Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)

Go down 
+4
gdub369
Zed 0 Sick
Bradsz
Admin/PredatorUSMC
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Empty
PostSubject: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:32 pm

January 23rd 4pm. PST - Mugello, Italy
Room set up: 3:30PM PST
Qualifying 4:00PST
Race: After qualifying is sorted out

For the fourth race of the Forza Sports Car Series we travel to Mugello, Italy to the flowing curves and elevation changes of Mugello Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello. As the home test track to Ferrari Scuderia F1 team you can expect a track that is not only fast but demands everything from the cars...speed, handling, braking, and balance. With such names as Schumacher, Zanardi, Daly to have driven here history is sure to be made!

So far in the Forza Sports Car Series the racing has been as spectacular as the cars themselves. With four races into the season and four different winners showing just how competitive it is. Each week presents a new challenge and new goals to each racer. Is yours to improve on your best finish, move up on the points, finish ahead of a rival, get your first podium, or maybe get your first win? Whatever it is your Test comes Sunday...Will you pass?

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:54 am

does this mean its at usual time? or is it different? like how early or late is it? so i can work it out in my time, also i think this will be a good race, but hard for everyone, this is i think one of the hardest for the audi's surprising yes, but the audi's have the big straight to keep close and few turns that we are good on, but the audi is not good with them type of S bends, hopefully i get a good time qualifying, and then just run smooth this race and just get some points Smile but this track will be good to see how well people can judge there corners and there cars as the is alot of blind spots and if yourgoing to overtake it has to be quick, i think them ferrari's would be a good car here, i dont think anyone may guess what the outcome is going to be like here, its another wait and see i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:12 am

Yep same time. I just put it up there like that so there are less questions as to when and what time etc...

This is definitely a technical track.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:56 am

Only reason I usually ask is because there are sometimes a lot of people on and sometimes not, so I don't know if we're waiting for people or just going to go...but I'm in the clear for birthday celebrations and or complications haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Is there anyone I should send a friend request to so I can get in the action?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Veevee you see the names here... Get as many as you can. I would say your primaries would be
Predatorusmc
METALC6R
Bimm3RR
Zambo367
Hot shot 330p4
Basicblaq

To name a brief few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Thanks, sent a request to Predatorusmc, Bimm3RR and Basicblaq and now I'm back to 100 friends. Stupid friend limit.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:39 pm

bad news fellas i wont be racing on sunday ihave no internet at my house at the moment wont be back on until monday so i am gonna have to do the pre race i only have access right now bc im at my moms house hey predator il just have bimmer give me your phone number and i will text you my finishing time tomorrow and send you my replay monday ok
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:31 am

http://f3scs.com/Schedule4.html

Here are the Qualifying Rooms for race 5 at Mugello Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello 40 Laps

(Host) PredatorUSMC
Bansai San
PLF Spurtle
BIMM3RR
PrOnebird
L3THALRAID3N
xX SCIENCE Xx
OutrunNAScar14

(Host) LBAW Hiredgun
Dwilkerson
EZT PDILLY77
nilla wayfaz
purefatcat
Ball Hawgg
Tech Nasti
Veevee Von Vore
Chenstrap

(Host) Zambo367
BasicBlaq
LBAW Grandsport
iTsz BrAdSz
Zed O Sick
EZT Neo 45
dvls ONYN rng
Gunned Veteran
hot shot 330 p4

(Host) METAL C6R
Chenstrap
ArcAngel Sphinx
VWS HaVok
ArcAngel Shogun
ArcAngel Lethal
CatchingOne
Basticular
LumaNiZe
Keml0

(ALTERNATE HOST) BIMM3RR (if needed)

Unavailabe this week or Common No Shows
(Host) Gdub369
Wolf4k4smash
slow06gto
iWreckWorlds
fattymicpatty
silentalarm42
iWreckRookies
Cantuone

