Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight

Go down 
+2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Basicblaq
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Basicblaq

Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 am

Hi Guys,

I will be hosting another practise session tonight say around 10pm or 11pm ET. I am hoping I will be able to get a few of the new members in this practise session. We had a good bunch of guys two nights ago and there was a lot of questions. If I get 6 or more racers I will be doing a out lap. The room will be an open room so just look out for me and click on join session.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 am

Maybe get some qual times done?
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:19 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Hi Guys,

I will be hosting another practise session tonight say around 10pm or 11pm ET. I am hoping I will be able to get a few of the new members in this practise session. We had a good bunch of guys two nights ago and there was a lot of questions. If I get 6 or more racers I will be doing a out lap. The room will be an open room so just look out for me and click on join session.
Good to hear I will be there again!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 am

Admin wrote:
Maybe get some qual times done?

If anyone wants to I will..but I have a feeling a few guys aren't ready to run qualify yet. But I will ask and see who wants to do their qualify tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 am

How should people outside the US go about qualifying? Are there any officials in particular that are likely to be online early or should we just wait until saturday/the weekend?
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 am

Panbot 3000 wrote:
How should people outside the US go about qualifying? Are there any officials in particular that are likely to be online early or should we just wait until saturday/the weekend?

What time you looking to run? If you give me a time I can probably log on and I can get your Qualify time
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:36 am

Well it's 5:41PM here at the time of posting and I have a pizza in the oven so 1 or 2 hours from now but usually I can be online from about now most days, sometimes earlier.

edit - also if it helps, once i'm online i can stay on until 7-8 hours from now if that is easier.

I think thats about 6pm PST and 10pm ET (ish)
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:55 am

Panbot 3000 wrote:
Well it's 5:41PM here at the time of posting and I have a pizza in the oven so 1 or 2 hours from now but usually I can be online from about now most days, sometimes earlier.

edit - also if it helps, once i'm online i can stay on until 7-8 hours from now if that is easier.

I think thats about 6pm PST and 10pm ET (ish)

I can log onto my Xbox at 2:30pm ET so if you want to do it then let me know. 10pm ET I think most of the official are available.

Also Admin maybe we need to also setup a thread so that ppl who want to Qualify can post there. So maybe have the host put a time that they will be doing a qualify(i.e Basicblaq Official - 10pm Qualify Time)
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Any time from 2:30pm ET should be fine but obviously only come online early if it's convenient for you. I'll head onto my xbox in 30mins and get some practice laps in beforehand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:43 pm

i need to get my qual time done if any superiors are online.. ill be on all day i guess
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Tonight I am going to focus on tuning and other team details.

I will be running practice races and qualifying sessions Friday evening, the majority of the day Saturday, and on Sunday (after about noon Eastern Time).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 pm

DirtyDawg73 wrote:

I will be running practice races and qualifying sessions Friday evening, the majority of the day Saturday, and on Sunday (after about noon Eastern Time).

i thought the race is on sunday? so how could you run qualifications right before the actual race?
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:28 pm

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
DirtyDawg73 wrote:

i thought the race is on sunday? so how could you run qualifications right before the actual race?

4.0 Competition

4.1 - QUALIFYING
4.1A - The Qualifying session will be a 7 lap session with a 5 second Grid Roll off Delay to determine which room drivers qualify for as well as grid position. (Drivers pull over at the after 6 laps. 7th lap is only for room host to notate the times)
4.1B - If during qualifying a racer does not get a 'clean' lap the racer will incur a two (2) second time penalty added to the qualifying time..
4.1C - Qualifying will be held Thursday through Sunday by 1:00pm PST. To qualify you must have a room run by a Series Official. The room official will set up your room according to requirements. You will then follow the qualifying procedure as explained above. Only a series official can submit 'certified' times.All other times are not valid. You can only qualify 1 time per race and once your time is submitted it is final. Click HERE for series Officials and Room Host

I have to have times submitted to Admin by 1pm PST/4pm EST.

And, up until now we did do the qualifying right before the race. There's a reason we're not doing that anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:34 pm

DirtyDawg73 wrote:
ranzeroxklaus wrote:
DirtyDawg73 wrote:

4.0 Competition

4.1 - QUALIFYING
4.1A - The Qualifying session will be a 7 lap session with a 5 second Grid Roll off Delay to determine which room drivers qualify for as well as grid position. (Drivers pull over at the after 6 laps. 7th lap is only for room host to notate the times)
4.1B - If during qualifying a racer does not get a 'clean' lap the racer will incur a two (2) second time penalty added to the qualifying time..
4.1C - Qualifying will be held Thursday through Sunday by 1:00pm PST. To qualify you must have a room run by a Series Official. The room official will set up your room according to requirements. You will then follow the qualifying procedure as explained above. Only a series official can submit 'certified' times.All other times are not valid. You can only qualify 1 time per race and once your time is submitted it is final. Click HERE for series Officials and Room Host

I have to have times submitted to Admin by 1pm PST/4pm EST.

And, up until now we did do the qualifying right before the race. There's a reason we're not doing that anymore. Very Happy

gotcha, i didnt notice the 1pm thing, i kept telling myself it ended sunday morning
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:45 pm

The earlier I have them all the better!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm done. Gonna send you a friend request on XBL to keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight   Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 3 Practise Session Tonight
Page 1 of 1