Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Empty
PostSubject: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:47 pm

March 20th 3:30pm. PST Qualifying Rooms Begin-
Barcelona, Spain
As the season heads toward the final race, points are at a premium and what better place to have epic battles then Circiut de Catalunya?! With its long straights and variety of corners and heavy braking areas the car set up is crucial here. With so many areas on this track that present overtaking opportunites passing is expected to be frequent. Who can win in Barcelona?

Here are the Qualifying Rooms for race 11 @ Catalunya

(Host) PredatorUSMC
PLF Spurtle
PrOnebird
xX SCIENCE Xx
BIMM3RR
iTsz BrAdSz
METAL C6R
Zed O Sick

(Host)Dwilkerson
LBAW Hiredgun
Ball Hawgg
Tech Nasti
Chenstrap
L3THALRAID3N
Bansai San
GLR mikem
hot shot 330 p4

(Host) Zambo367
LBAW Grandsport
OutrunNAScar14
dvls ONYN rng
Gunned Veteran
Veevee Von Vore
ChronicDominion
DOPEBOT
xXWe B cluBBINX
nilla wayfaz

(Host) Gdub369
ArcAngel Lethal
Basticular
LumaNiZe
Keml0
BasicBlaq
FTW Reuisu
EZT PDILLY77
THE ANTI STIG
X7VO7VEXISTA7VT

Unavailabe this week or Common No Shows (If racer from this list shows we will place you in a room)
FadelessLawyer
EZT Neo 45
Wolf4k4smash
iWreckWorlds
fattymicpatty
silentalarm42
CatchingOne
purefatcat

(ALTERNATE HOST) hot shot 330p4 (if needed)
IF you were missed please inform me. Thanks.

++Some rooms overbooked due to possible no shows++ *Rooms will be adjusted if need be*

PLEASE SAVE THESE SETTINGS>>> https://forzascs.forumotion.net/t50-season-4-qualifying-lobby-set-up

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Due to my work schedule I might miss qualifying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Sorry fellas due to work schedule I haven't been able to race, but will try to make the finale. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Sorry for backing out of the race, my down shift paddle got messed up and wouldn't shift right. So I 'll try to fix my Microsoft piece of crap so I can race at the ring.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Microsoft wheels attack! a couple of laps after you left, my wheel spazzed out and paused my game, so while I was frantically trying to find the start button, my car smashed into a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Gdub, Science, Bimmer. Thank you for what was probably the most intense race I have ever taken part in. That pace that was being thrown down was unlike anything I've seen before. Great clean battle up front for the league just too bad the replay doesn't go far enough or we could just have highlighted the battle for the lead.

To give you guys an idea I did a quick calculation before the race to see about fuel. If you had run a 1:45.5 every lap for 40 laps the final time would have been a 1h 10 minute race give or take. Final winning time was 1h 11 minutes with an outlap and a pitstop!

Good luck next week.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

yes sir it is always a pleasure to race with you guys
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 am

Great Race Pr0nebird! Getting the victory at Circuit de Catalunya and moving to P1 in the points.

Great qualifying the Saleen S5S Raptor on the pole position Gdub369.

Hard Charger Award went to Zed o Sick for qualifying 17th and moving up the grid to 9th place.

The Points are close VERY close! The championship is up for grabs!

The Website has been updated with Points and a few things. Complete update will be done by Wednesday.

With iTsZ a BrAdSz result at Catalunya he has fallen out of the top 8 for Nurburgring!
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:15 am

i was on lap 22 then my xbox like froze a second then come up i disconnected from xbox live and my car was heading straight for the wall and i pressed the brakes and it froze, the xbox has been playing up lately though, i was wishing it didnt happen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Pr0nebird wrote:
Gdub, Science, Bimmer. Thank you for what was probably the most intense race I have ever taken part in. That pace that was being thrown down was unlike anything I've seen before. Great clean battle up front for the league just too bad the replay doesn't go far enough or we could just have highlighted the battle for the lead.

To give you guys an idea I did a quick calculation before the race to see about fuel. If you had run a 1:45.5 every lap for 40 laps the final time would have been a 1h 10 minute race give or take. Final winning time was 1h 11 minutes with an outlap and a pitstop!

Good luck next week.

Yeah very fast relentless pace,I told my students about the amount of mind-bending concentration required to stay with you guys for 40 laps. Any mistake and your done BTW how did you beat me in the pits..?...you must have run a 1:44 in-lap. I thought I had Bimmer covered but he too closed the gap and got ahead. GDUB was easy to race with,very consistant gave room when he had to, I could do that every week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:25 pm

ATOMS wrote:
Pr0nebird wrote:

Good luck next week.

Yeah very fast relentless pace,I told my students about the amount of mind-bending concentration required to stay with you guys for 40 laps. Any mistake and your done BTW how did you beat me in the pits..?...you must have run a 1:44 in-lap. I thought I had Bimmer covered but he too closed the gap and got ahead. GDUB was easy to race with,very consistant gave room when he had to, I could do that every week

I wasn't paying much attention to the times chasing you, but I remembered being a little faster when we battled during the practice races I just couldn't make the pass. I had to slow down going through the chicanes to keep off of you and with that experience I made the call to hit pit road the next lap. That is what allowed me to make the pass. I think I was running consistant 45.1s and 0s if I had to guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:51 pm

No photo or write up?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 am

It's up. I have been swamped and when I COULD do it Forza servers wouldn't let me get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps   Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 11 Circiut de Catalunya 40 Laps
Page 1 of 1