Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?

Go down 
+3
Basicblaq
PickNick5
BIMM3RR
7 posters
AuthorMessage

So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Empty
PostSubject: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:25 pm

So what do you guys wanna see? seperate youre wants into 3 categories: Cars, tracks, and features.

Tracks:
All F1 tracks.
All ALMS tracks
All the V8 super car series tracks
All the IRL (indy racing league) road courses
Willow Springs
Indianapolis motor speedway

Cars:
tbh nothing new has really caught my eye. LOL.

features:
16 car field MIMIMUM.
make PIs more balanced. That is, make it so if 2 cars have the same PI, they turn similair lap times (say within half a second.) around a balanced track.
Make the forza aero equal on all cars so they all get the same downforce.
Give the factory race cars a nerf (2008 viper,Lotus evora) or give street cars more downforce.
make the interior of the car change based on upgrades. NFS shift did this. As you upgrade your car, the interior would change slowly from bone stock to full on race vehicle.
ability to order the grid in a private game lobby
ability to do rolling starts (B lobby at maple would have benefited from something like this LOL)

So, what do you guys wanna see?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Two or three more real world would be nice. I wouldn't expect more than that overall.

I don't really care what cars are put into the game.

Features is where this gets easy.

Give us back the old multiplayer system.
Fix the AWD swap.
Improve the physics a bit.
Fix some of the lighting in the paint booth.
8 person lobbies are fine. People have a hard enough time racing around 7 others.

This is all forza 4 needs to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm with pronebird on that, let me get a couple other tracks preferably run in the continental tire sports car challenge, VIR, barber, watkins glen etc. etc... But NO MORE FANTASY TRACKS PLEASE lol that is a major issue I have, no need for all the fake ass tracks when you have turn 10 money... Bring back forza 2 online setup - searchable private lobbies and in lobby tuning, enhance graphics and physics engine, get rid of ridiculous awd swaps and voila... the perfect console sim
Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 pm

VIR and Daytona

Race cars from FIA GT
Z06 Carbon

i would like to see better upgradable stuff. mainly aero. the ability to make cars actual race cars with widebody's, diffusers, bigger spoilers, sidepipes, things like that. and make the cars louder. better wheel selections. and decals on the windows.
rolling starts. 16 player lobbies. night racing and rain would be great. and some rally courses maybe?. damn i could go on forever lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 am

track: spa francorchamp, monza, turkey and bresil f1 track. If you're gonna add real world track might as well pick the best of them. Personally just add spa and i'm happy.

cars: i want fia gt car that you can't tune and that have their own category (forza 1 style). I also want 123828828218838 version of the honda nsx, s2000 and civic, and a honda odyssey, and an elephant.

Feature : 16 car would be nice but i seriously doubt it will happen. Interior change would appreciated too, kinda of a pain to tune a bentley continental and still see all the wood trim inside.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 am

I would like to see a better Crew Pit. Let us decide if we want to swap out all the tires or just 2. do we need a full tank of gas. Also can we please be able to re-tune or make adjustments in pits. And fix all damages.

Since there is a lot of series racing I would like to see for Oval Track Racing a pit car and maybe caution flag. I would like to see if we could have a a outlap that in controlled by the computer and when we get to the starting line then the count down begins instead of depending on someone to say go

I would also like to see more real World Tracks and maybe 1 or 2 city tracks

Also a better tuning system to help out rookie tuners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm

I would like to be able to paint on the windows of my car. Also it would be nice to be able to tune your car in a lobby like in Forza 2. Like Chenstrap said make it so you can add more downforce to your car.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm with Basic, the pitting system is kinda crappy, they can change a transmission and engine in 15 seconds but not your aero? But I think having the option in the menu setup for 8-16 players would be a nice change, it'd be really cool for our series.
Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 am

qwerpoiuy wrote:
cars: i want fia gt car that you can't tune and that have their own category (forza 1 style). I also want 123828828218838 version of the honda nsx, s2000 and civic, and a honda odyssey, and an elephant.

