Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST

Go down 
+18
Claude Frollo
BIMM3RR
Meyervw
sniper919
KikRox268
o351
DesertDuck 89
XMan4299
Basticular
jpnvr4
Tallon535
jeckel4438
Red R0tor
stymer
SSRT DWilkerson
Jiomen
EXOR Popolac
Admin/PredatorUSMC
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XMan4299

XMan4299

Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:25 am

Good job sniper! Took a whole bunch of spots in that Viper! Leading your team up the pounces standings.

Good job RAFT on another fast run!

On to the next race. I will be practicing a few hours tonight to learn the braking points and lines if anyone wants to join in! I seem to always get faster when others are in the room.
Back to top Go down
Jiomen

Jiomen

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 am

I think its freaking stupid you have to qualify to race. Its already a huge pain to try to get it done the 4 days leading up. Some of us race other series and im rarely home on the weekends. This means ill likely miss most of the remaining races. There was only 2 dnq last race, me and stymer. Stymer took people out but was slow enough for the room. I made my way up to the top 5 no problem until *I* was rear ended twice. But I accept this as a problem in the lower rooms. But I mean come on dude, no qualifying and the outlaw is going to make me rethink about even being in this series. Everything goes so smooth for FWC, I don't understand why its so difficult over here.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:26 am

There are plenty of guys in here that race in other series, and they seem to be able to qualify as well. Some are dedicated to this series or forum series. Maybe you have too many leagues? I like the guys that race here. Which is why I stay here. I race their series. I race in their spinoffs. I may not be all that great right now, but I am getting a lot better. And I EARN my spot, as everyone else does. The truth of the matter is that all forms of racing qualify. If you think that because you race in other series, you should be given a mulligan into a race is crazy. You finished 5th in the C room. Where do you think you would have finished in A or B? Remember that 5th in our room means nothing. It is a timed event and running a clean race will move you up the ranks.

I don't wish anyone to quit over QUALIFYING. You sound like Alan Iverson.....practice? We're talking about practice? Just take 15 minutes from those other series and show some form of dedication to this one that the Admin takes so much of HIS time to put up for US. Thank you again Admin for putting together this great league and forum for us to BE A PART OF! Thanks again for taking your time out to go this! You da man!
Back to top Go down
Jiomen

Jiomen

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:54 am

rainmaker2484 wrote:
There are plenty of guys in here that race in other series, and they seem to be able to qualify as well. Some are dedicated to this series or forum series. Maybe you have too many leagues? I like the guys that race here. Which is why I stay here. I race their series. I race in their spinoffs. I may not be all that great right now, but I am getting a lot better. And I EARN my spot, as everyone else does. The truth of the matter is that all forms of racing qualify. If you think that because you race in other series, you should be given a mulligan into a race is crazy. You finished 5th in the C room. Where do you think you would have finished in A or B? Remember that 5th in our room means nothing. It is a timed event and running a clean race will move you up the ranks.

I don't wish anyone to quit over QUALIFYING. You sound like Alan Iverson.....practice? We're talking about practice? Just take 15 minutes from those other series and show some form of dedication to this one that the Admin takes so much of HIS time to put up for US. Thank you again Admin for putting together this great league and forum for us to BE A PART OF! Thanks again for taking your time out to go this! You da man!

My time is consumed by my life, not other series. Its just that every other series qualifies right before the race, im not sure why this one can't. That makes me only have to set aside one time slot. I uerstand there are a lot of people, but it just complicates things for me. Im not one to complain about rule changes, but the fact he did it based solely on what you said which was greatly exaggerated makes me angry, because that was allowing me to make some races I would not be able to qualify for.

And thanks for rubbing in the fifth in the last room. Considering I started last and had 75% rear aero on an already tail happy viper I felt I did okay. I always try to just race clean and let everyone else wreck themselves out. If you watch the replay I take the first few laps extremely easy. If it wasn't for being rear ended twice, I would have not had any damage and been able to make up the ground I was making on the leaders before the first accident.

