Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 pm

Smh I done lost some respect for some of you grown men...smdh......well I guess ill go buy a xbox one now and move on lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri May 30, 2014 4:12 pm

welp, it was dandy. But even if this place does somehow ever although I doubt it will, come back, I am done here. I don't have the time on sundays now and am starting to realize this took up to much time. I gave you a chance pred to see if you could get things sorted out, and you done bailed and left ALL of us in the dark. I expected more out of a guy that served in the Marines but I have lost most if not all my respect for you. This is my last post here, see all of you over at NSA or IFCA.
- Wolfpack Citizen guy out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predators41

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:28 pm

It's a shame that this league went under. Second series I've been in where the leader abandons everyone. If anyone's still racing let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:57 am

I hear you Wolf, this will be my last post too.  I've been busy with work and unable to race but at a time when it's just as well. 

I blame FM5 more than Pred for the fall of FSCS.  Never seen a new version of a game cause as much damage and ill will as this one. So many friends had such high hopes for FM5, but T10 crashed and burned them all.  No worries, I will be moving on to the greener pastures of Project CARS in the fall.  Forza, T10, it's been fun, but I'm done with you, forever.  There's a new sheriff in town, and I aim to pony up and ride in a new posse. 

So long everyone!  Happy trails! Hope to see you in the more real racing world of Project CARS.

GTDon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Sucks to see everyone dip out like that, had some really good times here. Just let this go peacefully and remember all the fun we had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Is Le Mans qualy open yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13