i bet gran turismo has that. even the elephant!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:04 am

i agree with zed. better pit or the choice of wht you want done. especially with the aero. like zed said 15 secs you can drop a tranny but cant change the front splitter that has the most damage. never seen someone take a camshaft out in 15 secs. must be snap on. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:56 am

i just want to see a bunch of cosworth's, and aload of similair cars to that, i wouldnt mind seeing each mk of the golf aswell, and please have the ascari!, the KZ1 and the A10!!! also have all 4 model's of the mclaren F1, yes that includes the LM and that should be the most expensive car on the game! not a stupid ferrari! i wouldnt mind seeing a few more classics...

now to tracks:
brands hatch would be a clever choice to put in there
also the new york circuit from forza 1
they gotta have spa! (the f1 track)
all the layouts of the old silverstone track, and also all the layouts of the new silverstone track!
it would also be fun if they put the VW secret track on there, all they gotta do is get the diameters of the track and they can make there own version to scale, it would be a fun edition and also give people something to keep there foot down on and the high embankment!
there is prob more i would like, just cant think of atm

physics and gameplay:
there is apparently day and night gameplay, cant wait to see how that turns out, that will mostly benefit cruisers and endurance racers
there has also been some whispers of rain... meaning the game should be having rain, im not worried about the graphix of this, im more worried about the gameplay, how are the cars going to handle? also this means do we pit for wet tyres, or is it either rain on or off, can it rain inbetween a race? or can it even get darker through the race? can you turn your headlights and fog lights on?... so many questions...
also i think giving more than 50 laps would be better in the online lobbies too, atleast bump it to 75, or go for the 100...
also dont change the physics as much as they did from forza 2 to forza 3, just touch up a little bit of forza 3 thats all
and one last thing, i would like to be able to get a car and then build it to race state, so there is barely interior, archies on the car stick out like the size of the wheel (like DTM) just give us a couple of choices to pick from and things, like different body kit will make the car more stable or another for more speed or better cornering, and when we put a race exhaust on the car, its a straight through exhaust the car is ment to be alot more louder!!! (so im saying when you customize engine and so on car sound should change with it)

wow! i think i got some of that of my chest! lol!
also i wouldnt mind an elephant! elephant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:59 am

I would love to see equal cars or close to equal.I hate that they allow one car to get 500 on the rear down force and 200 on the front and the next car only get 200 on the rear and 100 on the front...also i think you can make any car a race car and make it work ,well not any but most of them.

Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 am

BALL HAWGG wrote:
I would love to see equal cars or close to equal.I hate that they allow one car to get 500 on the rear down force and 200 on the front and the next car only get 200 on the rear and 100 on the front...also i think you can make any car a race car and make it work ,well not any but most of them.

to a certain extent yeah, and also take out the AWD swaps out for muscle cars it's fucking redonkulos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Bradz, the reason the ferrari is so expensive is to follow real world price. Like it or not, these classic are worth lots more irl then a mclaren f1, although its far from being cheap too. Personally i prefer the price adjusted like that rather then what it was in the previous forza where you could get cars like the bently for 20 grand because it was (and still is) slow as fuck.

I don't mind the awd swap personally, if it offend you just don't do them. None of the muscle car are going to perform well anyway, with awd or not.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 pm

qwerpoiuy wrote:
Bradz, the reason the ferrari is so expensive is to follow real world price. Like it or not, these classic are worth lots more irl then a mclaren f1, although its far from being cheap too. Personally i prefer the price adjusted like that rather then what it was in the previous forza where you could get cars like the bently for 20 grand because it was (and still is) slow as fuck.

I don't mind the awd swap personally, if it offend you just don't do them. None of the muscle car are going to perform well anyway, with awd or not.
well the McLaren F1 LM aint even got a price tag as it is rare and so valuable people dont sell them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 pm

While it's cool and all keep it out of forza 4.

Do you really want another R3/R2 car that you will never use?
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:13 pm

Pr0nebird wrote:
While it's cool and all keep it out of forza 4.

Do you really want another R3/R2 car that you will never use?
i know what you mean, but i would actually like to see it in the game

i think its just down to certain favourite cars, but i do hope they have more cars to start off with in this game, fill the 2nd disc up abit more would be nice
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:09 am

I will have to comment on this real soon. I do have some things I feel are important to not only improve Forza but set it up to be the best console sim out there.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?   So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what do you all wanna see in Forza 4?
Page 1 of 1