Im not the best in the series by far, I will never get a podium for the simple fact that rwd cars > me. Im more suited to the last room than the first, so again, why did we lose the ability to race without qualifying? I fit in the last room and I certainly never ran anyone off the road to gain positions.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:48 am

Obviously you read my post and skipped the others. I was not the ONLY one who agrees with the qualifying rules. In fact I have complained since week one. Apparently now, others have noticed. If you can't drive a tail happy RWD viper, then don't. I drive a car that handles in turns, therefore I am not the fastest. But it keeps me in a race with generally no issues. Kinda sounds like what the others said once before about drivers in the wrong cars for their level.

You said RWD > me. Then why would you pick up the viper? One of the hardest cars to control. With practice, I can now drive a Viper untuned and not upgraded within 5 seconds of kikroks. So, obviously practice has made me a better RWD driver. But I would not choose it to be my car without lots of practice.

At no point can anyone say I race dirty. I communicate with everyone and will get out of the way where it is safe to do so. I realize that I am here : a room drivers > me. I accept this. I am just working to get better to get to this : b room drivers = me. That only works if I can get better than the guys around me. Not trying to race with guys FAR more advanced than myself or roommates. Example being room d on the first race. That was a clusterf*** of very fast room a guys and rookies. Did not work out well for anyone.

If it is that big a deal to qualify before a race, then wait til the last minute on Sunday and do it. Earn the spot you deserve, don't just accept last because practice or qualifying time was hard to find. Damn. You have monster teammates!!! I wish I had that type of technical and racing help, maybe then I would not always be in the lower two rooms!
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:15 am

Tallon535 wrote:
red rotor wrote:
Well that freacking sucked...got lagged into...AGAIN...this is the second time this has happened to me out of 4 races (both times like my car hit a brick wall going over 100 and get 100% damage)...looks like I won't be anywhere near podium in this series.

Room B must have had some bad laggers. I was coming through the Carousel behind Science and I think jpnvr4. Whoever was right in front of me disappeared completely, and then at some point before the kink, i got nailed with 100% damage, and Science got flipped.

Yeah that hurt alot, I was passing people made it up to 9th from 15th and I saw the Audi lagging, I called it out but tried to pass anyway. I then went through him and nothing happened, I was surprised that there was no damage, then as I went through the carosel I got flipped...lap 5 done.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 am

Meyervw wrote:
As I stated in my room a BIG thanks to O351 and Pseudo, I think thats how you spell it. Any way they both amongst others have helped me and my car. Today was bad. I lost all my money and cars from Forza. Thanks to O351 I was able to get a car and my tunes to the car. I was going crazy thinking I was out of the race. I have had internet trouble as well all week. At the last minute my system started working and it was race on. I like many others have a full time job and a family. So it is tough to balance life. But I make sure to qualify and practice a bit. The practice rooms are for sure a great help to all who need it. I am new to this and find it most helpful. And because of the help I had the best race tonight that I have had so far.

Hey can I take some credit? I gave 0351 my tune, not the fastest but was the easiest to drive.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:44 am

Jiomen wrote:
I think its freaking stupid you have to qualify to race. Its already a huge pain to try to get it done the 4 days leading up. Some of us race other series and im rarely home on the weekends. This means ill likely miss most of the remaining races. There was only 2 dnq last race, me and stymer. Stymer took people out but was slow enough for the room. I made my way up to the top 5 no problem until *I* was rear ended twice. But I accept this as a problem in the lower rooms. But I mean come on dude, no qualifying and the outlaw is going to make me rethink about even being in this series. Everything goes so smooth for FWC, I don't understand why its so difficult over here.

