Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?

Go down 
+2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Cia2004
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cia2004

Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Empty
PostSubject: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

Hey was just curious if anyone knew of a way to get a saved game back on forza. Was attempting to transfer files over to the new xbox only to have my memory stick corrupt half way through and lost all my cars!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:43 am

Ouch! pale
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Cia2004

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:46 am

i have a lot of work to do to get back ready for sunday Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:58 am

Konigsdream wrote:
If you need help reacquiring a car let me know and I can gift you one so you can race!
Back to top Go down
Cia2004

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:11 am

o351 wrote:
Konigsdream wrote:
If you need help reacquiring a car let me know and I can gift you one so you can race!

Let me get into the game here a bit and see what i can do. But A gifted car would be awesome if it came down to it

Cia2004
Back to top Go down
Cia2004

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:34 am

Konigsdream wrote:
o351 wrote:
Konigsdream wrote:

Let me get into the game here a bit and see what i can do. But A gifted car would be awesome if it came down to it

Cia2004

so if i could get that car that would be amazing o351. If i can be picky i was racing a Lexus LFA.

Cia2004 on Xbox
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 am

did you lose your tuning setups and liveries as well? I had something similar to this in forza 3 where I had lost a years worth of saves(only the game completion and cars), but I still had the tuning setups, replays, etc.
Back to top Go down
Cia2004

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:55 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
did you lose your tuning setups and liveries as well? I had something similar to this in forza 3 where I had lost a years worth of saves(only the game completion and cars), but I still had the tuning setups, replays, etc.

No I lost every thing...I was dumb, I should "Copied" the files to the memory stick, not moved them so dumb
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:43 pm

Konigsdream wrote:
OLDFenderBender wrote:

No I lost every thing...I was dumb, I should "Copied" the files to the memory stick, not moved them so dumb

If you copy the saved files, they get flagged as a tampered save and you get banned. You're supposed to use THIS.

But I'm sorry to hear that, send me a message if you want anything.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:06 pm

had pretty much the same thing happen a year ago wtih Forza 3. took out my agression on the older (dead) xbox. they dont stand up to 12ga slugs very well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?   Any know if you can get a lost saved game back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any know if you can get a lost saved game back?
Page 1 of 1