Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Driver Interview - BIMM3ERR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Driver Interview - BIMM3ERR Empty
PostSubject: Driver Interview - BIMM3ERR   Driver Interview - BIMM3ERR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 pm

1. Well hello BIMM3RR. How are you
A: Doing well, focused, but all is well, thanks.

2. What is your opinion on the state of this series and the direction it's heading into the near future?
A: I think the series is in good standing at the moment, cars for the most part are pretty well balanced at this point in time so no complaints here. As for the future of the series, I can't call it for this is the last season we will run on this particular game, but I'm hoping for the best.

3. What do you enjoy most about the Forza Sports Car Series and why?
A: Competitive, clean racing. Never was able to find it until I joined this series, public lobbies are a joke on this game.

4. Why do you stay with the Porsche Brand or more specifically the Porsche 911 GT3 RS
A: Been driving the car since FM2, I guess I am a creature of habit?

5. What do you dislike most about the Porsche?
A. The only thing I dislike about the car is the fact that it isn't the newest variant of the GT3 RS hopefully there will be an mk2 gt3 RS waiting for me on Forza 4.

6. As one of the fastest and most consistent drivers in this series how do you do it? What's the secret?
A: It's no secret as with anything else in life, practice makes perfect. I get a little sick when I see how many hours I have spent playing this game...

7. Who do you feel are your top two or three threats for the championship and why?
A: KIR Matthnt( Not the closest in points but I think he will finish well on the tracks to come), Metal, and Pronebird, I guess would be the my most immediate championship threats this season. Strange being asked this question and not having to say Spurtle who always seems to be my biggest rival, but I think he missed a couple of flights this season and missed the race as a result.

8. In a sentence or two describe your on track driving style.
A: Calm, clean, and collected.

9. What has been your best race this season and what upcoming race are you looking forward to the most?
A: I think my best race so far was at Mazda, drove my ass off trying to run down a corvette after an early mistake and in the end fell short by a mere second. So it was a good race for me. And as always looking forward to my home race at Road Atlanta, should have a strong finish there!

10. With this being the last season of racing on Forza Motorsport 3 what are you most looking forward to with Season 6 on Forza Motorsport 4?
A: Looking forward to what appears to be a major graphical upgrade, and I hope the physics engine continues to improve and evolve. Like I said earlier I am hoping and praying for an MK2 GT3 RS

11. Any last words?
A: May the best man win, I think this season is going to come down to the wire!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

Driver Interview - BIMM3ERR
Page 1 of 1