Dude I have a house/career/girl friend/dog 2 cars to take care of and If I can make time, you can make time. BTW its leaf raking time here in the east. With very little tunning time means I may never get out of B room but I am reminded that the only reason I have stayed in this series over the years is that it allows me to avoid the carnage of Lobby racing.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:53 am

Admin wrote:
NEW SERIES RULE: 4.1E - A racer must qualify to be eligible to race. Racer must have qualified in a sanctioned qualifying room with a series official who will submit a time.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Being a rookie I don't want to stir up too many feathers 4 races in but I don't understand how anyone could put up an argument against this. If you guys cant get in a room and run 6 flying laps then what are you doing in this series?

Also as far as PI adjustment goes, look at the qualifying times for RA. Every week times and drivers are improving thats the point of this series, well thats what I thought the point was. If you guys dont like the PI adjustment well tough. I was back in B room this week worked my way through the field and had a great time trying to run down NAScar. An amazing race even if I was in B room I don't care, and I don't care about my PI because everyone else is effected by it.

One suggestion for us rookies. When I use to follow nascar I remember little yellow lines on the rear bumper. It was to let the rest of the field know they're dealing with a rookie. To those people complaining about rookies, guess what there will always be rookies and at some point the vets were rookies so give them a chance. Help them out if they need it practice with them, show them and teach them.

Last edited by sniper919 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Tallon535

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 am

ATOMS wrote:
Tallon535 wrote:
red rotor wrote:
Well that freacking sucked...got lagged into...AGAIN...this is the second time this has happened to me out of 4 races (both times like my car hit a brick wall going over 100 and get 100% damage)...looks like I won't be anywhere near podium in this series.

Room B must have had some bad laggers. I was coming through the Carousel behind Science and I think jpnvr4. Whoever was right in front of me disappeared completely, and then at some point before the kink, i got nailed with 100% damage, and Science got flipped.

Yeah that hurt alot, I was passing people made it up to 9th from 15th and I saw the Audi lagging, I called it out but tried to pass anyway. I then went through him and nothing happened, I was surprised that there was no damage, then as I went through the carosel I got flipped...lap 5 done.

Yeah, I saw you two go into the carousel, then he disappeared. I thought he had disconnected, but I noticed there were still 16 players. Then I saw you go flying off the track and my car slammed into the ground really hard and had 100% damage everywhere but the front bumper. I limped it all the way around to the pit, but didn't have the strength to get up the hill and into the pits.

I suppose going forward, when someone lags, it's best to just let off and let them recover from the lag, then try to pass again.

P.S. Admin, I DNFed on lap 5.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 am

rainmaker2484 wrote:
Good job sniper! Took a whole bunch of spots in that Viper! Leading your team up the pounces standings

thanks man
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 am

sniper919 wrote:
rainmaker2484 wrote:
Good job sniper! Took a whole bunch of spots in that Viper! Leading your team up the pounces standings

thanks man

Congrats man! Representin in tht viper, thts whts up
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 am

BIMM3RR wrote:
Thanks again to my teammate for the boost around the last few corners so i could finish lol!

No prob man! Just would have sucked had I been in B lobby though
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 am

To be honest I thought I had a rule in place that a racer must qualify to race and I simply was being lenient and not enforcing it.  Now there is a rule that will be enforced.  Also, it seems to me that having 4 days to qualify is a lot easier and gives everyone more time and opportunity to get it done.  If having 4 days to qualify vs 1 time slot to do it makes it too hard for anyone and that makes you want to quit then that is your choice but the rule will stand.

Lag = hate

Success and Growth = Growing Pains and more people to find something they don't like.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Success and Growth = Growing Pains and more people to find something they don't like.

The flip side is that we have an increasingly larger "silent majority" who enjoys participating and don't feel to need to jump into the bickering fray.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 pm

The silent majority can keep their opinions to themselves if they want. But based on the reaction to the qualifying change, people are apparently happy with it. Everyone has opinions. Some feel to release the emotion more than some. Take NASCAR. Would it be as big as it is today without the Allison's vs Yarborough? How about the talking of Darrell "Jaws" Waltrip, The Intimidator Dale Earnhardt and Rusty Wallace. Hell they paved the way for the Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Buschs today.

