Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join the Series

Go down 
+3
BIMM3RR
PredatorUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

Join the Series - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 am

Glad to have you here, looking forward to racing against you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sign up attempt   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Gamertag: Felip Sego
Car Model (Year make & Model): 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
Preferred Car Number: 89

Right On Fellons!!!
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Felip Sego wrote:
Gamertag: Felip Sego
Car Model (Year make & Model): 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR
Preferred Car Number: 89

Right On Fellons!!!

O snap...I got another viper to race against!!!
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:43 pm

You'll have two if Cantuone shows up this week as he said he would.

Drivers List has been updated to include our two new entrants! http://f3scs.com/DriversList.html

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:58 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
You'll have two if Cantuone shows up this week as he said he would.

Drivers List has been updated to include our two new entrants! http://f3scs.com/DriversList.html

Good luck!

Vipers taking over!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 am

Gamertag: VinylicFire
Car Model (Year make & Model): 2007 Porsche 911 GT3
Preferred Car Number: 101(but any will do if thats taken)

Can somebody please tell me if i buy my own car and design it myself, or do you guys supply the car and graphics? Sorry if this sounds stupid but havent done a race series before,

cheers

Ricky
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 am

You buy your own car and tune it to series specs LINK: http://f3scs.com/Rules.html

If not I have a few on my storefront and will be putting more up today that you may be interested in.

Glad to have you VinylicFire. Be sure to add a few of the racers on your friends list...PredatorUSMC, CCB METAL,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 am

Cheers for the quick reply Predator Cool

I'll have a look at your storefront later, sure your work will be better than mine.

I'll add a few of the guys, yourself included, cant wait to have a race now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:09 am

Nice, I'm looking forward to racing all the new people...looks like we might have a packed series now.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Will be adding you to the drivers list today. Again, we are glad to have you race with you. Hope to have you on the practice track this week before the race.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Vinylic Fire...Is your Porsche GT3 the RS version?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:02 pm

VinylicFire wrote:
Car Model (Year make & Model): 2007 Porsche 911 GT3
Preferred Car Number: 101(but any will do if thats taken)

Can somebody please tell me if i buy my own car and design it myself, or do you guys supply the car and graphics? Sorry if this sounds stupid but havent done a race series before,

cheers

Ricky

Can i change this to:

Car Model (Year make & Model): 2002 Koenigsegg CC8S
Preferred Car Number: 76

Just bought your car from the auction house Predator.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:06 pm

The Koenigsegg is a handfull for sure. It's fast if you can tame it but she's a wild ride. Hope you enjoy. I will wait till you make a final decision before I change you on the drivers list again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Cheers mate, a'll do some testing after you send it back and let you know what i decide to use.

Ricky
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, after some time in his Koenigsegg the new Racer VinylicFire found that he wasn't really happy with the tune. So he asked the veteran team of Predatory Racing to take a look at the car. After some heavy tuning and many laps around Catalunya and Suzuka the car was returned to VinylicFire much faster and balanced.

Press photo of the car.
Join the Series - Page 4 CC8S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Cool. More new people should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm getting excited to race against all these new opponents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Im just hopping not to get lapped again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello, i'd like to know if its too late to join the serie? Frankly i don't mind being a few race behind, i'm here for the fun. I did some testing to see how i compare to the guys here and did a best time of 2:01.777 in suzuka with a S695 pagani Zonda ( i use abs) averaging around 2:02.ish usually. Its the first time i tryed without the racing line and i'm quite awful at tuning (did it very fast just to see if i could compete with you) so i,d probably do better then that with some time. My profile is moi1029 if you want to check on the leaderboards. Frankly i think i could give you guys some challenge in the races and would be happy to join the serie, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 pm

You are more than welcome to join. We always welcome new racers. All you need to do is provide the info required in the sign up :
Gamertag:
Car Model (Year make & Model):
Preferred Car Number:
Team(if applicable):
Teammate:

Send out some friend request to PredatorUSMC, CCB METAL, RRR RED ROTOR, hot shot 330 p4.

You will then be sent a 'cheap' car that will have the number plate and badges that must be placed on the car. You may place them anywhere you like long as they are on the SAME SIDE of the car that you are sent. Number plate must be large enough to easily read. See series pic to see some ideas.

From there we will see you on the practice track!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Gamertag : moi1029
Car model: pagani Zonda
Preferred car number : 29
no team

I'm sending out the friend request Smile
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Awesome...always looking forward to more competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Gamertag: Sacrfishal Lamb
Car Model (Year make & Model): 2005 TVR Sagaris
Preferred Car Number: 88
Team(if applicable): R3 SpeedLab

Hey Guys,

If it's ok, I'd like to participate on a limited basis. My schedule is kind of tight, but I will try to run 2-3 races if I can.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 pm

That's ok. Run when you can, we are glad to have you. I will update you onto the drivers list early Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:13 am

Gamertag:Veyron94UKFAN
-06 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join the Series
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next