Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 4 Sign up HERE!

Go down 
+16
zambo367
purefatcat
Wolf4k4smash
vV Science Vv
Blahzay xxl
gdub369
PickNick5
Bradsz
PredatorUSMC
BIMM3RR
Basicblaq
Zed 0 Sick
SSRT DWilkerson
OutrunNAScaR14
-]v[ETA]_-
Admin/PredatorUSMC
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Just so it's very clear. If a person cannot create his own account and register himself he or she cannot join or race. I am not a fan of this I will sign you up etc.. If they can't make an effort to create their own account and sign themselves up then I don't think we as a series should make any effort to race with them.

ADMIN
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:21 pm

Predator,

Sorry for the confusion but I thought on the 5th page of this thread we established my # was 77, but if not I will go with 68.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Yeah 77 is taken by a Veteran of the series. SO 63 it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Car Update
LBAW Grandsport
Lotus Evora 124 Endurance RaceCar
Team: LBAW Racing
Teammate : LBAW Hiredgun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:31 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: car update   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 pm

car update
Gamer tag:LBAW Hiredgun
Car Model (Year make & Model):2010 Lotus Evora Type 124
Preferred Car Number:692
Country/City USA, Columbus, Ohio
Team(if applicable):LBAW
Teammate:LBAW Grandsport

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Grandsport has rescinded his entry and will not be racing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Gamer tag: slow06gto
Car Model (Year make & Model):2010 lotus evora t124
Preferred Car Number: 72
Country/City USa
Team(if applicable):?
Teammate: pronebird
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 pm

wait whats going on with grandsport?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Team: Stoptech Racing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:55 am

is there still space in this series ? and also what class of car is it ? i cant seem to find where it says lolz
anyway

GT: Ca5ino royale
Car: TBC
Number: 21
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 am

Ca5ino Royale wrote:
is there still space in this series ? and also what class of car is it ? i cant seem to find where it says lolz
anyway

hello and welcome, im also from england (unlike most here lol) if you go onto the website www.F3SCS.com and go to the "Car Specs/Rules Package" link and all is on there, it will tell you limits on what you can do to cars and so on...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am

Bradsz wrote:
Ca5ino Royale wrote:
anyway

hello and welcome, im also from england (unlike most here lol) if you go onto the website www.F3SCS.com and go to the "Car Specs/Rules Package" link and all is on there, it will tell you limits on what you can do to cars and so on...

ah i found it now, cheers Very Happy hope there is still room in this series it looks rather fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 am

ok i sorted out my car

Car: Dodge viper Srt10 ACR

Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 5263629515_86f8a79e4d

thats the car xD

Last edited by Ca5ino Royale on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:08 am

send me a friend request "iTsz B r A d Sz" on xbox ill try help you out if you like...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Bradsz wrote:
send me a friend request "iTsz B r A d Sz" on xbox ill try help you out if you like...

all right have done Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Welcome to the series. Make sure you have the proper series number plate and other livery on your car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Welcome to the series. Make sure you have the proper series number plate and other livery on your car.

theres numberplates ? huh im confused lol and what livery ?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Your racing in an organized series. There are some things that are required to be on your car. Please go to and read these links:

1. https://forzascs.forumotion.net/join-the-series-f1/get-the-series-number-plate-and-decals-t31.htm

2. https://forzascs.forumotion.net/general-chat-f2/lag-free-gaming-nat-settings-t67.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Your racing in an organized series. There are some things that are required to be on your car. Please go to and read these links:

1. https://forzascs.forumotion.net/join-the-series-f1/get-the-series-number-plate-and-decals-t31.htm

2. https://forzascs.forumotion.net/general-chat-f2/lag-free-gaming-nat-settings-t67.htm

yea i understand, is there some way to get the forza Sports Car Series sticker or the IMSA sticker ? as im not great at the painting stuff lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Ca5ino Royale wrote:
ok i sorted out my car

Car: Dodge viper Srt10 ACR

Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 5263629515_86f8a79e4d

thats the car xD

Just so you know,with the 2008 Viper ACR, you can use the stock wing. Its the only exception to the rule of cars with the forza wing available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:05 pm

oh lol ok, altho the wing dont seem to make any difference to the stats of the car lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Ca5ino Royale wrote:
oh lol ok, altho the wing dont seem to make any difference to the stats of the car lolz

thats why its the exception to the rule. Cool

just leting ya know, in case you like the look of the stock one better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Chenstrap wrote:
Ca5ino Royale wrote:

ah lolz ok ty Smile, im just trying to get back into driving faster cars lolz, ive been doing a lot of racing in like class c/b lately and is rather a jump from them to my viper xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Ca5ino Royale wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:
Ca5ino Royale wrote:

ah lolz ok ty Smile, im just trying to get back into driving faster cars lolz, ive been doing a lot of racing in like class c/b lately and is rather a jump from them to my viper xD

LOL.I do the opposite all the time and i run a lot of R1/R2 in Career, then hop in my R35 and feel slowas all hell.

Also, i think people were havin issues with the viper not havin enough power to keep up (at this PI anyways)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 4 Sign up HERE!   Season 4 Sign up HERE! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 4 Sign up HERE!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next