpack if I wouldn't have been lag crashed by Roca at LeMans a few seasons ago I would have beaten Rb amd gambit for the gs title but you dont see me making exucses about missed opportunities...teenagers make eccuses, grown ups handle their business no matter the cost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri May 09, 2014 8:14 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
I can assure you its not Forza 5.

I will be throwing a small series of events together soon just for fun if you guys want to get together. No points, no adjustments, just casual cruising until racing gets back under way. I'm not advertising an external event here, just offering a small way to keep people active.

either way, ill likely not be around much until sept or so.
SVT and I would up for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri May 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Nothing to see here...hey ill be on tomorrow if anyone is racing around 12pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Sun May 11, 2014 9:25 pm

I used my one move every straight every lap to hold you up to prove a point that you cant just push past me like you did the night before in GTLM. Get it straight. The reason that you didnt sign up in the GT class in the pwc is bc you are scared to run with the big boys. Mr. Corvette passes up on the chance to run one in order to hide from the competition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Sun May 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Also, Blakey beat you. Let that settle for a minute. Blakey Effing Star beat you fair and square.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Sun May 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Ya and thats called racing like an @$$. Thats not the case at all that I don't want to run with the "big boys". I run where the egos aren't as high as mount everest and have as much fun as I can, Ill say it I don't like racing you. I let you go at hockenhiem to avoid any trouble because I know it's not going to be a fun outcome. Blakey isn't a bad driver, we raced clean and had a fun race. I proved all I needed to in the superstars so it doesn't really matter to me where I run. And actually he didn't beat me overall, we ended up with the same amount of points so I do believe that is called a tie.  lol!
At least he will say good race after and not blow me off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 am

I also hated the zr1 I ran, loved and am familiar with the camaro so why the hell would i run a car I don't like. smh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Mon May 12, 2014 4:02 pm

Lol racing like an asss? lmfao. okay okay. yeah right. no i raced you by the rules of racing. watch an F1 race and tell me they arent more aggressiveness in defensive than i was that one race. I hate racing your dickheaded self because of the way thatyou think you own the road and if you feel like you are faster that the other guy has to move out of your way. nah man. fukk that. You want to pass me you got to earn it. Specifically you. You're a pansy cry baby. "ugh sainted is holding me up because i cant make a clean pass, better get angry and say he ruined my race". Your fault you assclown. You dive bombed me in teh corkscrew and damaged the Boo boo out of my porsche in GTLM so i ran a line that you didnt have the ability to pass. If you dont like racing me thats because youre a prick and you deserve whatever you get. i can count on one hand how many times i drove like that. Once. To you. Fukking dikk. And superstars, right thats why every Superstars race taht i ran last season i beat you. Hock? Beat you. Nurb GP? Beat you. Why? Because your a dikk so you get no respect on the track. I dont have to blatantly dump you to get my point across either. You suck so bad at racing that if i run a clean defensive line you wont ever make it past me until you decide to dump me like you did at leguna. You "let me go" at hock because you are afraid to race me clean. You cheated the system to win here, and you know it. You have no concept of what respect gets you on and off the track both in real life and in a damn video game. Oblivious and ignorant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Mon May 12, 2014 9:27 pm

^^^^  lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raft Veteran 2014

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed May 14, 2014 12:30 pm

why everybody arguing? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed May 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Because wolfpack/citizen is a punk and he wants to start talking crap to everyone and their grandma so we all went ahead and bullied him into submission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Thu May 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Who always says he never quits has not only quit on me personally in don's continental series screwing me In points
Has now crossed that barrier again spitting in everyone's face by testing another series while not correcting /updating / In a season he gave his word he'd be around/on top of "it"
then I will walk away knowing I did everything within my power to help this series grow

no don nothing happened except pred being taken out of contention on last lap last week combined with the fact I kept asking about lamans all season now we are here he has no idea whats going on  because he does not care...caring is sharing rite care bear?

Pred= punkbitch =Quiter = turned the fscs into the bscs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Sun May 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:

I thought you abandoned this place long ago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed May 28, 2014 7:12 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

Pred= punkbitch =Quiter = turned the fscs into the bscs
Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next