Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I have to run an inner cooler on my xbox (I have the original xbox 360) to keep from it overheating and having a meltdown, well If you jiggle it the slightest or breath on it wrong my xbox shuts off, well now my xbox won't Turn on at all. So I'm not sure if when I bumped the cord if it completely nuked my xbox (because It won't even turn on to show me the red rings of death) Can I send it back to Microsoft or would I just be better off buying a new Xbox?
Back to top Go down

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Well if you can't fix it yourself I know that kind of thing isn't under warranty. It's what killed my last two xbox's. So you can either send it in to get refurbished or buy a new slim.

I really like the new slims and I think they will be much less prone to overheating.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Yeah pretty sure I will be going and buying a new one this week, sucks because I will be loosing all of my stuff on Forza though,
Back to top Go down

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Just get yourself a transfer cable and get the 250 GB if you can.
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:58 pm

someone told me I could get a flash driver, find someone I know with an old style 360 and just put my hard drive in it and transfer over all of my saved stuff onto the flash drive,.
Back to top Go down

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Transfer cables are about 20 bucks and you don't even need power to transfer it. It will connect right onto your old harddrive and then you plug the usb end into the front of your new xbox.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Most people I know get that cord, use it, then return it and tell them they didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Plus some saves can't be transfered unless it's with the transfer cable.

Go to gamestop, purchase used cable, use cable, return to gamestop within 7 days for a "no questions asked" return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick question   Quick question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick question
Page 1 of 1