Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 am

The final race to close out the third season of The Forza Sports Car Series brings us to the worlds toughest,most dangerous, and most demanding racecourse. dubbed the “green hell” by legendary racer Jackie Stewart-Nurburgring Nordshleife. With this race being the final race of the season and a ‘double points’ event it is sure to present the drivers with the most challenging race they will have all year. Who can dethrone the King of the Ring PredatorUSMC and overcome the challenges of this track and drive away the victor?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:25 am

hopefully ill have my GTR ready for the gtc class this weekend. about half way thru i start to lose focus. lol. hella long track to race on but only the real ones can.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:03 am

I will have to do a pre race and send it to U on Thursday...i will not have access to my xbox after thursday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:27 am

Predator has been seen on track with a full crew testing feverishly. The media has noticed that he has been seen on track in two different variants of the 458 Italia GT. It appears he is testing for the Final race of Season 3 while also testing next seasons car.

PredatorUSMC has enlisted some very fast cars to test and tune with...We have noted the Radical on track along with the GT1 C6R Z06 Corvette as well as the GT1 Aston Martin #009 as well as a few other very fast cars. These have been some intense practice sessions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Will the german audi in the GTC class bring a win where the car was made or will the mad japanese skyline hold on and take for the victor, or could the italian ferrari take a win using its lightness and amazing cornering and use that to stay on the track and creep into the lead, what cars will hold out and what car will not, who is going to be daring enough to take that extra lap around that huge dangerous track on low fuel to keep a quick time, no-one has a clue and as there has been very few sightings seen of the GTC cars on that track, is everybody going out for luck, or are they hiding away mastering and tuning there cars in the workshop, all we know is the excitement is going to be high as soon as them cars hit the tarmac of the Nurburgring, maybe we will see why its called the green hell this weekend.

There are many rivals in the GTC and i think we going to see alot of pushing and forcing people out the way on this big track as cars want to go by and we will see who are the rivals in the race, there will never be a race like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:47 pm

You forgot to mention who will survive? There will be some attrition on this track for sure. This track DEFINITELY separates the men from the boys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

OutrunNAScar14 thinks he dont have a chance, i have something in mind that the little ferrari is going to surprise us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Just remember there is no qualifying for the Nurburgring Finale. The race starts in Reverse Points order. Good Luck to all! Keep it together and on the track. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OutrunNAScaR14

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Dont have too much in mind for me Brad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://codypuckettracing.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps   

Back to top Go down

Season 3 FINALE' Nurburgring Nordshleife 12 Laps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1