This is supposed to be fun and a part of racing IS the jawing back and forth. It is not bickering, it is stating our opinions. Boys will be boys....

But that "bickering" is justified in some cases. The qualifying rule, the lag issue, the pi adjustments. This is how these guys put their opinions out there. Now I got 522 horsepower, but I don't bicker about it. It us what it is. But I got a really good handling car. But some stated their opinion on losing 2pi. I would complain of I lost 10-15, but not 2.

I am a talkative guy when I race in real life, so I tend up bring my loudness and brashness on here periodically. I like to hear us all state how we feel about stuff. Even if nothing is done, it is fun to talk about it.

Now don't think I am talking junk now, because I am not. I am just saying that if you don't want to talk don't. Just don't make it sound like we are bickering. We are just having fun and using the forum to post our opinions on racing, qualifying, etc. That is what a forum is for.....
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:16 pm

rainmaker2484 wrote:
The silent majority can keep their opinions to themselves if they want. But based on the reaction to the qualifying change, people are apparently happy with it. Everyone has opinions. Some feel to release the emotion more than some. Take NASCAR. Would it be as big as it is today without the Allison's vs Yarborough? How about the talking of Darrell "Jaws" Waltrip, The Intimidator Dale Earnhardt and Rusty Wallace. Hell they paved the way for the Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Buschs today.

This is supposed to be fun and a part of racing IS the jawing back and forth. It is not bickering, it is stating our opinions. Boys will be boys....

But that "bickering" is justified in some cases. The qualifying rule, the lag issue, the pi adjustments. This is how these guys put their opinions out there. Now I got 522 horsepower, but I don't bicker about it. It us what it is. But I got a really good handling car. But some stated their opinion on losing 2pi. I would complain of I lost 10-15, but not 2.

I am a talkative guy when I race in real life, so I tend up bring my loudness and brashness on here periodically. I like to hear us all state how we feel about stuff. Even if nothing is done, it is fun to talk about it.

Now don't think I am talking junk now, because I am not. I am just saying that if you don't want to talk don't. Just don't make it sound like we are bickering. We are just having fun and using the forum to post our opinions on racing, qualifying, etc. That is what a forum is for.....

Depends on where you are PI wise, if you are at say 730 a 2 PI decrease is a HUGE deal. One might not be able to use the race transmission among other parts but if you are at 750 PI a 2 PI decrease isn't as big of a deal
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Now that is totally understandable. If you are that low, then that would really hurt. But I don't think that guy was that low. His issue was he qualified at a higher pi. That COULD effect his race car in the room he qualified for raceday. I don't even know which driver he is because his name on here does not match his name on xbox, like mine.

Xman4299
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:29 pm

WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

All I can say is I am glad I pre-raced for this series. My time was slower but I was able to finish with no incidents LOL!!

I figure I would put my two cents in.

First of all to the OP who is complaining about Qualifying..Maybe you need to look at joining another series cause we are not going to change the rules for you. There is a lot of series that do pre qualify and they are great. Please don't use I have a life outside of the game as an excuse cause most of us do as well and we knew the rules before we signed up for this series.

Secondly I am tired of the PI argument Garbage . Spurtle I am really sorry to see you quite as I find that you are 1 of the better racers in the series but I honestly don't think PI is the problem. I think 1 of the problem is we do not communicate when we are coming up on someone who is slower than we are. We assume they see us and when we try and make the pass and they slide over into our lane or wreck us we get upset.

To the admin I think this is one of the best series in Forza 4 and for those who love to complain, please let me know when you will be starting up your own series cause you will then realize that running a series isn't as easy as it looks.

See ya all on Sunday

Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Didnt know where to post this and it dosent really need it's own thread but I would like to officialy request I be placed on the roster as a privateer and any references to "G-Force Motorsports" removed from my name.

I also request I be able to change my livery.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Basticular wrote:
Didnt know where to post this and it dosent really need it's own thread but I would like to officialy request I be placed on the roster as a privateer and any references to "G-Force Motorsports" removed from my name.

