Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livery Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertDuck 89

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem or not, but I can't find any information about it anywhere. I finally decided to get my car livery set up tonight, but ran into a major problem. Every time I try to load a layer group it causes my xbox to just freeze. I've tried it with the game installed to my hard drive and without. Either way I get the same problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 am

Never heard of this problem.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
DesertDuck 89

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:30 pm

It's really strange, and also very annoying. I just took my disc to have it cleaned to see if that helped the problem at all, but it was no good. Apparently it doesn't just happen when I try to apply vinyl groups. The xbox also freezes when I try to purchase them.
Back to top Go down
DesertDuck 89

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Well sorry for taking up board space for this. I finally got it to work. I just deleted all of my downloaded/created layer groups. cheers Not too happy I had to do that, but at least it's fixed for now.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:55 pm

DesertDuck 89 wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem or not, but I can't find any information about it anywhere. I finally decided to get my car livery set up tonight, but ran into a major problem. Every time I try to load a layer group it causes my xbox to just freeze. I've tried it with the game installed to my hard drive and without. Either way I get the same problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

i haven't had a problem loading decals groups i have had problems grouping layers in forza 3, but 1 because i haven't choosen a car, why should i waste my time painting if there is still car testing to do right?

i haven't done alot of painting just yet, but i will down the road,

a few questions i have for you, is it the same decal every time?
can you load this decal in the create a vinyl group?
^ if so, here is a suggestion, load it into the create a vinyl group, ungroup alll the grouped layers, resave as new file.

hopefully that fixes it, if not there are 2 options, remake it, or delete it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
DesertDuck 89

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:24 pm

It was actually just selecting the "load layer group" option itself. It was no particular group. I couldn't even purchase a vinyl group from the storefront without it freezing. So I just deleted my files through the xbox memory and it solved all of my problems.

-]v[ETA]_- wrote:
DesertDuck 89 wrote:

i haven't had a problem loading decals groups i have had problems grouping layers in forza 3, but 1 because i haven't choosen a car, why should i waste my time painting if there is still car testing to do right?

i haven't done alot of painting just yet, but i will down the road,

a few questions i have for you, is it the same decal every time?
can you load this decal in the create a vinyl group?
^ if so, here is a suggestion, load it into the create a vinyl group, ungroup alll the grouped layers, resave as new file.

hopefully that fixes it, if not there are 2 options, remake it, or delete it
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:47 pm

damn, that sucks

i had my files corrupted by buying something off the storefront, had to delete my forza career to even play the game, so yeah, kinda pissed about that, FM3 will remain the only forza i haven't beaten the career to 100%
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Sponsored content

Livery Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Livery Problems   Livery Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Livery Problems
Page 1 of 1