Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road America Lap Times

Go down 
+3
Claude Frollo
Basticular
snowman529
7 posters
AuthorMessage
snowman529

snowman529

Road America Lap Times Empty
PostSubject: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 am

I am curious what lap times we should be shooting for? I was running 2:08's last night with a fast lap of 2:07:93, and wondering if I am off pace and if so how far.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 am

I havent raced with anyone else yet but if I had to guess, I predict A lobby to be qualifying with high 2.05s or low 2.06s
Back to top Go down
Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 am

snowman529 wrote:
I am curious what lap times we should be shooting for? I was running 2:08's last night with a fast lap of 2:07:93, and wondering if I am off pace and if so how far.

You're doing a whole lot better than me. I'm still doing 2:09s.

Note to self: GOT-WORK-TO-DO.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 am

I ran a 2.08.7 last night. Almost on the edge. My straight line speed is horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Since the stated goal is to run as close to ALMS GT class as we can, they qualified at 2:05.447 as the top GT time so that should theoretically be the high end for lap times.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:56 pm

I think we will be off that pace a bit. I am thinking the faster laps here will fall in the low 6's
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Veevee wrote:
Since the stated goal is to run as close to ALMS GT class as we can, they qualified at 2:05.447 as the top GT time so that should theoretically be the high end for lap times.

we are nowhere near ALMS lap times. we were not at Sebring either (about 6 seconds off pace)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:58 am

Chenstrap wrote:
Veevee wrote:

we are nowhere near ALMS lap times. we were not at Sebring either (about 6 seconds off pace)

Sebring we were about 2.5 seconds off ALMS pace. Pole for them at Sebring was a 2:01.561 ours was 2:04.019.

For Road America the ALMS qual time was 2:05.477. I don't think we will be too far off that actually for our Pole Qualifier whoever earns that.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:11 am

[quote="Chenstrap"]
Veevee wrote:

we are nowhere near ALMS lap times. we were not at Sebring either (about 6 seconds off pace)[/quote

Last edited by o351 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 pm

o351 wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:
Veevee wrote:

I actually saw a racer In last nights practice lobby's with high 205s, Incredibly fast. I don't know How I will make up the the extra 6 seconds from the laps I have been have averaging, but then again I not know to be the fastest racer out there! lol.

if its who I think you're talking about he isnt even in the series so wheather his car was legal is questionable.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Basticle wrote:
o351 wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:
Veevee wrote:

I actually saw a racer In last nights practice lobby's with high 205s, Incredibly fast. I don't know How I will make up the the extra 6 seconds from the laps I have been have averaging, but then again I not know to be the fastest racer out there! lol.

if its who I think you're talking about he isnt even in the series so wheather his car was legal is questionable.

I know who he's talking about and his car was legal. Possibility of seeing him flying the Boosted Evolution team banner next season.
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 am

Basticle wrote:
o351 wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:
Veevee wrote:

that's a possibility, the room was set up correctly so he could have had up to 700hp, Still a very fast racer/tuner...just to add I drove the alleged (my copy was legal) car in question and could barley squeak out low 211s high 210s.....confirming that once a good tune is reached its the driver not the car that wins the races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:12 pm

You guys dont need to talk all secret like, especially if people arent even in the series yet.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 pm

well to me it was just some guy, I was drunk and dont remember his name Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road America Lap Times   Road America Lap Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road America Lap Times
Page 1 of 1