I also request I be able to change my livery.

Then that is why you would PM me.

I actually would prefer a lot of request and some of this simple pitter patter be PM to me and handle it between myself and the racers instead of on the main forum. I think all the negativity looks bad on the forum. I now see why most 'real' series are curiously void of a forum. By Series I mean like many NFL team websites have no forum, NBA has no onsite forum, F1 no forum. Hmmmm. lol. I never could understand why...until now. Neutral

(just an FYI this not directed at you in ANY way Basticular. Just brought up a thought)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Basicblaq wrote:

Secondly I am tired of the PI argument Garbage . Spurtle I am really sorry to see you quite as I find that you are 1 of the better racers in the series but I honestly don't think PI is the problem. I think 1 of the problem is we do not communicate when we are coming up on someone who is slower than we are. We assume they see us and when we try and make the pass and they slide over into our lane or wreck us we get upset.

Thank you basic. And you are right, communication can never hurt. Even just a simple "Left" or "Right".

PI is just a crutch to the real problem: very fast cars and a lack of car control, and at the front a lack of give and take. I admit I am the first to take, and until I correct that (and hopefully we all learn to give a little more), the racing, and therefore the joy of racing, will take care of itself. Unfortunately we all think we are Michael Schumacher (myself included), and entitled to every inch of the road.

Btw: No Brakes, look out for that pit wall. It's a doozy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 pm

After watching all the replays I will say the rookies are getting better and the racing as a whole has improved. YES, yes there were some incidents but it is racing and incidents happen in racing. I have not seen a race where it went the whole race without a single crash so I expect that. What I don't expect or accept is complete lack of racing etiquette or the bonehead move that causes severe damage to another driver.

What was absolutely the worst I have seen was the lag. I have NEVER seen a car literally disappear for 2 or 3 seconds then re-appear right inside another car. From the replay I had while watching from motette92's car his car literally went under ground and was spinning and doing cartwheels and random spinning flipping motions for those 2 or 3 seconds then he reappeared and bam. There was another also who did something very similar but the in car replay didn't show the undergorund crazy flipping etc that I saw with Monette92. As for lag it definitely sucks and I can't fix it so for next race we will drop it to 15 per room to see if that helps. Maybe the server maintenance that Forza is doing this week will help with this catastrophic lag issue.

Penalties will be:

PLF Spurtle: After a prior warning a penalty must be assessed for blocking. 10 pts and PLF Spurtle is on second tier of probation. (I understand he has announced his retirement from the series. But as he said he is ultra competitive and someone with such a competitive drive doesn't quit. At least none I know) I will not go into detail explaining what is and is not blocking other than to say if you move to block and it can cause an on track incident it is the blocker who is at fault. If that 1 move is made safely and only makes the attempting passer adjust his line to get around you then that is ok only once. (I guess I did go into detail silent )

RAFT No Brakes: Warning. 1st incident. It has been determined that RAFT No Brakes could have avoided the incident with a simple lift off the throttle and not try to fit between a car and the wall. However, since the other party did force the issue and has more experience the blame lays more heavily on him.

The Rule as it is written:
6.2 - BLOCKING
Any driver who, in the sole opinion of a Race Official and or Admin, alters their racing line based on the actions of pursuing competitors, or uses an abnormal racing line to inhibit or prevent overtaking may be considered to be “blocking” and may be warned or penalized with addition of time added to finishing time or in the case of gross neglect 1/2 points and race probation in accordance to rule 7.0 Any action or decision (or any alleged inaction or non-decision) taken by or imposed by Race Director/Admin in this regard is not subject to protest or appeal.

The adjusted PI will be up this evening.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I don't think going from 16 - 15 will make different in Lag..Can we not try going to 12 and see what happens. I think 12 is a better number and I think there will be lest incidents(especially in the out laps)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST   Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 race 4 Road America 45 Laps 11/27 5PM PST
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next