++Some rooms overbooked due to possible no shows++ *Rooms will be adjusted if need be*
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 pm

so what PI am I supposed to be at for tonight's race? I'm getting conflicting answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:50 pm

well for you guys in my lobby wondering why i dissapeared, i had a bit a conflict with my brother. you probably heard me say "get out of here brandon", and that was because he came in my room purposly distracting me and saying things to make me mess up. and sure enough i ran off the track and hit the wall. so i got pissed off and turned my xbox off and we got into a pretty heated argument and me and him never argue so it was pretty intense. so im sorry for quitting out but it wont happen again i can promise you that. it sucks to take a hit in the points two weeks in a row but oh well... hope yall had a good race.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Just to make sure the information was communicated correctly, the results for my room was:
D0PEB0T: 1:16.26
Keml0: 1:16:32
xX We B cluBBINX: 1:16:35
Basticular: 1:17:36

Replay has been uploaded to my storefront under the name "f3scs mugello".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Just remember Hiredgun, my chrome horn is bigger.

Great race Prone, Congrats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm

i lagged out...

again -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it (again) I had to go somewhere and was going to pre race this morning but when I was getting a little practice in before I did my internet kicked me of live and wouldn't connect for a couple of hours and by that time it was already to late. I'll try harder to make Suzuka.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:59 pm

nilla wayfaz wrote:
well for you guys in my lobby wondering why i dissapeared, i had a bit a conflict with my brother. you probably heard me say "get out of here brandon", and that was because he came in my room purposly distracting me and saying things to make me mess up. and sure enough i ran off the track and hit the wall. so i got pissed off and turned my xbox off and we got into a pretty heated argument and me and him never argue so it was pretty intense. so im sorry for quitting out but it wont happen again i can promise you that. it sucks to take a hit in the points two weeks in a row but oh well... hope yall had a good race.

Ya...it was a realy good race...I blew the lead with 8 laps to go. After the pit I just couldn't get my racing line back.

I have to say good hanging in there zambo & dvl for hanging in there. See ya next sunday!!!
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am

Spurtle wrote:

And has 4 turbos hooked on it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:50 am

DWilkerson wrote:
Spurtle wrote:

them turbo's dont count, they running like hamsters are running them! Razz
told you all, a good strong german 5.2 V10 engine is the choice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Congratulation Pr0nebird on your second victory of the season. The Lotus is a beast on handling tracks!

1 more handling track then a few tracks that are a bit more skewed toward speed. Them Lotus' are making their mark now while the have the advantage.

I watched the A room and some of the B room Replay last night. The racing is absolutely great. It's great to see such close racing without any major incidents. Everyone trying to give everyone room and racing respectfully. I did see some aggressiveness, but I like aggressiveness long as it's effective aggression. Looking for C & D room replays. If anyone has those please send them to me AND iTsA Bradz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:33 pm

If that D room was keml0's he said it's on his storefront, and I'm positive no one in my lobby (C I believe) saved it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 pm

DWilkerson wrote:
Spurtle wrote:

I'm just damn lucky he didn't hook me! It was damn close, of course he probably "thought [I] missed the corner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Congratulation Pr0nebird on your second victory of the season. The Lotus is a beast on handling tracks!

1 more handling track then a few tracks that are a bit more skewed toward speed. Them Lotus' are making their mark now while the have the advantage.

I watched the A room and some of the B room Replay last night. The racing is absolutely great. It's great to see such close racing without any major incidents. Everyone trying to give everyone room and racing respectfully. I did see some aggressiveness, but I like aggressiveness long as it's effective aggression. Looking for C & D room replays. If anyone has those please send them to me AND iTsA Bradz.

u must not have watched to long into B rooms replay yet.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:24 pm

No, I watched after I put my girl to sleep. I started B room and was watching with heavy eyes, so I shut it down. Will tonight most likely.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

D room had some nice clean racing and surprisingly close a lot of the time (well except for me trailing way behind) even though there were only 4 of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)   Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 5 Mugello Internazionale (40Laps)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next